PDA

View Full Version : F*#cking c*ps

bladehunter
27-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Get pulled for being in a break down lane. It's a fair cop, I was being naughty.

Wont take long he says.

10 minutes later "I'll have to send the fine in the mail, I'm not too sure of the wording of the offence" :confused:

FFS I thought they were supposed to know what you did wrong, especially since the weasel seems to spend all his time hiding out on the M5 at King Georges Rd.

"You're kidding ???"

"I can get ya for the offensive language"

Apparently "Fuck off we're full stickers" are ok but the "It's a fucken 900" scribbled on my jacket isn't. :mad:

Fucking whinge over.

EFE 1230
27-11-2012, 03:06 PM
"I'll have to send the fine in the mail, I'm not too sure of the wording of the offence"

Translation: "If I don't hit today's quota I will throw whatever I can your way to make my revenue target"

bummer.

Redmohawk
27-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Take the day off work and fight it in court , bet the fucker doesnt turn up .

bladehunter
27-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Take the day off work and fight it in court , bet the fucker doesnt turn up .

I was on my way to an interview.....

It was a fair pull but what got me was he didn't know exactly what to fine me for.......

Snaffler
27-11-2012, 05:03 PM
so fight it in court and just say a car changed lanes on you pushing you into the break down lane

RevHead
27-11-2012, 05:40 PM
good call, what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

worked for me when the harbour bridge had tolls a few yrs back,

Redmohawk
27-11-2012, 07:00 PM
A cop cant book you for something he didnt even know wasnt against the law.

A highway patrol officer of some vintage pulled me over the other week and tryed to book me for driving an unregistered car on permit before 7 am (used to be a $704 fine 6 months ago in vic) but vic roads changed permit status to after sunrise/before sunset 6 months ago.

Fucker still filled out a fine and posted it to me, I'll see him in court soon enough (with all documents supporting my case direct from vic roads) Fucking dumb cops dont even know the law there ment to be upholding. Asshole prob figured I'd just pay the fine , I'm pushing for costs/loss of income the works. Yeah I know I'll get nothing but fuck it I have a well to do breif in the fam, I've fixed his shit more often than i can remember so time to pay it forward for him to.

What pissed me off the most was I knew I was in the right and did a U turn when I saw the fucker to ask where the joint I was looking for was (roadworthy centre) He even admitted I was doing the right thing. Then watched a car drive passed that was burning more oil than the exon valdez and did fuck all.

hooligan
27-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Theres a few things thay can do you for.
Not giving a left/right direction signal, overtake vehicle when unsafe, over take to the left of a vehicle (i've been done for this a couple of times on the M2) fail to leave enough room when overtaking (i.e, cutting in), not drive ithin a single marked lane, riding on or across a sinle continuous white edge line (like the one that creates the break down lane).

Azrael
27-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah i find that the pinapple size and rate of insertion is directly proportional to ones propensity to stopping for the cunts in the first place..

Weaselman
28-11-2012, 07:59 AM
"FFS I thought they were supposed to know what you did wrong, especially since the weasel seems to spend all his time hiding out on the M5 at King Georges Rd."

I hang around the M4 services you bastard

hooligan
28-11-2012, 03:23 PM
are there public toilets there as well?

mr.zxr
28-11-2012, 04:13 PM
I got done on the m5 about 2months ago. 3points and $308. Peak hour traffic and it was stopped. I was doing about 30kmh. Hardly dangerous or negligent.

Cruisecontrol
28-11-2012, 04:24 PM
The cop obviously knew it was illegal but was smart enough not write down the infringement incorrectly to see it dismissed in court.

I got pulled up 20 years ago on my L's as I was cruising down the highway at 110ish.
I will never forget it because he said "Im not sure what the law is, but I don't think you should be riding that fast on your L's..."
I wanted to yell at him for his ignorance but yes, sir no sired him all the way. and rode off laughing.