PDA

View Full Version : Mr Ed (Newbie, but not green...or any other colour)

Mr Ed
16-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Firstly, a big howdee doodly doo to one and all. Just recently got over here from Noo Zillund and gotta say it's looking pretty dam good so far. Took my GSX14 to get a compliance only to find it'd already had one years ago before being exported to NZ, so the braided lines, mini indicators, jack up blocks, Microns, PCIII and other bumf added by the guy with superb taste (me), didn't seem to phase the very nice man at Vehicle Inspections - RESULT. Now just waiting for Canberra to change the VIN that they got wrong on the import papers, muppets, and I'll be hooning.....sorry, riding responsibly around SA. Looking forward to meeting other like minded responsible motorcycle enthusiasts hehe.

stiffsimon
16-09-2012, 01:52 PM
G'day mate and welcome. Pics of your scoot are always well received. Have you any plans for it?

Mr Ed
16-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Not just yet as things are a bit tight after the move over here, just wanna get out on the road. Will post pics when the battery's charged on the camera, organised eh!

Mr Ed
16-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Ok, battery charged. Some pics of my sweet ride.
I know it's not all that tricked out but at least it went through compliance no probs. Enjoy.....or not, whatever.

Gix11
18-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

Wayne (Geesexar) is always complaining about the SA guys being too quiet. Looks like he's got a lively new member down there now! Check the SA area for more goings-on.

Cheers mate.

K6Thou
18-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Wilburrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Welcome.