View Full Version : ASF in the Pilbara w.a.

rock hard
01-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Its amazing where you will see am ASF T shirt..up here a couple of hours south or Newman im here on a shut down crew to overhaul a Drill rig and i meet another ASF member on the same crew and a bloody Queenslander ..so you can imagine what our conversations are about..Turbo's ,horsepower drag racing..and he calls himself Issues..top bloke

BANDITROD
01-11-2012, 10:03 AM
ha well i wondered we he got too thats awesome

MattyDucati
01-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Sweet, im yet to see another asf shirt

Gix11
01-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Ah yes, Jason's brother if I recall. He emailed me just the other day as well.

I can top that.

I bumped into an ASF shirt at a bus stop in Ramsey at the Isle of Man. Can't remember the guys name, but when I asked about the shirt he said, "oh, you wouldn't know this, it's an Aussie thing".

Also saw two random ones walking around Phillip Island in 2007. No idea who they were (not part of the ASF crew that was down there).

StuNVA
01-11-2012, 02:48 PM
I saw an ASF shirt on a guy at the Island the other day, took me by surprise, it must have been a local as everyone else had on their bike gear, jackets, thermals, gloves...........

scotty
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I saw one in the kimberly yesterday, then i realized it was me in the shop window.....

Nudie
02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
I saw an ASF shirt on a guy at the Island the other day, took me by surprise, it must have been a local as everyone else had on their bike gear, jackets, thermals, gloves...........

I was wandering around at the Island in mine without jacket, thermals and shit because im fat and I dont feel the cold as much as the anorexic majority

Well I do feel the cold, I just dont whinge about it

StuNVA
02-11-2012, 08:14 PM
It wasn't you, I think I met you at Bathurst hey, it was a skinny dude longish hair. Near the XXXX truck just before the GP guys went out on Sunday I think (can't be sure the entire week is a little blury)

Nudie
04-11-2012, 04:54 PM
def not me! ive never been accused of being skinny

(and yes, we met at Bathurst)

JackTar
04-11-2012, 05:10 PM
ha well i wondered we he got too thats awesome

Fucking what?

BANDITROD
04-11-2012, 05:30 PM
lol it was supposed to be where instead of we you grammar nazi