View Full Version : Yoshi Baffle and End Cap

Seifer
18-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey guys, I took my yoshi apart to shorty it recently. But in the time its taken me to chop the can my mum figured it'd be a great idea to throw out my baffle and end cap (that connects to the pipe) in the recent council clean up. Whats it going to take for me to organsie a replacement for this. Can exhaust places fabricate something similar and whats it going to cost me?

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2007, 12:19 AM
OOPS baffle shouldnt be hard ..but the end caps machined in aluminiun aint it ?[mine is ] if all else fails ive got an already shortened RS3 yoshi can [originally for a cbr600] that i may be persuaded to part with for the right amount of drinkin tokens
pipe end diameter is 50mm

Seifer
19-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the offer jim but I'm heading off to Germany in a month and need to save some coin. I might head to some wreckers, my fzr exhaust is the same size except its a different colour and welded on not riveted. I might head to the wreckers and try to find myself something of a similar size. Might just get lucky.

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2007, 04:45 PM
if its a round un most of the other cans could probably be adapted

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2007, 04:47 PM
btw where in krautland u off too ? if u get near a place called Inglehiem look up a little bistro called Maris Treff it has my Bass guitar above the bar ..and they do good grub too just watch the landlady shes a shark

Seifer
19-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Mainly be around Frankfurt, i'll see if i an cross it in my travels. Any orders from anyone btw?

BOHEMION
20-11-2007, 01:08 PM
get a pic of Jims Bass!