PDA

View Full Version : Well aren't we flash now!

WATEVR
12-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Hello all,

Well it has been nearly four years since my last confession......

The time has come and we are leaving the straight long boring outback roads and heading to civilization to find sanity and re enter the world of road bikes! Hoo fucking ray...

Although the dirt bikes will be coming with us, the search has started for a bike to hit the hills around Perth.

Well I have got a bit to catch up on, now what have you lazy fuckers been up to....

BANDITROD
12-09-2012, 10:20 PM
welcome back mate fuck you have been gone for a while

geesexar
13-09-2012, 05:10 AM
fuck lazarus has risen gday chris....how ya bin..where abouts are you relocating?

Gix11
13-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Fuck me, there's an old username. Welcome back mate.

WATEVR
14-09-2012, 03:01 AM
Hey there gents, yeah it's been a while. Have to admit I have been into the motorcross as 2 of my 3 boys have been racing since we come over to wa so they had all of my time.
Geesexar we will be going down to Perth, just packing our shit as we speak. The deal with the minister was I sold the roadies when we come here and when we left I was free to pick whatever bike when we went back to civilization.....and even after all this time nothing quite compares to fighter. The question is which path to go down, modern/ traditional?

Gix11
14-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Traditional is starting to get hard for decent parts. Everything is flogged out these days, and some OEM parts discontinued. If I was goinf from scratch again I reckon a K4 or that kind of era would be a good base.

WATEVR
15-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Yeah ur right gix, that is the train of thought I am running with.

stiffsimon
15-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Traditional for me.They're getting more popular again and IMO look so much better than newer watercooled bikes. Parts are harder to come by and can be expensive but not impossible. Just my tuppence hapenny worth.