PDA

View Full Version : theres a storm a brewing , age old streetfighter from factory war

hyofighter
12-06-2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f14/s100rr-streetfighter-149111/

got involved but didnt want to get in deep , now its personal

fancy bagging out a poor old hyosung bahaha

RevHead
12-06-2012, 10:00 PM
what a bunch of retards.

BANDITROD
12-06-2012, 10:02 PM
mother fuckers wouldnt know a fighter if it ran over them

The crow
13-06-2012, 07:50 AM
some ppl are just wankers ... Its a scary world they dont know or understand so hence the bagging ... just cause u dont understand it doesnt mean its not right and besides the "Streetfighter" is open to interpritation as long as u have fun and enjoy it and have made it ur own who cares call it what u will.... WANKERS

Weaselman
13-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Cashed up wankers?

RevHead
13-06-2012, 08:36 AM
lets all join there um forummm and give em shit ,by posting piccis of real bikes ,

hyofighter
13-06-2012, 11:59 AM
and in goes the flying bricks from you no who

timbo
13-06-2012, 12:15 PM
It just goes to show that some people have not fucking idea
How many time must it be said that YOU CAN'T BUY A STREETFIGHTER but you can but something that is named a streetfighter
bring on the brick

BANDITROD
13-06-2012, 12:19 PM
i fell like joining up just to back you up scotty ...pack of fucking wankers you should post a link to this on there

hyofighter
13-06-2012, 12:50 PM
farken tornado in there now bahaha , hook line and sinker

Azrael
13-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Woohoo banned!

Actually, quick edit, can anyone see what i did there to deserve a holiday..? I post as Rastas, think i need to change my name, all suggestions welcome, ill kick off the bidding with..

Cornelious Bitchslappington
Kareem Jiggaboo McNigger
Steve
Two nuns one grail
Lazer viking hurricane
Moneyfister punchdirt
Dogshittacobonersoup
Sundried horsecum

BANDITROD
13-06-2012, 03:09 PM
hahahaha didnt think that would take long

Azrael
13-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah it never does on there, bunch of fucken homos, especially Brouham, the overzealous moderator..
So, ive started compiling a list of things to do while im banned (for24hrs) from psb so feel free to add.

1 Not giving a fuck
2 Nailing my face to an ikea table

BANDITROD
13-06-2012, 03:18 PM
lol what a pack of fags

hyofighter
13-06-2012, 03:34 PM
haha was fun now they deleted all the coments is okay i screen dumped them , for those that missed it i will post them tonight , dead sheep comment may have got you over the line , i still got access

MattyDucati
13-06-2012, 03:36 PM
it was just getting started then it was all goonnneee! i was just about to join up :(

Weaselman
13-06-2012, 03:40 PM
cant we just invite them over here?

kev@vcm
13-06-2012, 04:27 PM
LMAO this makes for a good read ,

hyofighter
13-06-2012, 05:11 PM
so from where it started to get interesting , may have give it some zoom

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled2.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled3.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled4.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled5.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled6.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled7.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled8.jpg

to all gone
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/hyofighter/parts/untitled9.jpg

weak bastards

RevHead
13-06-2012, 05:55 PM
im just being a noob ,there with a big opinion ,will get my 1st post going real soon , do you guys mind if i post a few piccis of some of your bikes over there to make a point,

hyofighter
13-06-2012, 06:25 PM
i wouldnt bother they wouldnt get it and it you would just get deleted you need to be there purple circle to get anywhere

RevHead
13-06-2012, 06:55 PM
ok then .lol

Weaselman
13-06-2012, 06:58 PM
ASF and only ASF, all weekend riders and posers can get fucked. Never been on another bike forum and never will. That forum is weak as piss

RevHead
13-06-2012, 07:02 PM
ASF and only ASF, all weekend riders and posers can get fucked. Never been on another bike forum and never will. That forum is weak as piss

Nail on the head ,Brother, ASF is it.

Azrael
13-06-2012, 08:13 PM

I agree, PSB is almost entirely populated with utter cunts, posers and weekend riders. I joined psb to use the members builds section which has made me heaps of contacts and friends in building custom bikes, which is great. I rarely post anywhere else on that forum because im constantly berated by simpltons and subsequently banned for "giving them what for".
In this instance i jumped to the aid of Hyofighter. Scotty is a fucken cool bloke and a fucking talented rider, he has repeatedly embarrassed (as has Chrimesey and Aaron r1) PSB members on rides whether they be organised or stumbled upon. He is the constant target for humiliating comments on psb due to his username which is at best judging a book by its cover and at worst, schoolyard bullshit.
The Difference.
Here at ASF, you will be congratulated and encouraged for your work on your bike irrespective of its brand, capacity or vintage, unless you act like a cunt. Then you will be fucked and burnt accordingly. That is how life works when you are dealing with people face to face in the real worrld and this site reflects that attitude, and that is why this forum works so well.
PSB on the other hand, has a purple circle of manipulative scum, they look after their own, even when they steal (my busa motor for instance), cover their shit up with nanny moderating and give people a false sense of a community.

I have a small but exceptional group of friends from ASF, i cannot say the same for psb.
PSB, their moderators and staff have done nothing but lie, steal, cover their tracks and censor everything i write.

I remain a member there purely for vindictive purposes, shit will go down, people will be hurt, excuses will not be tolerated(re stolen motor).

As for the Ban for recent activities. This came about due to comments made about a TLR owned by a Business who is not only a major sponsor on PSB but also here..

I am not mad

BANDITROD
13-06-2012, 08:25 PM
i take it that is steves tlr from rated R and wtf is up with the busa motor getting stolen mate

Azrael
13-06-2012, 09:07 PM
i take it that is steves tlr from rated R and wtf is up with the busa motor getting stolen mate

Its a long story, The Staff member/moderator (Tyson) on psb who built a turbo busa landspeed racer popped the motor a few days before leaving for the the speed trials in South Aus a couple of years back. In last ditch effort he contacted me for engine parts, specifically the head (the bottom end was cactus on mine) I agreed to help and lent them the motor assuming being staff and a moderator and such a heavily publicied build it would be a safe bet id get it back. I still have not.
All evidence of me lending the motor and other sponsors quotes have dissapeared from the build thread. The mod, Tyson, is from all accounts of those involved who helped him, is being protected by the psb network of fucktards and moderators.

Keep in mind Rod, despite, this, i have never posted or said a derogatory remark about Tyson or the psb purple circle on this, theirs or any other forum, I instead choose to deal with my shit on a one to one basis, and when the time comes, shit and fan mate. Oldschool redemption.

Its sad ,because having been fucked over by a staff member of an extremely popular and profitable forum i no longer trust anyone, which is awfull, because trust and mateship is what makes all this shit so much more enjoyable.

Oh, yes thats Steves tlr and by no means should he, or his business be judged not only by my opinions but also for the actions of psb staff.
He has always been reported as an excellent source for quality parts and a totally aproachable bloke, even burnsie gave him the big thumbs up so thats saying good things.
My opinion of his bike is irrelevant as at least he rides the fucker and its not a trailer queen despite being one of the most heavily modified bikes in the country.
And Burnsie told me a funny story about his guard dog getting stolen, i still laugh at that..

Weaselman
13-06-2012, 09:07 PM
With the exception of a few people I've known for years from the 'No life club' up at Mt white ALL my riding buddies are ASF members. Ive been riding for to long and had to earn my stripes the hard way to bother with fad riders. But I've always maintained my hatred for cashed up fad riders.

BANDITROD
13-06-2012, 09:12 PM
well that fucking sucks arse big time mate

Its a long story, The Staff member/moderator (Tyson) on psb who built a turbo busa landspeed racer popped the motor a few days before leaving for the the speed trials in South Aus a couple of years back. In last ditch effort he contacted me for engine parts, specifically the head (the bottom end was cactus on mine) I agreed to help and lent them the motor assuming being staff and a moderator and such a heavily publicied build it would be a safe bet id get it back. I still have not.
All evidence of me lending the motor and other sponsors quotes have dissapeared from the build thread. The mod, Tyson, is from all accounts of those involved who helped him, is being protected by the psb network of fucktards and moderators.

Keep in mind Rod, despite, this, i have never posted or said a derogatory remark about Tyson or the psb purple circle on this, theirs or any other forum, I instead choose to deal with my shit on a one to one basis, and when the time comes, shit and fan mate. Oldschool redemption.

Its sad ,because having been fucked over by a staff member of an extremely popular and profitable forum i no longer trust anyone, which is awfull, because trust and mateship is what makes all this shit so much more enjoyable.

Oh, yes thats Steves tlr and by no means should he, or his business be judged not only by my opinions but also for the actions of psb staff.
He has always been reported as an excellent source for quality parts and a totally aproachable bloke, even burnsie gave him the big thumbs up so thats saying good things.
My opinion of his bike is irrelevant as at least he rides the fucker and its not a trailer queen despite being one of the most heavily modified bikes in the country.
And Burnsie told me a funny story about his guard dog getting stolen, i still laugh at that..

hyofighter
13-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Nice write az its just unfortunate thats how they are , fucked

EVLZX
15-06-2012, 07:57 AM

That's fked, it's always the prick you think you can trust.

hyofighter
19-06-2012, 10:37 PM
so i was on there again today not for starting shit but it did come across this long winded load of shit that goes to prove how fucked up "WA's most prestigious riding group" really is

ASF all the way

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f14/psb-reputation-149364/

Weaselman
19-06-2012, 10:50 PM
I tried to read it but stopped because I was about to bleed to death from all the pompus idiocy. They really think they are the be all and end all of the riding scene?

Christ almighty PSB is ment to get you discounts everywhere?

I get discounts because im a customer of a few shops and I buy big and am loyal.
But to assume the sun shines out of your arse because your on PSB... Thats pretty fucking funny

hyofighter
19-06-2012, 11:46 PM
if ya made it to the end it starts to get personal , so im sure it will get deleted before to long , cant opinions thats not on

Weaselman
20-06-2012, 09:18 AM
I couldnt have made it to the end unless there was a gun to my head

hyofighter
20-06-2012, 10:40 AM
lol

rock hard
20-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Seriously Scotty What did you expect..let me show you what these mods look like while they sit on their ivory thrones and deal out their punishment to us regular plebs..
http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr249/rockhard_photos/the-most-epic-fat-guys-in-internet-history.jpg

JackTar
20-06-2012, 10:12 PM
You said you wouldn't show anyonr that picture you mother fucker.

Mishdog20
20-06-2012, 11:06 PM
fap fap fap....lol

rock hard
21-06-2012, 06:11 AM
sorry mate but people need to see who's really running this country...laurie oakes clones...