PDA

View Full Version : New bike = new project!!

AZman
25-09-2012, 09:18 PM
So today I picked up my new ride. 2004 Kawasaki ZX10R. It's still covered in plastic at the moment but it won't take long to get it looking half decent.

Build thread to come soon. ;)

RevHead
25-09-2012, 09:23 PM
looks good ,great place to start

AZman
25-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks mate.

wackyrider
25-09-2012, 10:33 PM
U can sell off those fairings and get some good cash for them hopefully. Will give you some cash to play with. This model of the ZX10 are a weapon. Look forward to seeing what you come up with

LKC73
25-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Bloody hell, that air brush work is pure puke! But is actually looks like wrap going through the pictures. Glad it will be fightered.
Look forward to the build thread mate.

nick76
26-09-2012, 06:44 AM
I was trying hard to get my mate to bid on that,when I saw it on eGay.
I still reckon he should've!
It was a good buy!

NINJAINOZ
26-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Nice bike to start with, It will look much better when you get rid of the cartoons

http://www.redbakcustom.com.au/MotorcycleFairings.html

Have you got the plastics off yet?

AZman
26-09-2012, 10:45 PM
U can sell off those fairings and get some good cash for them hopefully. Will give you some cash to play with. This model of the ZX10 are a weapon. Look forward to seeing what you come up with

Yeah I might already have a buyer!! :D

Bloody hell, that air brush work is pure puke! But is actually looks like wrap going through the pictures. Glad it will be fightered.
Look forward to the build thread mate.

Yeah just wrapped. I'm going to start peeling it off over the next week. While I have fairings off will start planning what needs to be done.

I was trying hard to get my mate to bid on that,when I saw it on eGay.
I still reckon he should've!
It was a good buy!

Yeah I Still can't believe that I got it for the price. I checked it out on the Thursday and told him it would get snapped up but he didn't believe me. I'm glad your mate didn't bid! ;)

Nice bike to start with, It will look much better when you get rid of the cartoons

http://www.redbakcustom.com.au/MotorcycleFairings.html

Have you got the plastics off yet?

No not yet and yes it will look better when they come off.

My only drama is it's a daily ride and can't start stripping it down without knowing what I'm doing to it and have the parts to put on.