PDA

View Full Version : Tit jokes

timbo
11-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Needed one liner tit jokes, one of my Mrs mates has been diagnosed with breast cancer and my mrs wants to put together a shit load of one liner tit jokes to help cheer her mate up ;)
Tits a nice day

Redmohawk
11-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Got to love the net Timbo !1552

What are the small bumps around a woman's' nipples for? Its Braille for "suck here".

What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn't? Her navel.

Why do men call the part of a woman's body, between her breasts and hips, the waist? Because there's room for another set of breasts there!

Why do women have tits? So men will talk to them.

What's worse than a cardboard box? Paper tits!

How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good? Put a nipple on it.

Do you know why they call it the Wonder Bra? When you take it off you wonder where her tits went.

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? If we don't get some support soon, people are going to think we're nuts.

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? Breasts don't have eyes.

How can you tell if a girl is really flat chested? She wears suspenders to hold her bra up.

How can you tell if a woman is really flat? She hopes for breast cancer so she can fit into a bra. (prob not a good choice)

Why are girls like ROCKS? "The flat ones are better to skip!"

What's the worst possible case of being flat-chested? Looking down a dress and the only bumps you see are knees.

You can bet you'll never shake hands with the world's best lover. He's always got a tit in it.

How are woman's breasts like electric train sets? They were originally intended for the kids, but Daddy always winds up playing with them.

A teenage girl goes to the doctor. He places a stethoscope against her chest and says, "Big breaths." She answers, "Yeth, thir, and I'm only thixteen."

Define: doggie bra. It can make pointers out of setters.

oldskool
12-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Pete's got Tits and they are no Joke!

Fish
17-05-2012, 09:37 PM
What is a pirates worst nightmare?

A sunken chest and no booty.

ALBI
20-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Wat did the left tit say to the right tit ???????

Hmmm oh sorry i was to busy staring at ur tits,wat was the question ??

RevHead
21-05-2012, 10:04 PM
large,s got Tits and they are no Joke!

no ,no, no, large,s got Tits and they are no Joke!
lol