PDA

View Full Version : Gunnedah

boris
21-11-2012, 06:57 PM
I haven't chatted on here for a little while as i've been busting ass out at the mines but I finally met kev mitchell on the weekend and what a champ loved his work.now the reason I titled this gunnedah is because that's where I now work, and so was driving through the main street last night with my boss and saw 2 ASF shirts. I'm guessing 1 was stunva. I haven't had a bike for 18 months but after the weekend am deadset on getting another so sorry guys I'll be back.sorry for a shitty thread but just thought I'd share some useless information.

RevHead
21-11-2012, 07:07 PM
hey piss face welcome back,buy a bike cunt!

StuNVA
22-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Nope wasn't me... There are a couple of guys around here you could have seen, two in the one place mmmm let me guess.

I big guy with another big guy with a red goatie covered in tats.... if it was that pair it'd be near a pub or pizza shop....

StuNVA
22-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Some cunt knocked off my "Giday Officer" tee from me clothes line, if you see one of those look real close and see if it has Stu written on the writing on the back (wife kept getting mine and my sons mixed up), if they don't answer to Stu, give em a thump in the fucking ear for me.... oh yeah, and get me shirt back.

RevHead
22-11-2012, 03:57 PM
hey stu dont you have a back fence

StuNVA
22-11-2012, 06:44 PM
I have a taller one now days.... I also hung a goats head on the back gate, that kind of scared off the natives too.

RevHead
22-11-2012, 06:55 PM
weve got nothing but rail line and bush behind us ,and we loss clothes of the line as well.

StuNVA
22-11-2012, 07:44 PM
The best thing I done was show one of the little local native kids how fast an arrow goes. He stood out the back watching me practice after a while I asked him if he thought he could out run the arrow (300fps), he said "no way cuz", so I said "well don't let me catch you near my yard then" he just looked at me a little terrified and fucked off real quick, no trouble with them since then.

Boris, there are a few good streetfighters getting around over here now, if you get another bike and need to go for a ride just look us up.