PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE 2001 RSV mille R Fighter

AFYTA
07-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Custom streetfighter. It has taken 2 yrs to complete and i have spent over $10,000 on extras. Complete ground up build with no short cuts.

Engine: Rebuilt with1060cc big bore kit, new "stage 1" SBK ported heads, 57mm throttle bodies with carbon race airbox, power commander 3, Barnett hi performance cluthc kit, full 2-2 Akrapovic exhaust system, Evoluzione leads and spark plug kit, SAMCO reinforced coolant hoses, new oil pump.

Chassis/controls: All the usual adjustable Ohlins gear, front suspension has new seals and oil, F&R braided brake/clutch lines, ABM top yoke with pro taper bars, ABM grips, billet fluid reseviors and LED indicators, rego tube, SDR blade levers, streetfighter mirrors, performance slave cylinder, aftermarket pegs, Acewell digital dash, 520 race grade chain with 44T rear and 17T front spockets (also comes with a 16T front)

Bodywork: Resprayed in HOC black candy with a silver marble, 05 Tuono carbon fibre tail piece, lateral fairings and rear hugger, "predetor" style headlight unit, streetfighter bellypan and front hugger. carbon fibre chain, heel guards and fuel filler.

All wheel bearings, swingarm bearings and seals have been replaced. Everything has been powder coated or anodised black. The bike also has a remote keyless start and has only done 600km since the build so it is still being "run in". It has a twin map tune and it made 147hp on the dyno. Very regretful sale but a wedding and kids are taking all my time. I have this bike advertised on bikesales and Ebay aswell but would rather it go to a fellow fighter.

10 months rego
$10,500ono
Will: 0434123244
Gold Coast QLD

wackyrider
07-08-2012, 11:24 AM
And welcome to you too

latheboy
07-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi there, joined yesterday do you now.... I was going to get that headlight, but i didn't

stiffsimon
07-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Two years to build and then you want to sell it to "a fellow fighter" and this with your first AND ONLY ever post on ASF. Hmmm.:mad:

kev@vcm
07-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Let the flaming begin bwhahahahahahahaha

xa-mont
07-08-2012, 06:17 PM
lol. i even helped this bloke out by posting it in the ape fighters section and the ebay section.

Where is the love mate? People here don't much like peeps just joining to flog stuff.

K6Thou
07-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Personally I think it looks like shit.

Weaselman
07-08-2012, 07:14 PM
I think it had a $12,500 price tag when it first went on Eghey... And he thinks we're idiots.

Large
07-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Cmon guys.

He's not breaking any rules as they stand.

wackyrider
07-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Cmon guys.

He's not breaking any rules as they stand.

It would still be common courtesy to introduce yourself first. This seems to be the only post he has made

RevHead
07-08-2012, 09:17 PM
no intro ,no for sale post,simple

oldskool
07-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Looks shit and the rude cunt can go eat a dick!

hungrywolf
08-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Remind me not to piss you lads off. Haha.

latheboy
08-08-2012, 08:36 AM
No one has really even started to have a go yet hungrypuppy.

"It would still be common courtesy to introduce yourself first" ..... Yup...

"He's not breaking any rules as they stand."........ No probably not seeing as all the for sale threads need aproval from someone with a stick, if you guys think its ok then cool... Still nice to say Hello

AFYTA
08-08-2012, 09:04 AM
WOW i never new a forum could be so bitchy so thanks for the kind words like "eat a dick" and "it looks like shit". Personnelly it doesnt bother me as your entitled to your oppinion and i like the feedback anyway. As for the other upset members, i guess it was rude to post an item for sale straight away so i apologise. I have never thought of joining ASF before as im a member of the AF1 forum which is all Aprilias so its alot more bike specific.

Im not sure if your messing with me Xa-Mont as its hard to tell now after this slaughtering haha but if you did help much appriciated.

As for flammings pfft iv had bigger flammings from my kids!
So all you haters feel free to post more abuse if it makes you feel better, i wont loose any sleep.

AFYTA
08-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Ill start again
Hi everyone! Names Will ,im 26, live on the Gold Coast, have 2 kids and have been riding for about 10yrs.

kev@vcm
08-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Ill start again
Hi everyone! Names Will ,im 26, live on the Gold Coast, have 2 kids and have been riding for about 10yrs.

OK heres what you need to do click on this link http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?39-Welcome-To-The-Madness this is our welcome thread , All you need to do is post in the and intro your self thats all it is its simple manners plain ans simple mate

take it easy ok

oldskool
08-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi Will and now welcome,

Its not Ebay and Im surprised you think you could do that on any forum and get away with it.
AF1 must have been fun, after being an Aprilia mechanic for a few years I have come to the conclusion Aprilia owners are a lot like Guzzi owners "painful".
Streetfighters is pretty specific also me thinks but then again not alot of decaf soy latte drinkers amongst us and if your kids are giving you a flaming your doing the parenting thing wrong mate.

Did you do the work to your Thunder yourself?

AFYTA
08-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Again im sorry for the insult to the members. Cant say iv ever had a "decaf soy latte" but it sounds pretty homo.
Come on not all Aprilia owners are painful, thats like me saying bike mechanics are shit because the last 3 i had work on my bike did a piss poor job. Im not one of those Japenese haters but just wanted to do something different as alot of ppl are not very familiar with Aprilias.

Yes done all the work myself except for the paint and dyno run.

wackyrider
08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Again im sorry for the insult to the members. Cant say iv ever had a "decaf soy latte" but it sounds pretty homo.
Come on not all Aprilia owners are painful, thats like me saying bike mechanics are shit because the last 3 i had work on my bike did a piss poor job. Im not one of those Japenese haters but just wanted to do something different as alot of ppl are not very familiar with Aprilias.

Yes done all the work myself except for the paint and dyno run.

At least you're off to a better start now. Most people have a winge and piss off. Lol

Welcome to the madness mate. Too bad you're selling her and good luck. Unfortunatly not that easy to sell fighters as we have a limited 'customer base'.

fimpBIKES
08-08-2012, 01:07 PM
hi,

you made a donation, thats the main thing as far as im concerned!

big twin fighters are always welcome in my books
selling a fighter to pay for a wedding though....

xa-mont
08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Im not sure if your messing with me Xa-Mont as its hard to tell now after this slaughtering haha but if you did help much appriciated.

Not messing with you at all. check out the ebay thread and the Aprilia fighters model specific pictures thread. i put it in both. Nice looking bike IMO and i would love that engine to put in my RSV, alas the coin is probably a little high for a fighter.

xa-mont
08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
BTW, i'm on AF1 too. same username.

K6Thou
08-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Welcome Will, I still think your bike looks like shit but as you said its my opinion, for me a bike such as yours (quite angular) would look better with a more ' germanic' look but that's just my 2c......

ALBI
08-08-2012, 05:51 PM
welcome to the madness a tad late thou mate but welcome !
not a bad effot to on the scooter!!

as long as you hang around and tell porky pies you are welcome mate but if you piss off and use us for sale ?? well !!

Chase
08-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm confused.... what's wrong with a decaf soy latte?

El_Hefty
08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
its the soy i tells ya...

welcome mofo i like your bike, tell the others they're cunts

Chase
08-08-2012, 06:36 PM
I agree that its not natural to milk a bean, but you have to admire the skill involved.

wackyrider
08-08-2012, 06:47 PM
I agree that its not natural to milk a bean, but you have to admire the skill involved.

From what I hear they can also milk a prostate, but I'm not keen on trying either. lol

Chase
08-08-2012, 06:49 PM
hehe..

oldskool
08-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Iv flicked, licked and kicked a few, eaten nibbled and dribbled on a few too but the milk from them makes me spew!

Chase
08-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Prostates??

AFYTA
08-08-2012, 08:40 PM
hi,

you made a donation, thats the main thing as far as im concerned!

big twin fighters are always welcome in my books
selling a fighter to pay for a wedding though....

Im not selling to pay for a wedding, lots of overtime is paying for that haha
Its more i only got 1 mate on the coast with a bike and we both work away.
Its been back on the road for nearly 3 months and iv only put like 600ks on it so its just eating rego.

AFYTA
08-08-2012, 08:45 PM
welcome to the madness a tad late thou mate but welcome !
not a bad effot to on the scooter!!

as long as you hang around and tell porky pies you are welcome mate but if you piss off and use us for sale ?? well !!

I think ill hang around just for the laughs as some of the blokes on here have a pretty twisted humor. Soy lattes to prostates within 3 post LOL

oldskool
08-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Im not selling to pay for a wedding, lots of overtime is paying for that haha
Its more i only got 1 mate on the coast with a bike and we both work away.
Its been back on the road for nearly 3 months and iv only put like 600ks on it so its just eating rego.

Um ........................... get some mates?

xa-mont
08-08-2012, 09:21 PM
places like this are a good place to find people to ride with... well people here don't generally ride... they just build bikes and then build them some more... but sometimes once in a blue moon (which is coming up soon BTW) they will.

stiffsimon
08-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Ride their bikes!! Oh how I laughed. I ride mine, well er em when it's together and when it runs but other than that I do ride my bike..........................................some times

oldskool
08-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Because thats what us bike rider builder drinker procrastinating kunts do!

Unless its raining or we have polished it or we can't be fucked riding then we will trailer it to where we will be riding or drinking or even procrastinating about drinking about it!

OUPS:o

Jed
09-08-2012, 08:04 AM
From what I hear they can also milk a prostate, but I'm not keen on trying either. lol

You can also milk a cat

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9290/photo21.png

BANDITROD
09-08-2012, 08:08 AM
speak for yourself mate i rode everyday up untill i fucked my back

places like this are a good place to find people to ride with... well people here don't generally ride... they just build bikes and then build them some more... but sometimes once in a blue moon (which is coming up soon BTW) they will.

xa-mont
09-08-2012, 09:55 AM
I ride heaps rod. Lots of people on here don't however... they just build.

BANDITROD
09-08-2012, 10:12 AM
noted.... if i could i would till then i will keep playing COD like a boss

Gix11
09-08-2012, 05:57 PM
There's a heap of us on the Gold Coast mate. You just missed a ride last weekend. Stick around and come along on the next one. Oh, and welcome aboard.

AFYTA
24-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Shitty iv been at work for 3 weeks! Whens the next ride on the GC?

K6Thou
24-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Dunno mate but if you are keen on racing keep an eye on this .......

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?24283-EOI-for-a-possible-drag-weekend-at-benaraby-dragstrip

Gix11
24-08-2012, 10:12 PM
There may be one in a few weeks mate.