PDA

View Full Version : fucking theifs,,pricks cunts etc etc etc

ALBI
09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
HOLY FUCK CAN YOU BELIVE THE ORDASITY OF SOME CUNTS???????

THE WIFES PATHFINDER HAS A REAR MAIN OIL SEAL LEAK,SO IVE COME TO WORK ,MY SENIOR TECH CAME IN ASWELL TO WORK ON HIS CAR AND WE HAD THE ROLLER DOOR UP AS LOCKY JUST BROUGHT IN HIS HILUX AND MY BACK WAS TURNED FOR 5 MINS FROM THE ROLLER AND SOME CUNT WALKED INTO WORKSHOP AND INTO SIDE DOOR FOR MY OFFICE AND OPEND THE TILL ,TOOK ALL THE MONEY INCLUDING THE MERCHANT SUMMERY SLIPS,LAST NIGHT AFTER I DONE THE CASH EDIT REPORT WE TOOK $19300 YESTERDAY,AND I PLACED INTO THE LOWER DRAW AS MY OFFICE CLOSED AT 5 PM AND I WAS HERE TILL 7PM PREPING FOR END OF MONTH.

THEY ALSO OPENED THE PETTY CASH DRAW AND TOOK CASH AND LEFT COINS,ALL IN A SPACE OF 5 MINS WHILST I WAS 3 METERS AWAY ,FARK IN HELL.
THE FINGER PRINT SQUAD IS DEW ANY MIN AS ONLY IVE TOUCHED THE TIL,DRAWS AND ALL DOORS SINCE LAST NIGHT.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tony Nitrous
09-06-2012, 02:37 PM
B#stards.

Sounds like someone who knew where to look ?

Bob
09-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Cunts!
Hopeyou get them mate.

Mishdog20
09-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Fuck that sucks the big one Albi, especially with how the economy is heading at the moment, we need all the cash we can earn. I really do hope they find theses pricks mate.

RevHead
09-06-2012, 04:02 PM
2nd that guys, I agree with Tony.

ALBI
09-06-2012, 04:03 PM
the finger print dude left about an 1/2 hour ago all the prints were smudged!

pricks,the door knobs,draw till and the petty cash tin all smudged he rekons the dong pipe smoking low life,gutter trash prick,just walked in and saw we had our backs turned and walked into office and helped himself,the cops say its been happening allover newy,and if we saw him ,he would have said im looking for bob and i dopped my phone thats why im behind ur desk,as that is the story he has told a few places,apparently??

and to top it of now im looking at all people down the road when i just went out for lunch,looking to see if they have my edit cash bag,hope i do see them as i havent tackeled anyone since i gave up footy 5 yr ago.

ALBI
09-06-2012, 04:04 PM
B#stards.

Sounds like someone who knew where to look ?
we have thought of that as the drawer with petty cash tin was the only one open!!!
and the till isnt forced open???

RevHead
09-06-2012, 04:08 PM
hope you got insurance mate,i dont take anywere near that much cash ,but i keep in on me ,and i bank everyday ;0

ALBI
09-06-2012, 05:26 PM
hope you got insurance mate,i dont take anywere near that much cash ,but i keep in on me ,and i bank everyday ;0
yeh mate the workshop is insurred and the owner shruggeed his shoulder and said well cant do anything about it !!!!

its my shop to run how i want and pete owns it ,but it has hurt me inside as know it feels like i let the owners down.
at the end of day i do our cash edit and hand over days takings to accounts for the safe ,but sometimes they fuck of at 5 pm befor ive even finished for the day!! im going to fit a floor safe or wall one so at least if they fuck off i can still at least keep it safe till next day !!

Redmohawk
09-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Don't forget the dye bomb ! Cheap insurance to get the fuckers if someone takes the stash. Not hard to find a bright orange motherfucker walking down the street even for coppers.

Weaselman
09-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Druggies or not a fiver said hes cased the place beforehand. Usually the dodgy guys who come in and ask alot of mundane questions and look around alot then leave.

RevHead
09-06-2012, 06:47 PM
i get a few , how to say ,wanna bee,s always calling by ,but only on the weekends ,saturday sunday arvos,,i dont let them through the front door ,there eyes are everywhere ,but ive told them i live there. ive got there rego written down. and theres a harley rider living in another workshop 2x doors down ,he never sleeps.

fimpBIKES
09-06-2012, 08:32 PM
yeh mate the workshop is insurred and the owner shruggeed his shoulder and said well cant do anything about it !!!!

Kramer
10-06-2012, 12:13 PM
nnn.pop em all!