PDA

View Full Version : where to get bike painted?

Dstunts
07-12-2007, 08:24 AM
hey guys, would anyone on here be able to point me in teh right direction for a good powdercoater/custom painter in melbourne?

and does anyone have expierience with 'candy' paint? if so do u have any pictures of bikes with this style of paint?

cheers

latheboy
07-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Gibbo's your man .. Black edge paintsomethingorother ... There's no one better with a <s>roller</s> spary<s>can</s>gun ..
He'll be along soon and give you the geddy'up

Gix11
07-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Yea, Gibbo's your man mate. Black Edge Autobody. Check the links in the parts page of the main site or email Gibbo direct via his username. He looks after ASF members well.

maggot1300
07-12-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah I went down there last week and was definatly impresed with what I saw (and seems like a top bloke too). I left a few parts with him straight away and he'll be getting my busa once I get back from Europe in a few monts time.

TurboKat
07-12-2007, 11:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by maggot1300

yeah I went down there last week and was definatly impresed with what I saw (and seems like a top bloke too).
You sure you were at Gibbo's?

stevie
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Also try Brad at Bikecraft

maggot1300
08-12-2007, 12:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

yeah pretty sure, never seen someone do such good work with a roller and spraycan... ;)

I was getting stuff done at original finish but there have been a few problems with some of the bikes latley so a change is needed.

HueyonaBlade
13-12-2007, 08:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by maggot1300

quote:Originally posted by turbokat

yeah pretty sure, never seen someone do such good work with a roller and spraycan... ;)

I was getting stuff done at original finish but there have been a few problems with some of the bikes latley so a change is needed.

Watch out for his Dog it bites!and it wasnt a spray can its aboriginal mouth art;)