PDA

View Full Version : Hang over ,the worst you've had.

RevHead
11-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Last night ,The wife took me out ,Got so pissed head is fucking killing me this morn.
Need to be at work in 15 minutes ,Dont think ,Thats going to happen today,
I was wondering how you guys ride 500 plus ks home with pain n your brain,i remember at one NFR a Couple of guys were still smashed on the sunday morning ride home,

2224picture only for reference.lol

Weaselman
11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
1 day drinking beer at the pub... In the evening went to a mates for Mexican food with bourbon and tequila.
3 days completely fucked and couldn't figure out how the fuck I rode home

Tony Nitrous
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
There's a reason Im teetotal.

Had to have a lie down on a Golf Course in Spain after a good session,
Wasnt very well.

Went on the p#ss whilst Mrs was cooking sunday lunch, came back Thursday.
Got in a bit of a state and was 200 miles from home in Cornwall,

Woke up in a hotel in Cyprus shaking and sweating with THE worst nightmares ever
after a few back to back day and night sessions including a bottle of Duty free Drambuie.
Thought I was dieing !

Done much worse but keeping that quiet !

5 years and 6 weeks sober.

oldskool
11-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Have a drink you'll feel much better.

Tony Nitrous
11-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Who was sick in their helmet on the way back from Dubbo AFR ?

RevHead
11-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks Dylan ,i did,
i got so pissed one night i walked 10ks towards home,but never made it home ,woke up in a paddock of long grass.
And to top it off it was raining ,and it was winter ,mount Taylor ,in canberra,lol

ill add that i still cant remember to this day ,how i got to were i was ,i seemed to be wandering lost in the dark.

fimpBIKES
11-08-2012, 09:17 PM
remember a parrty at a mates place at uni back in the day

looootttttts of goon and random drinks all night
vomitted, passed out as per usual

next morning went to ride the cbr250 home next morning
found i had put my fullface on the glasstop table at some point, table we were playing king of goon on...
helmet had soaked up lots and lots of fruiti-lexa over the evening, longest few k's home ever dry retchin all the way :(

StuNVA
12-08-2012, 07:43 PM
When we were 14 me and two of my mates traded a footy jersey for a bottle of Dewars scotch..... the two other guys convinced their mums they had food poisoning when we eventually made it home the next day and I simply slept for two days after spewing my ring out for most of the night.....we polished that bottle off in about 5 minutes between us.....to this day I still can not drink straight scotch. I have dodgy guts and seem to get bad hangovers but to date only a few come close to that one, one of the first I ever had.

Redmohawk
12-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Bottle of Stone's green ginger wine mixed with two VB tall boys chased by a a bottle of straight bundy rum at 17 cured me of all bad hangovers, a night in hospital stomach pumped and flushed with charcole shake was far from fun. (got fired for not showing up at work the next day to) Since then I've been plenty smash but never get so fucked up I cant function the next day.

Tomac
12-08-2012, 10:59 PM
When I was 17 a mate & I got into a bottle of Wild turkey 101....I woke up the next morning in the middle black berry bush & I fell over more than a few times picking my way out.

kev@vcm
13-08-2012, 08:16 AM
i used to drink alot being a big bloke an all one night my best mate chris and i had a session with a 3/4 yard glass and the rulles were if its booze it went in the yard glass , from my best of memory there was

tequila
vodka
beer
madourie
martine mix
a dash of lemonade (for flavour)
shnaps
southern comfort
rum

and what ever eles i just cant rember but surfice to say we skulled the yard glass the next morning wasnt pretty spent the hole day with the shakes , had to ride my bol'o'dor 1100 home from the gong stoped at a set of lights in sutherlad put my head on the tank and passed out , a passer by helped me out got my bike off the road and i sat there till dark before i got ride home

Weaselman
13-08-2012, 05:53 PM
New years eve party in Bondi... Woke up on a bench at Redfern train station.

No one knew how I got there with no money or even how I got to bondi junction to catch the train that was like 8km's away

Large
13-08-2012, 06:04 PM
That's your inner abo getting you home.

Weaselman
13-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Got some change fer the train bra?

ozzy1100
13-08-2012, 07:57 PM
after waking up on a fellow members kicthen floor after sleping in the garden traversing thro the dog door
and to top of the fact that i was too sick to drive home and spent the day thinking i was going to die
the slack cunt left me there to go on a date with a tart giggling as he walked out the door
what ever happened to mates before dates.....

Large
13-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Got some change fer the train bra?

gibs smoke whayte cunt

Weaselman
14-08-2012, 08:12 PM
gibs smoke whayte cunt

Yeah I laughed you funny bastard

JackTar
15-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Weasel once woke up in a dungeon with a gagball in his mouth and a sore arse, went upstairs to his bedroom and slept it off.

Weaselman
18-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Were you there last week?
Fuck sake you always blow in without an invite

Haze
18-08-2012, 12:51 PM
When i was 16 i went camping with a bunch of mates down at the beach. On the second last night i got dared to skull as much of a bottle of home-brew bourbon as i could. Suffice to say i skulled the whole thing, i only remember about 30 mins after that. According to the guys there i passed out while having a piss.
Woke up a day later in my tent. Apparently my mates had chucked me in the back of the ute and driven me back to the campsite. Doing a couple of doughies in the gravel carpark seemed like a good idea to them at the time, cleaning all the bile i spewed up in my mates tray sorta killed that fun for them ;)

The crow
21-08-2012, 10:37 AM
when i was 18 i went into town with the boys had a big one decided i had enough and wandered back to my car in car park. fell asleep in the front of my 69 mk2 2 door cortina [ not comfy as had gt seats ] woke up bent backwards over seat and freezing as winter and parked by water dried sliva down face decided had enough and headed home and to this day cant remember all the 30 min trip hm but have never drank and drove since. woke up a mess and the boys told me they were chasing me out the car park as i drove off and all i did was give the finger and shouted obscenities. I also found that the screen of the boldor could hold a tallie perfectly between the dials and the screen bracket would stop it falling down out the bottom