PDA

View Full Version : Honda vt250f road to off road guggy?

killakatana
25-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey there all........... looking for some tech info on a honda vt250f Ive pulled bike down ready to insert into an off road frame ive made.... wanting wiring diagrams/ loom pics etc. and any other helpful info on this bike ... cheers to all.

fimpBIKES
25-11-2007, 08:34 PM

damo1
28-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Killa youll need to post in the dirt bike section of the site:D

Oh thats right we dont have one[:0]

Its probly cause its a "STREETFIGHTER" site[:o)]

If you have any fighter questions fell free to ask;)

fimpBIKES
29-11-2007, 08:47 AM
but i guess the biggest question is WHY that engine

be just as much effort to fit an old gixxer lump :D

damo1
29-11-2007, 09:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

but i guess the biggest question is WHY that engine

be just as much effort to fit an old gixxer lump :D

Thats a great question there fimp:D

Yes why a clapped out old VT250 vtwin:)

fimpBIKES
29-11-2007, 09:57 AM
i'd assume it would be some sort of class restriction for racing???

i dunno, i had someone try to tell me to take the engine out of the RG250 and put it in a buggy...
as if i would bother!!! (especially with that spare sv650 engine i have laying around.... :D)

Seifer
29-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Just out of interest Killakatana, how did you come across this site in order to post that question here?

fimpBIKES
29-11-2007, 12:45 PM
i think its a fair question
we are pretty varied amount of tricky bastards here

still, the no intro thing killed it for me

BOHEMION
29-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Welcome mate, head to the newbies page and introduce your self

google is your friend
http://freespace.virgin.net/simon.r.bromley/wiring.html

Just a blind question, why would you use this in a dirt basher? Are you going to Bore it out/rebuild it? Many more donks that would give you a more reliable mental mudder

Oh and pics of the frame you made?

damo1
02-12-2007, 07:57 AM
I love the fact that people role in ask a question dont get the response they want then you never hear from them again.

I mean some of us have asked questions in response and he dont even have the decentcy to responed but he expects us to be forth coming with all the info he needs.

Mate dont hide behind your computer answer the boys question.

killakatana
09-12-2007, 07:46 AM
hey all .. thankx 4 the varied response...... My time and effort goes into my 1983 katana that is an ongoing STREETFIGHTER project..... the vt250 waz just laying around...... so short of paying $$$$$$ for another engine i decided to whack this in the buggy?.. only for a 12 year old lad to play in...Anyway thankx 4 the mostly negative input guys. Burn ya on the streets ... KILLAKATANA:(

Pab13
09-12-2007, 03:05 PM
This bloke can't be serious he comes on with no intro then hits other people up for info on how

to doesn't get the feedback he wants and then gets the shits what a joker. Good luck with that

buggy anyway.

zx12argh
09-12-2007, 03:18 PM
dry your eyes princess

Large
09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by killakatana

hey all .. thankx 4 the varied response...... My time and effort goes into my 1983 katana that is an ongoing STREETFIGHTER project..... the vt250 waz just laying around...... so short of paying $$$$$$ for another engine i decided to whack this in the buggy?.. only for a 12 year old lad to play in...Anyway thankx 4 the mostly negative input guys. Burn ya on the streets ... KILLAKATANA:(

Hey KK,

Most of us here appreciate a nice Katana, (some more than others ;)) but our only reference point was your request for info on putting a 250 engine in a Buggy...which isn't the usual topic hereabouts.

Take some time to look around, introduce yourself and post up a couple of pics of your Kat, and if it's hot enough, or even a stocker with wire wheels, you'd be surprised how helpful the guys can be.

Cheers

El Largo