PDA

View Full Version : So what happend?

oldskool
08-05-2012, 09:34 AM
So what was the crack yesterday????????????????????????????????

ASF was down all day and night.

nick76
08-05-2012, 09:36 AM
I was expecting to see something about that aswell.....i thought it was just me!!
Guess not.

JDinOZ
08-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Thought it was me too lol

Gix11
08-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Fuck Callan's good! I didn't even know about it until now.

Cheers Callan, wherever you are.

RevHead
08-05-2012, 06:14 PM
cal got it back online around 10:30pm last night ,he told me he rebooted the server ,he,s the man ,

sharky
08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Didn't notice....was outside in the real world :cool:

Yella
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM
the what what???

HellRaiser
09-05-2012, 12:26 PM
So I smashed my laptop for no reason ???

BANDITROD
09-05-2012, 12:59 PM
lol

RevHead
09-05-2012, 06:33 PM
bugger
So I smashed my laptop for no reason ???

lol

Mishdog20
09-05-2012, 07:46 PM
lol

oldskool
12-05-2012, 12:15 AM
And again today whats the crack is this new thing unstable?
Is it caused by Pete's frantic posting?

Or did JackTar really do it?

nick76
12-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Is it caused by Pete's frantic posting?

Are you jealous that Pete has managed to put up more posts than you....in a third of the time that you've been here??? :p

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Are you jealous that Pete has managed to put up more posts than you....in a third of the time that you've been here??? :pHas to be it... we all know that dick size and how well you ride are all tied to your post count on an interweb forum......:rolleyes:

sharky
13-05-2012, 09:20 AM
And how fast you can go in a straight line :-)

El_Hefty
13-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Are you jealous that Pete has managed to put up more posts than you....in a third of the time that you've been here??? :p

lol

Has to be it... we all know that dick size and how well you ride are all tied to your post count on an interweb forum......:rolleyes:

And for example, they are all well thought out grammatically correct and succinct posts to boot :rolleyes:

HOS
14-05-2012, 12:21 AM
ASF has really gone down the pan. The site is deader than a dead thing.
I dont know if its because of the change over, and this silly business of having to post
some stupid fucking code you can hardly make out or what.
Week on end theres fuck all going on here.

As for whoever deleted my thread about a new deep sea creature in the terrorist free zone, like the site is so fucking busy? yeah ? You need some people posting because theres fuck all going on.

No one is coming here much because tbh its gone shit.

Prissy bunch ??

El_Hefty
14-05-2012, 07:48 AM
ASF has really gone down the pan. The site is deader than a dead thing.
I dont know if its because of the change over, and this silly business of having to post
some stupid fucking code you can hardly make out or what.
Week on end theres fuck all going on here.

As for whoever deleted my thread about a new deep sea creature in the terrorist free zone, like the site is so fucking busy? yeah ? You need some people posting because theres fuck all going on.

No one is coming here much because tbh its gone shit.

Prissy bunch ??

i think youll find your creature was already posted two days earlier, the repost im guessing wasnt required now untangle your panties, as you were

HOS
14-05-2012, 08:16 AM
i think youll find your creature was already posted two days earlier, the repost im guessing wasnt required now untangle your panties, as you were

It wasnt posted 2 days earlier. No skin off my nose pal if no one posts here. There aint any encouragment to.
Site used to be busy, I've seen more life in roadkill.

BANDITROD
14-05-2012, 08:27 AM
yes it was posted 2 days earlier go and look in the vid topic hos and as for the code thingy the only way around that is to become a donating member as for the site not being as busy there are alot of lurkers that dont post ...

Redmohawk
14-05-2012, 08:33 AM
And a fucking great Ninja in a lime green mankini !

BANDITROD
14-05-2012, 08:38 AM
lol my makini is black

Redmohawk
14-05-2012, 08:58 AM
you kinky devil

El_Hefty
14-05-2012, 09:08 AM
lol my makini is black

if you chose to take it off long enough to wash it would still be green

BANDITROD
14-05-2012, 09:49 AM
lol

Gix11
14-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I think I found the setting that stops that human verification for registered users posting today. Let's see what happens now.

As for why it's going down, fuck knows? I've asked Callan but he hasn't had chance to get back to me yet.

As for being dead, the traffic is actually up on what it used to be.

oldskool
14-05-2012, 02:32 PM
I think all the problems have come about as a result of removing the Rep feature.

Im as tekkie as fuck me.

HOS
14-05-2012, 07:01 PM
yes it was posted 2 days earlier go and look in the vid topic hos and as for the code thingy the only way around that is to become a donating member as for the site not being as busy there are alot of lurkers that dont post ...What I am saying is that with so little site traffic when someone does make the effort to post summat interesting and it either gets deleted or turned into a pissing match as seems to happen too much? Bit of encouragment for ppl to post might not go amiss?Point taken on the subject being in video's which I hadn't seen. But I also posted up an extensive news article link in my thread.Despite the pain in the ass of the security system, I still make an effort to contribute to ASF, because its always been ok here.Despite me being a bit of a crip and in constant chronic pain. All I'm saying is don't put people off, make them feel a bit welcome? A few people would post more often. Paying for membership is a good idea, but if there aint much going on people will not pay and drift away?We are here to have a laugh ! Life is too short mate.........

Redmohawk
14-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Where is that bag of ASF cement ? Harden up

latheboy
14-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Farking hell..... I'll go delete the vid and you can post a new thread if that will stop the tears out of your giny...

If you go down a few post, there is a link to a news article...

As for being a crip... I'm sorry that sounds unfortunate.... does it give you a bad attitude aswell... I can't see how that has anything to do with you posting.

oldskool
14-05-2012, 10:23 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/bellenboo/hijack.gif

HOS
18-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Farking hell..... I'll go delete the vid and you can post a new thread if that will stop the tears out of your giny...

If you go down a few post, there is a link to a news article...

As for being a crip... I'm sorry that sounds unfortunate.... does it give you a bad attitude aswell... I can't see how that has anything to do with you posting.

I had a bad attitude way before my bike smash, I dont tolerate fools or wannabees.

The streetfighter lads can be a prissy little bunch, same here in the UK.

No worries, carry on.

Jockney Rebel
19-05-2012, 08:34 AM
lurk lurk

LKC73
21-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Its good to come back to a forum and see not much has changed. Ive been away from forums due to 5 bikes in the garage now, streetfighter is getting a engine rebuild and I have 3 track bikes to also rebuild. This shit never ends lol (bike building that is)