PDA

View Full Version : New kid

Muzzy
19-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Howdy all, I'm Michael.
I reside in Perth, WA. Currently riding a 250 with a P plate hanging as I'm on a restricted licence. Currently riding a hyogt250r and when it comes to the infamous upgrade soon I am thinking of building myself a streetfighter. Why a streetfighter for an upgrade? Well, I love the look of naked bikes, more so than supersport bikes (I do like supersports however) but all the naked bikes I like are detuned compared to the supersport models. And yeah that kinda turns me off, so I figure I'll get the best of both worlds and build a street fighter. Always loved them even before I had my licence, will be an interesting journey and can learn a lot by taking this experience. I'm going to be doing some damn hard research on how to's, what do's and what not and Hopefully a lot of questions are answered by browsing the site!

TL;DR
- New young kid from Perth on a 250
- Wants to build his own streetfighter for his bigger bike
- Enjoys naked things. (Limited to women and bikes)
- This site can help me alot

EVLZX
19-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Welcome.
You've come to the right place, a lot of talented builders here.
How long left on your P's?

Muzzy
19-09-2012, 01:37 AM
How long left on your P's?

I'm eligible to go for my unrestricted licence (big bike) in March. I get off my provisional license in July.

geesexar
19-09-2012, 05:11 AM
welcome aboard mate...get into it

ALBI
19-09-2012, 06:21 AM
Welcome home

Muzzy
19-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys :)!

Gix11
22-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Yea, welcome aboard mate. You need to catch up with the Perth guys, but I may suggest that going on the famous Beert Tour with them as your first initiation may be an eye opener.

hyofighter
23-09-2012, 01:50 AM
beer tour will sort ya out for sure , welcome man , get building so we can get riding the wa ride seen has been quiet of late and it shits me to tears , if your after all things naked (limited to women and bikes) we have all bases covered and then some