PDA

View Full Version : Having a whinge

bladehunter
01-10-2012, 04:24 PM
WTF is up with riders today ?

No more nods as ya pass.
Fucking cruiser operators not waving you on thru the twisties.
Bikes being parked nose first at the kerb.
Feet being dragged whilst lane splitting.
Silly fucking coloured lights like those stupid fucked up 4 wheel rice burners.

Scooter riders not doing their helmet straps up.

Silly cunts overtaking you on the left in the same lane on a group ride, then arguing with you when you very politely explain to them the reason such things should not happen.

I thought it was supposed to be harder to get a bike licence ? Or am I just turning into one of those "I fought and died in 3 world war" old bastards ?

I reserve the right to retract all of the above when I've had a good think about it.

latheboy
01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Scooter riders not doing their helmet straps up. Fuckwits..

In Canaida I saw a few people riding downhill without the helmet strap done up. It's the new cool thing to do....

Tony Nitrous
01-10-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm starting to care less and less.
Learners on Shitty LAM's bikes telling
me how Busa's don't handle and how
they want a fairing because you can't
go fast on a naked bike.

Streetfighter scene is different too.
More interest in Seppo shite or which
German mask looks best than the tough
used and abused real fighters that it
was once all about.

.... and who ever thought the dumb arse
shite the Seppo's build is cool needs some new
f#cking glasses. 10 foot Long with a 330 tyre
and chrome ain't Going to "fight" f#cking anything!

Weaselman
01-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Right my turn...

Im behind you on most of this but I have a few points to make.
1. Summer is coming and like flies all the fuckwits come out.
2. Scooter riders are just retarded anyway which is why the ride automatics... (And the men ride step thru's because they have no balls... With the exception of Large)
3. The nod died years ago.
4. Cruiser riders are to busy putting on tough man faces to let you past so buzz them
5. So called 'Group rides' are exercises in stupidity because anyone can go, and because there is no ride control small penis syndrome breaks out.
Sydneys Riders is a good example of this. Ive almost punched out several people carving up the inside. Also they are major cop magnets.
6. Getting a license is piss easy because the courses are run by private companys for profit. (Just look at how bad some semi drivers are. If you got the cash you'll pass)

No ok I might be a bit old fart here but every time I go for a ride its a cop fest. The old rd is fucked and so is the Natio all because of the matching color power rangers.

The ONLY time I can say I really enjoy a ride nowadays is on the NFR because no one wants to fuck with anyone elses line and we all know our limits. The longer you play this game the more you dislike younger or newer riders because of the stupid shit they do.
My mate Glen only recently got out of hospital after being hit by an out of control rider on the old road and everyone at NFR 2011 remembers the fuckwit on the Triumph.

Its not us we worry about its the cunt coming around the corner at you...

Mr Ed
01-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Totally....totally in agreement with you. Maybe I'm turning into a moany faced bastard too, but just got back from a ride to The Greenman Inn. Saw heaps of other "bikers" out there, waved or nodded at them all and got f all in return.
WHAT THE FUCK! Does no one acknowledge any one else anymore? Too cool, ignorant, or just plain scared to raise a hand from the bars?
Years ago you'd be nodding, waving and all sorts of shit, he'll I've even got a wave from the Bronze.......think it was a wave anyway.
Too many people now see bikes as a form of transport only, not a way of life like us old buggers
Come on fullas, we gotta stick together and support each other, maybe it'll rub off on't youth.

Weaselman
01-10-2012, 04:59 PM
"Years ago you'd be nodding, waving and all sorts of shit, he'll I've even got a wave from the Bronze......."

Note that was years ago.
Riding a fast bike was the home of proper road trash. Now its a fashion accessorie

Mr Ed
01-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Amen, bro.

nemo
01-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Fuck you all old bastids!! im only 22 but I ride a little cunt of a lams bike
but that shit is hacked to pieces, noisy arse pipe on there air filter, home made brackets home made lights rig, home fuckin dun.
I nod to any bugger regardless how hes powerin his two wheels, stop to help if theyr stuck on the side of roads.
when im out in the hills or on the road, im not out to fuck up anyones run, if ya can see they need space, let them have it till theres room for me to go.
The group ride thing i agree with, stopped going on the ....... riders club rides, even got banned from their forums for givin whatfor when the power rangers where acting like fuckheads.

What gets me worse is the posers on their 'sport' bikes wearin next ta no gear and hoggin up the lane when trafficss blocked up miles back and theys sit on the white line with both feet on the floor checking your fucking tan, or changeing song on your ipod.

nemo
01-10-2012, 05:39 PM
:D

Weaselman
01-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah but your missing the point... Your on ASF so your road trash too so no need to feel like we are having a swipe at you... Youse cunts are alright!

Tony Nitrous
01-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I don't nod.

The chance of it being someone I like is too slim to risk it.

Weaselman
01-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Aint that the truth

nemo
01-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Yeah but your missing the point... Your on ASF so your road trash too so no need to feel like we are having a swipe at you... Youse cunts are alright!
No worries bloke, i always get the shit for my bike, but be dam fuckin sure its gets ridden harden than most matching pyjama sport bike riders.

bladehunter
01-10-2012, 05:58 PM
I like my PJ's......they've lasted longer than anywhere I've lived, any amount of time I spent at school, any job I've had and damn sight longer than my marriage. And I've never had 'em cleaned.

ozzy1100
01-10-2012, 06:31 PM
this thread has so much like and truth
and its sad to say so.............

Large
01-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I don't nod.

The chance of it being someone I like is too slim to risk it.

This.

I always wave if someone lets me hit the speedhump first and I mostly wave if a car stops for me at a pedestrian crossing, but be fucked if I nod at some random biker any more.

RevHead
01-10-2012, 06:55 PM
the wave up here is alive and well,just those patch wearing pansies dont wave ,as they dont have blood left in there arms to lift em.

xa-mont
01-10-2012, 08:46 PM
AND

Whats with all these cunts on the internet whinging about stuff?

am i right?

Redmohawk
01-10-2012, 08:48 PM
I nod , but I'm a cunt , its just my helmet is heavy cant hold my head up.

bladehunter
01-10-2012, 09:21 PM
AND

Whats with all these cunts on the internet whinging about stuff?

am i right?

I'm part pom on both sides, so I have to whinge.

StuNVA
01-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I like the GS1200 guys, they wave to anyone, they are just glad to be alive, I think we (ASF) guys have more in common with the ADV guys than you would like to admit.

RevHead
01-10-2012, 10:03 PM
I like the GS1200 guys, they wave to anyone, they are just glad to be alive, I think we (ASF) guys have more in common with the ADV guys than you would like to admit.

Stu you hit the nail on the head ,i wonder why all these bmw dual bike riders always wave at me,lol

hyofighter
01-10-2012, 10:11 PM
the scooter riders shit me to tears , just coz it only does 60 doesnt mean that the board shorts and unit singlet are gonna hold up when they run out of talent and hit the tarmac , and the groups of them we have in town riding like dicks then this awakens the cops to the bike riders , fark them , every chance i get ill blow passed them as close as i can get

sharky
02-10-2012, 06:15 AM
lol Pete...'patch wearing pansies'.......some of them ride harder and faster than you like to think you can...and they don't need hay buses to do it...

El_Hefty
02-10-2012, 06:50 AM
some rides i nod and get nothing back or pass 200 fucking bikes so its all your doing, then the next time i dont nod and the first cunt you pass nods at you, then i feel like a rude cunt and have to nod so im kinda fucked if you do, fucked if you dont.

Scooters? i dont see them in the hills on the weekends so who gives a toss bout them

nemo
02-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Theyr all at the track mate..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urEM_8CtTz0&feature=player_detailpage#t=98s

El_Hefty
02-10-2012, 07:34 AM
parklands showgrounds that was, best place for them on the coast

EVLZX
02-10-2012, 08:45 AM
I almost always nod or lift the hand/finger.
But all the young guys around here are just rude cunts all they do is do laps of the main street or hang out with all their other fuckwit mates with their many aerialed utes along the main street real gutter trash, too cool to nod or wave. One bloke has a new GSXR1000 and all he seems to do is up and down the main street all day, tried to get him to have a go b4 but no go.
I agree about the GS1200 blokes they're all pretty good.
When I first started riding though you'd get a sore neck from the nodding.
Another thing that shits me is groups you nod at the first couple who don't nod back so you don't bother nodding at the rest and they all nod and you feel like a prick.

Jed
02-10-2012, 09:14 AM
the scooter riders shit me to tears , just coz it only does 60 doesnt mean that the board shorts and unit singlet are gonna hold up when they run out of talent and hit the tarmac , and the groups of them we have in town riding like dicks then this awakens the cops to the bike riders , fark them , every chance i get ill blow passed them as close as i can get

Not just the scooter riders. I live in a rural area on a road that's frequently got bikes riding through over the weekend. I saw 2 tossers flying past at warp speed yesterday on Speed Triples with shorts and sandshoes on. Made me cringe.

bladehunter
02-10-2012, 02:15 PM
I've been told I'm being a wuss for wearing full leathers and my turtle shell. Mr Brains argument was I was dressed like I was because I'm expecting to come off or get hit.

3 months ago I took my 12 yro out to get some gear so he can jump on the back of the bike. I asked him what he wanted and he said "I don't care Dad as long as it keeps me safe". Why does a 12 yro have more sense than a lot of guys 2 -4 times his age when it comes to bike gear ?

Funny thing is he's more concerned when I'm not so smooth on the upshift, I've been sploit by Suzuki gearboxes, then when I tip the bike low into a corner. That's the best bit says he.

bladehunter
02-10-2012, 07:52 PM
The stupid fucking ugly old crow on a sports rep bringing her fucking dog mates from the RTA or whatever the fuck they call themselves to a ride meet so they can get the tapes out and start measuring.

FUCK 'EM ALL

bladehunter
02-10-2012, 08:01 PM
goddamnmotherfuckingshitadickturds cunts cunts cunts cunts

RevHead
02-10-2012, 09:42 PM
ive got a couple of young fellas who ride 525 katos,and wear thongs and short,and unit singlets on the road ,i asked 1 the other day ,how will you feel when they,graft your arse onto you back ,,his response ,im only going up the street ,i said yup thats all it takes

StuNVA
03-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Biggest stack I have had was riding the 2ks home from work one afternoon.

Bladehunter.....so you are saying some cunt bought a RTA nark to a group ride ????? what a cunt act !!

Fish
03-10-2012, 09:52 PM
No cunt has nodded to me in fucking ages..... Probably cause I've been stuck in a cage though. Got a heap of fuckwit kids and not kids riding around with no gear at midnight on those little cheap shit chinese thumpers. I've nearly skittled a few of the dickheads. They've not even got reflectors let alone lights on them.