PDA

View Full Version : Uni : Its finally fucking over.

zx12argh
03-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Got my results today and I didn't fail anything so that basically means I'm now a graduate mechanical engineer.

So now I can look down on everyone else and tell them why they are wrong while at the same time picking up my uber fat pay check.

Yeah bitches I'm right and you are all wrong!

It hasn't gone to my head already has it?
[:p]:D[8D][:o)];):)

BANDITROD
03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
no ofcourse not sir 12r [:o)]

BANDITROD
03-12-2007, 02:32 PM
congrats btw

Large
03-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Get a fucking job you bum

latheboy
03-12-2007, 09:08 PM
I cant wait for the day a fitter walks into your flashy office and ask's how the fuck he's meant to build what you've designed :D:D

Congrat's on becoming one of the hated ones;):)

evad
03-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Hey Pete, congrats man, guess you wont know what to do with all that spare time you are going to have now!!:D:D:D

megareg
04-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Congrats, I could say "now go and do a trade so you can learn how it is really done!!" but I won't.... I have seen some really good young Engineers, and I've also seen an Engineer try to run water uphill in an open drain...... I hope you're a good one!!

fimpBIKES
04-12-2007, 08:20 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAA

as a properly graduated engineer let me be the first to shoot you down
cos until u have your pretty little bit of paper, your just some bloke who has done a whole heap of courses at uni [:P]

not that it matters, cos i assume that by now you are so fucking drunked out of your mind that u wont be able to read for the next week so...

fimpBIKES
04-12-2007, 08:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by megareg

Congrats, I could say "now go and do a trade so you can learn how it is really done!!" but I won't.... I have seen some really good young Engineers, and I've also seen an Engineer try to run water uphill in an open drain...... I hope you're a good one!!

also, if this guy couldnt figure out how to make that water go up that fukkin hill
then he wasnt trying hard enough!!!!

remember, if they wanted an easy and logical solution then they would have done it themselves and not come and bugged you ;)

appo
04-12-2007, 09:13 AM
congrats on finishing dude.... well done
now find a high paying job and stick it to the little people!!

barknmad
04-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Congratulations...

It's funny after all these years I remember nothing of the lectures, and the blanks in between are always a surprise when you see the photos later. Aaaaah the good days. 8^)

zx12argh
04-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks guys for your kind words - just dont forget tho. I'm still right!
:D ;)

Already got one of those job thingies - been working full time through the last year of full time uni so you could say its been busy...

Most important thing is now I will have time and MONEY to finish the 12r. Fools Run here I come!

Now just one question which way round tightens a bolt up? [:O]

fimpBIKES
04-12-2007, 01:46 PM
i dunno about tightening

but the best way to loosen a seized bolt is to put a BIIIG long extension on a socket-wrench and then hit it with a hammer in a clockwise direction (M=Fd, ROFPMSL!!!)