PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou!

kevkatana
15-06-2012, 02:41 AM
I'm finding it hard to put this in writing.

The support we've received from members (MATES) on this forum over the last couple of weeks has been overwhelming.
A massive thank you to Dylan (OLDSKOOL) for starting up the charity post.
Thank you Brother!
I can't even describe how much that means to us.
Some of you we've met once or twice and others we've known for a few years.
Many we haven't met but look foward to it in the future.
To those I give you our most heart felt thanks.
To have mates like you lot is all anyone could hope for and thank you again.

Redmohawk
15-06-2012, 08:35 AM
There is no way I can express the feelings your loss has brough up with me personally Kev. What we do to help (which is nothing compared to the feelings/loss you and your family are battling through) is not only a way to help a mate for me, but also a recovery process of my own. Hope things are moving forward for you , looking towards the party. Adam

MattyDucati
15-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Sorry for your loss kev, Keep ya chin up!

80s freak
15-06-2012, 12:25 PM
It's all about mates.

Weaselman
15-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Damm straight. All the best to you and yours Kev

hooligan
15-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I read the "beer" thread to find out what was going on. As I was reading it, i looked over at my wife breastfeeding our 4 month old. It really hit home.
I like this forum because it's less like a wanky internet forum and more like a bunch of mates who meet at the pub. Without the pub.

RevHead
15-06-2012, 08:30 PM
i hope the coming days, weeks ,and years bring happier times,so sorry to hear of your loss ,

rock hard
19-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Hey Kev and Marcia,first of all let me express my condolences for the loss of your son Daniel..i honestly hope that you gather strength from your loved ones and the mates around you.your absolutley right Kev there are some amazing people in the ASF.. . All the best mate..sincrely Morry

Weaselman
19-06-2012, 08:15 PM