PDA

View Full Version : How long will it be....

Pages : [1] 2 3

K6Thou
19-04-2012, 09:04 PM
before this shit is on our door step....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hKEd6rzbeg&feature=youtu.be

bluedrags
19-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Would we be able to do that in their land without getting shot.
Na I don't think so, if they don't like the laws of the country their in well fuckoff.

oldskool
19-04-2012, 09:50 PM
If they hate the UK so much they should fuck off back to the middle east, but then again they wouldn't get the western things they have come to enjoy, Fuckin Hypercritical sand monkeys!

EFE 1230
19-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

oldskool
19-04-2012, 09:59 PM
You can only be racist if your white!
I have been labelled racist may times over but the truth is Im just racially intolerant and proud to be White.

K6Thou
19-04-2012, 10:04 PM
These muslims leave their own country because the don't 'like' it but the whole premise of the muslim religion is to make any place they live muslim.....

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some state-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%%

K6Thou
19-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Sorry about the light font I tried to c&p several times but failed......

K6Thou
19-04-2012, 10:19 PM
You can only be racist if your white!
I have been labelled racist may times over but the truth is Im just racially intolerant and proud to be White.

Racial awareness is not against the law brother..... I might be racist, I have been labeled racist more times than I care to remember. I will admit to having a celtic cross tattooed on my leg and I am quite proud of being able to walk freely around in my own country, with said tattoo offending anyone who knows what it stands for.....

BANDITROD
19-04-2012, 10:20 PM
too right Dan i am with you there mate

RevHead
19-04-2012, 10:21 PM
i was in one of the so called missions ,for our indigenous ,fixing a car ,when one of the elders a women ,started scream what are you white cunts doing ,here doing our mans work ,i looked at her and i said ,you people have the hide to call me racists,when its you. whom in fact incite riot here in our towns and your 17,18 year olds bash people for no reason , ,i am not racist ,there money is as good as anyone's, its this in grained idea that we hurt them ,well i hate to inform them i was born 47 yrs ago and had nothing to do with anything from the 19th century ,

Redmohawk
19-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Just put curser at top and hold as you scroll down, once the lot is highlighed its great to read. I like it a little hidden, just like my hawk .

Genetically speaking , "Racisim" or As I quite like Oldskool mentioned "Racial Intolerance" is likely a genetic based trait passed down through most streems of race over the world. Using dawins theorys it would make sence to be wary of someone (until proven to be trusted) not of your race long ago. Kept you alive longer ! Then a little interbreeding when you found something compatable would increase your genetic deversity both to the benifit and detriment of the clan. Depending on how the mix went.

The town I live in has a very broad ethnic diversity, the muslim content has been here a long time with muslim albainians being on my next door since i was 4 . Now there content is rising very quickly for a country town, we are a "hub" for new arivals. An obvious "magic shield" is around alot of the new arivals atm with police refusing to prosecute/search/intimidate the local muslim youth in the same manor as the local white/tan/yellow and indigenous groups.

I have personally witnessed local cops turn a blind eye (though not acting on reports by investigation) to new arivals commiting illiegal acts (drinking (yes muslim youths) in a public place whilst in charge of and driving a car on a public road no less!) I know this because I went and looked for myself , no cops in 30 min and I drove past 2 marked cars driving about the area. And when I reported to the cops I was currently witnessing the act also , they told me there were no avalable cars in the area , as one drove past me .

Makes you feel like planting high explsive into strange places.

oldskool
19-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Im glad we're talking about dune coons you fuckin peanut !

RevHead
19-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Im glad we're talking about dune coons you fuckin peanut !

Doesnt matter, what racist groups were talking about, its people whom cannot see there nose on there face ,that seem to be so one eyed about society,your vision is one from the 30s,or 40s ,what was that cunts name, oh it was hilter .

one thing you will never ever get a grasp on, is you cant force your views on every person and have them like them ,so you insult them ,keep up the good work Dlyan. is you beer half full or half empty !

K6Thou
19-04-2012, 10:54 PM
one thing you will never ever get a grasp on, is you cant force your views on every person and have them like them ,so you insult them ,keep up the good work Dlyan. is you beer half full or half empty !

Pete the islamic militants only want to observe sharia (sp?) law, ie any woman has to be covered head to toe etc etc. Would you want that for your wife or daughters ?

RevHead
19-04-2012, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=K6Thou;356176]Pete the islamic militants only want to observe sharia (sp?) law, ie any woman has to be covered head to toe etc etc. Would you want that for your wife or daughters ?[/QUOT

Dan i understand this principal ,but until people start accepting people for whom or what they are,racism will never go away ,turning a blind eye to it or saying ,this group is worse then the other is silly ,because racism is just racism ,hey they hate us because we refuse to understand them ,and vis versa ,until man can remove his head from his own arse and relise that our skin and eyedeolidgy ,are the only differences ,well there will always be this debate ;end of rant

K6Thou
19-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Pete, it would seem that you have confused racism with religious predjudice (my spelling is shit !!!).... I don't want to sound like an arse dude but do some research on muslim law etc..... If these dune coons ruled this country, be it in government or on the street and your wife or daughter walked down the street without the appropriate burka or what ever she would be raped and killed..... Regardless of what side of the fence you squat on do you really want to see this great nation turn into a muslim state.....?

oldskool
19-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Doesnt matter, what racist groups were talking about, its people whom cannot see there nose on there face ,that seem to be so one eyed about society,your vision is one from the 30s,or 40s ,what was that cunts name, oh it was hilter .

Read Pete dont get all high and mighty with out reading the content this is why I called you a peanut.

I don't wish to force my views on anyone, this is if you could fuckin read peanut a discussion on the fact that people not like us who have a totally different code of ethics and values come to our countries and try and force their views on us and expect us to assimilate to their way of life religious beliefs.

As for old fashioned in the way I think maybe but that is a right too and I think you will find alot more people thinking this way as time gos on and our lifestyles are threatened by immigrants with fundamentalist views.

And my beer is full unless I have drunk it fuck tard.

Snake_Doctor
20-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Already on our doorstep !

before this shit is on our door step....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hKEd6rzbeg&feature=youtu.be

RevHead
20-04-2012, 07:56 AM
And my beer is full unless I have drunk it fuck tard.
' prime example "

oldskool
20-04-2012, 09:01 AM
You really are pond life Pete no wonder they get you to fix cars on a Mission you'd fit right in.

mozza
20-04-2012, 09:18 AM
If anyone living in this country doesn't want to live as an AUSTRALIAN then they should fuck off back to where they came from - simple really:D

There's nothing worse than people bringing issues that they have fought to escape from for years in their own country and end up fucking ours. We see it now with groups setting up segregated communities in the suburbs with known territories and religious based gangs, Yes there are good and bad in all groups but it seems that some of these issue's are brain washed into certain immigrant groups from such a young age that we will never escape it. The problem just spreads !!

damo1
20-04-2012, 09:28 AM
It's funny how always hate the land and the enforcement in the country they choose to live.

They should be rounded up and sent back to the third world country they came from, maybe they then may realise it's aint so bad in england after a couple of weeks of being shoot at and bombed by suicid bombers.

Slain
20-04-2012, 09:42 AM
thing that shits me is in their home countries they don't protest against the whitey, they just kill them or kidnap them to kill them as an example.
then they try to go to other countries and beleive everyone else should be the same as them, who's the fucking racist there.

oldskool
20-04-2012, 10:02 AM
It doesn't help the situation when our societies moral fabric is degraded by do gooder fags passing bills and false education making our kids think its alright to be gay, and its alright to follow religions that go against the ethics of our countries.
Just this week they are talking about putting prayer rooms in our fuckin footy stadiums.
More rights for minorities how does that work?

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 11:28 AM
making our kids think its alright to be gay

Why is it not alright to be gay?

BANDITROD
20-04-2012, 12:30 PM
whats right about it trav ........i totally agree with you dylan 100%

Redmohawk
20-04-2012, 12:50 PM
If we fucked off the "Do gooder politically correct fuckwits" The rest of the "support the one legged blind wood duck brigade" would fall on there ass quick smart.

Every day at work now I see another example of dumbing down to below the lowest common denominator branded as "safety or inclusive working enviroment etc etc" the thin edge of the wedge has been well and truly shoved right up our asses. I give it 10 years and they will start with the sledge hammer to ram it home.

By then I should be living up in the hills with a big gun and a tin foil hat !

oldskool
20-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Why is it not alright to be gay?
How is it right to be gay Trav?
That kind of union is designed for male and female, I suppose you think its ok for them to adopt children into their depravity?
Sodomy is a deviation not that unlike beastiality maybe the next Greens leader should be a sheep fucker and we could pass another amendment to make that ok also.

damo1
20-04-2012, 01:22 PM
I wonder what would happen to you if you went to lebanon say and walked down the street with as banner saying
your cops all take it up the arse.

And yelled things like

"all muslims smoke cock and lick there mums arse holes"

" your women are ugly thats why they all where a berka's"

Or maybe we could just all move into one area and turn it into little australia.
Beer, bbq's,boobs and bullshit - and if any of them come and try tell us we need to change to there way of culture/living just shoot them or maybe send one of the kids out to stand in the middle of a crowded inicent mall and blow them up for doing nothing but going to work or shopping.

pretty sure they would be happy to let us do that ,thats what they do here and every where else in the worlds they invade, oh sorry move to.

EVLZX
It's funny how always hate the land and the enforcement in the country they choose to live.

They should be rounded up and sent back to the third world country they came from, maybe they then may realise it's aint so bad in england after a couple of weeks of being shoot at and bombed by suicid bombers.

Na don't bother rounding them up just shoot em

xa-mont
It's 2 (or more) concenting adults doing something they want to do and not harming anyone... what's wrong about it?

Is missionary the only way that you have sex Dylan? if not i'm sure there would be some even smaller minded people than you that would argue that is depravity. what are your thoughts on that?

oldskool
20-04-2012, 01:47 PM
It's 2 (or more) concenting adults doing something they want to do and not harming anyone... what's wrong about it?

Is missionary the only way that you have sex Dylan? if not i'm sure there would be some even smaller minded people than you that would argue that is depravity. what are your thoughts on that?

Sodomy (/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)ɒ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)d (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)əm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)i (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)), refers to anal sex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex) or other non-penile/vaginal copulation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copulation)-like acts, especially between male persons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men) or between a person and an animal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia).

Missionary has nothing to do with it Trav and I would have thought you'd do your home work better than that, as for your consenting adults bullshit if it is kept away from everyone else it would not harm anyone but as we all know it never does, then fags like yourself think its normal behavior and the message starts being sold in our schools and god forbid it then becomes cool to be gay and seen as normal.
There is nothing normal about it.

El_Hefty
20-04-2012, 02:01 PM

Thats fine if they keep it to the bedroom between those consenting adults.
Nothing more promiscuous (sp?) than a gay male. Sucking guys off in parks, carparks public toilets in the sand dunes etc etc

For me they get far to much air time, tv shows like adam hills having some fake fucking mass gay wedding etc etc, for yet another minority, gay pride rallies, fuck half of sydney city gets shut down so they can walk down the road ... try doing that with a white straight and proud rally.

Its coming time that the silent majority do stand up for the society it values and not pander to the religious ethnic or homo minorities that cant find it in themselves to assimilate to the society they are choosing to live in.

Pete, why do I have to understand and accept sharia law and the muslim religion? From what i do understand so far its one of the most intollerant religions on the planet and the sand niggers that want to live that way should do it elsewhere, this is one time i do believe in "Not In Our Backyard' Theres plenty of countries that are fucking wastelands of which they have made them that way so why not just stay there. There was a case about 10 years ago in england where a muslim girl fell in love with an english chap, well the father and her two brothers took her out to the country side and stoned her to death. Yep thats the sort of folks we want living here in Aus, its bad enough with the fucking lebbos as it is.

BANDITROD
20-04-2012, 02:10 PM
plus as Ralphie may has stated they stole our rainbow

oldskool
20-04-2012, 02:10 PM
amen!

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Sodomy (/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)ɒ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)d (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)əm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)i (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)), refers to anal sex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex) or other non-penile/vaginal copulation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copulation)-like acts, especially between male persons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men) or between a person and an animal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia).

Missionary has nothing to do with it Trav and I would have thought you'd do your home work better than that, as for your consenting adults bullshit if it is kept away from everyone else it would not harm anyone but as we all know it never does, then fags like yourself think its normal behavior and the message starts being sold in our schools and god forbid it then becomes cool to be gay and seen as normal.
There is nothing normal about it.

I don't see what the definition of Sodomy as to do with anything here Dylan... I know what sodomy means, and it is definitely not a Gay-only thing. (shit search any porn site and see what bout 50% of the video's are... that's sodomy my friend) so lets ignore that random dictionary meaning that has nothing to do with this. BTW, sodomy also means oral sex... so even less related.

The point i am making with the missionary statement i made is that it is, in todays society, widely accepted that male/female sex is not just missionary, and involves a WHOLE heap of shit. In times gone by it has been considered in many societies that anything other than missionary is considered sexual depravity. There have also been times in some societies(the early Romans for example) where male/male sex was not considered taboo.

Has anyone harmed you by being gay?

I don't agree with any minority getting any extra rights than the great unwashed, but i do agree in equality.

Also I am definitely not gay, I have been with my girlfriend for almost 8 years now, and for you to label me like that just makes you look seem like a scared douchebag. If people want to be gay, i don't give a fuck, i've even been hit on by gay guys before and turned them down... i dont care... its just like being hit on by some fat ugly chick that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

and to answer your point El Hefty, I don't agree with gay people having sex/gobbies in public places, but i don't really want to walk through the park and see anyone doing that.

If you set up a rally through the city (and actually organised it) that was well backed (a lot of participants) and didn't offend anyone (in the same way that doesn't offend the majority, sure there are people like you and Dylan and Rod that might be offended by it, but you are a minority in that case in today's society) than i'm sure you could organise a police escort or something to walk through the city. I've been on a protest march agains Breed Specific Legislation (pit bulls being banned outright) through Melbourne and we had a police escort and were allowed to take over exhibition street then collins street. Its the same thing, only the madigras is on a much huger scale.

AND if its time for the silent minority to stand up and do something... do it. organise something. shit you could even join in with the socialist occupy movement if you want to "be part of a revolution"

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 02:48 PM
and Rod... you're right... they have somewhat taken over the rainbow, but hey, china has taken the colour Red.

El_Hefty
20-04-2012, 02:55 PM
you know im too apathetic to organise anything more than my next meal

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 02:57 PM
LOL. i'm somewhat the same, but i don't suggest revolutions or uprisings for that very reason... i just don't care enough to do anything in most cases.

rod185651
20-04-2012, 03:09 PM
I don't see what the definition of Sodomy as to do with anything here Dylan... I know what sodomy means, and it is definitely not a Gay-only thing. (shit search any porn site and see what bout 50% of the video's are... that's sodomy my friend) so lets ignore that random dictionary meaning that has nothing to do with this. BTW, sodomy also means oral sex... so even less related.

The point i am making with the missionary statement i made is that it is, in todays society, widely accepted that male/female sex is not just missionary, and involves a WHOLE heap of shit. In times gone by it has been considered in many societies that anything other than missionary is considered sexual depravity. There have also been times in some societies(the early Romans for example) where male/male sex was not considered taboo.

I don't agree with any minority getting any extra rights than the great unwashed, but i do agree in equality.

Also I am definitely not gay, I have been with my girlfriend for almost 8 years now, and for you to label me like that just makes you look seem like a scared douchebag. If people want to be gay, i don't give a fuck, i've even been hit on by gay guys before and turned them down... i dont care... its just like being hit on by some fat ugly chick that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

and to answer your point El Hefty, I don't agree with gay people having sex/gobbies in public places, but i don't really want to walk through the park and see anyone doing that.

If you set up a rally through the city (and actually organised it) that was well backed (a lot of participants) and didn't offend anyone (in the same way that doesn't offend the majority, sure there are people like you and Dylan and Rod that might be offended by it, but you are a minority in that case in today's society) than i'm sure you could organise a police escort or something to walk through the city. I've been on a protest march agains Breed Specific Legislation (pit bulls being banned outright) through Melbourne and we had a police escort and were allowed to take over exhibition street then collins street. Its the same thing, only the madigras is on a much huger scale.

AND if its time for the silent minority to stand up and do something... do it. organise something. shit you could even join in with the socialist occupy movement if you want to "be part of a revolution"

Well said mate, I've got no time for bigots

oldskool
20-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Wikipedia is where it came from Trav.
Oh try the oxford then

sodomy

[sod-uh-mee]

noun

1.anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

2.copulation with a member of the same sex.

3.bestiality (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bestiality) ( def. 4 ) .

And Numbers Iv got no time for faggots.

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Wikipedia is where it came from Trav.
Oh try the oxford then

sodomy

[sod-uh-mee]

noun

1.anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

2.copulation with a member of the same sex.

3.bestiality (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bestiality) ( def. 4 ) .

Thanks for re-affirming my point with a real dictionary definition then.

So any anal or blowjobs with your missus are out of the question for you Dylan? it's depravity right? (note: statement made sarcastically to point out how it is non related... just in case you couldn't work that out)

El_Hefty
20-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Well said mate, I've got no time for bigots

but apparently Mr Numbers bigots are now a minority so now you need to pander to them .

On a side point hows your balls, get through that one ok?:o

EVLZX
20-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Lets get back to the issue at hand which I would say is NOT a minority of muslims that behave badly but a Majority.
I believe a lot of the older ones are the good ones they remember what it was like back home and they don't want it to be that way again.
But the majority that I have come in contact with are fukwits, and have no respect what so ever for the aussie way of life that so many of our forefathers gave there lives for.
Of course the root cause of this is a bunch of piss weak politicians that don't have a back bone between the lot of them.
And before you go branding me a racist I've been or tried being mates with many different people from different cultures over the years and what I've found is they don't give a shit about Australia, they treat Australia and it's people with such disrespect. And in this I am mainly referring to the sand niggas. It takes all your self control not to snap.
Who gives a fuck about the poofs and lezos if they wanna do that let em. I'm not a fan I'm not gonna go jump the fence. At the end of the day most of them have pretty strong Aussie values perhaps with a bit of a twist but fuck it.
So anyway

EVLZX
20-04-2012, 04:10 PM
On another note though I do believe a family should consist of a mother (being a woman) a father (being a man) and kids

K6Thou
20-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Fuck what have I started ??? :eek:

I posted this video to maybe open a few apathetic eyes to the fact that this shit is real and is happening world wide. These cunts don't want to come to 'Australia' they want to come here and make the place theirs...... ie they have no respect for our laws, customs, society or way of life etc. Now I am not the most articulate guy around but I'll be fucked if I'll stand idly by and watch my country go to shit because of these cunts, I may be a bigot, quite possibly a racist (which has nothing to do with the issue at hand) but I love the Aussie way of life and won't give it up without a fight. The schools have already started the PC bullshit, my daughter doesn't even know what baa baa black sheep is, its now baa baa coloured sheep for fucks sake....

Where the fuck do we draw the line on these minority groups and their puppets in the government ?

I'll put my tinfoil hat back on now........

EVLZX
20-04-2012, 05:29 PM

lol

ALBI
20-04-2012, 05:39 PM

I posted this video to maybe open a few apathetic eyes to the fact that this shit is real and is happening world wide. These cunts don't want to come to 'Australia' they want to come here and make the place theirs...... ie they have no respect for our laws, customs, society or way of life etc. Now I am not the most articulate guy around but I'll be fucked if I'll stand idly by and watch my country go to shit because of these cunts, I may be a bigot, quite possibly a racist (which has nothing to do with the issue at hand) but I love the Aussie way of life and won't give it up without a fight. The schools have already started the PC bullshit, my daughter doesn't even know what baa baa black sheep is, its now baa baa coloured sheep for fucks sake....

Where the fuck do we draw the line on these minority groups and their puppets in the government ?

I'll put my tinfoil hat back on now........

well done mate its all ur falt
lol

well as the people that claim to be MUSLIMS in the video, have said on camera its a free world and we can say what we want !!!

well im in a free world and you know what ?? with their own words "its a free world and we can say what we want !!!"

here is my say "" in a loud chant"

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSSIE

JackTar
20-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I think I'm in love with a gay muslim, are you guys all cool with that?

K6Thou
20-04-2012, 05:44 PM
well done mate its all ur falt
lol

It wasn't me blame Jacktar lol

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Genetically speaking , "Racisim" or As I quite like Oldskool mentioned "Racial Intolerance" is likely a genetic based trait passed down through most streems of race over the world. Using dawins theorys it would make sence to be wary of someone (until proven to be trusted) not of your race long ago. Kept you alive longer ! Then a little interbreeding when you found something compatable would increase your genetic deversity both to the benifit and detriment of the clan. Depending on how the mix went.

Bullshit.

"Diversity" is a social construct to dilute the White race and it's civilizations by the "powers that be" i.e. "god's" chosen people.

Think I'm a crackpot?

Then ask yourself this, what is the only "white" (in skin colour ONLY) country that has NO mass non white immigration?

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Think I'm a crackpot?

Yes

Then ask yourself this, what is the only "white" (in skin colour ONLY) country that has NO mass non white immigration?

Maybe the vatican city? i don't know, but why does it matter?

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 06:00 PM

If it wasn't for niggers eating/fucking diseased primates and then some "harmless" gay fucking a nigger the world would be AIDS FREE.

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Yes

Maybe the vatican city? i don't know, but why does it matter?

Sorry you fail.

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Europe Is Being Raped By Muslims (http://www.european-freedom-initiative.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=269:europe-is-being-raped-by-muslims&catid=35:european-news-belgium&Itemid=58)

The German author Henryk M. Broder (http://www.henryk-broder.de/tagebuch/karikaturisten.html) recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (http://ayaanhirsiali.web-log.nl/ayaanhirsiali/2006/10/wie_de_vrijheid.html) (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate.
http://www.european-freedom-initiative.org/images/stories/henryk.jpg

Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: “We are watching the world of yesterday.”

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. “I am too old,” he said. However, he urged young people to get out and “move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.”

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands (http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/331) and Germany (http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1191) has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities

K6Thou
20-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Europe Is Being Raped By Muslims (http://www.european-freedom-initiative.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=269:europe-is-being-raped-by-muslims&catid=35:european-news-belgium&Itemid=58)

The German author Henryk M. Broder (http://www.henryk-broder.de/tagebuch/karikaturisten.html) recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (http://ayaanhirsiali.web-log.nl/ayaanhirsiali/2006/10/wie_de_vrijheid.html) (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate.
http://www.european-freedom-initiative.org/images/stories/henryk.jpg

Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: “We are watching the world of yesterday.”

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. “I am too old,” he said. However, he urged young people to get out and “move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.”

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands (http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/331) and Germany (http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1191) has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Hitler might have been against a race but the white man now needs someone who is smart enough and strong enough to stand up to this invasion.

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Anti-racism campaign to target middle Australia

MIDDLE-CLASS people -- rather than extremists who will never change their views -- need to be the main target of a new national anti-racism campaign.

Race Discrimination Commissioner Helen Szoke and the Australian Human Rights Commission have been charged with developing and implementing a comprehensive anti-racism strategy for Australia.

Dr Szoke said while tougher penalties for racism should be considered, there were very specific institutional settings where racism was flourishing, including workplaces.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/anti-racism-campaign-to-target-middle-australia/story-e6frg6nf-1226333769640

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 06:40 PM
If it wasn't for niggers eating/fucking diseased primates and then some "harmless" gay fucking a nigger the world would be AIDS FREE.

Grow up.

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Helen Szoke was appointed as Australia’s full time Race Discrimination Commissioner on 5th September 2011 for a five year term.
Up until her appointment, Helen Szoke was the Commissioner with the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission and worked with the Commission from 2004 until August 2011. During this period she managed the expansion of the Commission’s functions under the Charter of Human Rights Act and the modernisation of the Equal Opportunity Act in that state.

Helen is a Patron of New Beginnings which is an NGO set up to deal with peaceful conflict resolution with a focus on people of African Descent.

She is also Patron of the Australian Arabic Women's Foundation Inc, which aims to empower, encourage and support women from Arabic backgrounds to become independent.
In 2011, Helen was awarded the Law Institute of Victoria Paul Baker Award for contribution to Human Rights.

Are Joo seeing the big pigture X-mont?

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Grow up.

Don't like facts?

K6Thou
20-04-2012, 06:43 PM
This makes me happy.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/holland_kills_the_multiculturalism_that_is_killing _it

Nudie
20-04-2012, 06:45 PM
I think I'm in love with a gay muslim, are you guys all cool with that?

Only if she's hot

xa-mont
20-04-2012, 06:55 PM
read up you little pathetic man

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm

Redmohawk
20-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Bullshit.

"Diversity" is a social construct to dilute the White race and it's civilizations by the "powers that be" i.e. "god's" chosen people.

Think I'm a crackpot?

When I said "Diversity" I was not using fancy new age do gooder speak (or the grand string pullers plan) . I was implying that geneticly speeking in the past (and to an extent now) a little Genetic diversity helps the race as a whole bridge hurdels, like resistance to the sun (being higher in skin pigmentation and more resistant to skin cancers).

Now days with 7 billion of us working on fucking my back yard at a great rate, now I think a good cull might be a better option.

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 07:17 PM
read up you little pathetic man

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm

From YOUR link;

The first recognised cases of AIDS (http://www.avert.org/aids.htm) occurred in the USA in the early 1980s (more about this period can be found on our History of AIDS (http://www.avert.org/aids-history-86.htm) page). A number of gay (http://www.avert.org/gay-lesbian.htm) men in New York and California suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome.

FACT: Faggots gave the civilized word AIDS and have killed thousands.

Looks like those gays aren't "harmless" eh?

From YOUR link;

So did it definitely come from Africa? Given the evidence we have already looked at, it seems highly likely that Africa (http://www.avert.org/aids-hiv-africa.htm) was indeed the continent where the transfer of HIV to humans first occurred (monkeys from Asia and South America have never been found to have SIVs that could cause HIV in humans). In May 2006, the same group of researchers who first identified the Pan troglodytes troglodytes strain of SIVcpz, announced that they had narrowed down the location of this particular strain to wild chimpanzees found in the forests of Southern Cameroon

FACT: South Cameroon is where a nigger swapped bodily fluids with a chimpanzee.

so now you know that a monkey + a nigger + a homosexual = death and destruction.

why the insults? who the fuck ever told you that I was "little"?

EFE 1230
20-04-2012, 07:34 PM
I was implying that geneticly speeking in the past (and to an extent now) a little Genetic diversity helps the race as a whole bridge hurdels, like resistance to the sun (being higher in skin pigmentation and more resistant to skin cancers).

Maybe not;

: Beyond 20/20 WDS - Table view (http://205.207.175.93/HDI/TableViewer/tableView.aspx?ReportId=58)

There are many conclusions, but the salient facts are as follows:

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.

I've also seen info on organ/bone marrow transplants with success/compatibility stats and if your mixed race then you usually end up dead due to no match or organ rejection, will put it up If I see it again.

Redmohawk
20-04-2012, 08:00 PM
I'm sure if I looked hard I could find stats telling me how many times it was Jacktars fault to.

ADHD is reported without a medical diagnosis including definitive testing (drug reactive tests are pritty close to the mark)

"Learning Disablitiy" is something I was branded with as a teenager for 4 years yet on acutual testing (mostly IQ tests) This was proved bullshit (got 142 for the national test on tv years back after 6 beers on an empty stomach with a 3 year old sitting on my lap asking what i was doing every 5 questions) I just didnt like my fam the school system or retards dumber than dog shit trying to tell me how to do shit (angry ranga teen)

Behavioral issues are probably far more related to external stressors (enviroment and upbringing) than genetics.

I come from a medical family , and am the family fuckup/disapointment and proud of it. 13 years in the Interlectual disability field from bum wiper to running a local unit, 2.5 years in mental health after that. Father was a biologist.

The genetic difference between me (whiter than white ranga mut white european background) and a congolese bloke from around the corner are so low that a genetisist would be hard pressed to tell the difference, the likelyhood my kidney wouldnt last as long in him as my misses baring blood etc mismatch is so low its silly. (asked my father to be sure)

Transplant rejection issues are more about people not taking medication , due to being dumb asses or broke mostly. Average organ breakdown is now 15 years in Aus 20 is doing well.

I'm not what I would call a racist though I have been told I am in the past by people who seem to controdict themselves a fair amount. I am very racially intolerant though (more like I just dont trust any fucker till proven otherwise, after all I dont trust my own brother so why some wanker that looks different.

hooligan
20-04-2012, 08:46 PM
there are some interesting world views on this site.

JackTar
20-04-2012, 08:48 PM
there are some interesting world views on this site.

Fucking LOL

Aido
20-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Travis is a bloody rag head with extremist notions.....look at how he has managed to divide this peaceful little community.
FUCKING LOL. if you read this thread from the begining its bloody funny. No cunt can agree on anything so why dont you all go do your own thing and shut the fuck up.

Aido
20-04-2012, 10:00 PM
ANZAC day is next week. show your pride by attending the dawn service and honouring those that have sacrificed their lives so that you useless cunts can argue on the internet. No more apathy.

K6Thou
20-04-2012, 10:31 PM
No more apathy.

This is the key to keeping our Australia ours. We as a population have to tell the government to keep the fuckin reffos out and end the migration of muslims......

Sadly the whole idea is a bit of a pie in the sky fantasy at the moment, the powers that be will not realise what has happened until
its too late......

nick76
21-04-2012, 08:00 AM
You only have to do a walk thru Auburn,Lakemba,Greenacre,Bankstown to see it's been happening a long time now.
If ever i walk thru there,im the only white infidel i see.......and im in FUCKING Australia!!
Its been getting worse and worse for years....hence why i got out of Sydney 10years ago!!

I think everyone has seen this before.....but i'll post it up for those who haven't.
Scarey shit......if ever i have kids,there world will be different to the one i remember growing up in!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLF 669A0FC33D1C33C
I cant stand the hypocritical fuckers.

EFE 1230
21-04-2012, 08:28 AM
What do people think will happen to this country when the non-white immigrant population achieves a higher voting ratio than the white population?

Do you wish to live as a white minority in Australia?

Do you wish to be governed by people who are "Australian" on paper only?

Do you honestly think a white minority will get equal rights and treatment in a non-white majority populated country?

BANDITROD
21-04-2012, 08:32 AM
that makes me angry

nick76
21-04-2012, 08:34 AM
that makes me angry
I think this makes alot of people angry Rod!!
If doctors ever tell me i have 6mths left to live.......im having a wild three months,and my last three will be eradicating afew of these cunts!!! LOL

EFE 1230
21-04-2012, 08:35 AM
that makes me angry

are you a racist Rod?...........lol

BANDITROD
21-04-2012, 08:39 AM
yes i am

EFE 1230
21-04-2012, 08:40 AM
I think this makes alot of people angry Rod!!
If doctors ever tell me i have 6mths left to live.......im having a wild three months,and my last three will be eradicating afew of these cunts!!! LOL

EFE 1230
21-04-2012, 08:43 AM
yes i am

No Rod, you're PRO-WHITE!

say it loud and say it proud!

BANDITROD
21-04-2012, 08:46 AM
hahahahaha i will mate

EFE 1230
21-04-2012, 09:22 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/20/us-israel-migrants-idUSBRE83J0OH20120420

""The influx of African migrants has fed into a larger Israeli concern about maintaining a Jewish majority population, an issue which has led to policies that limit eligibility for citizenship in Israel. Jewish immigrants are automatically given citizenship but that option is not open to most African migrants.

.......But WHITES wanting to keep a WHITE majority population would be attacked for being "RACISTS".

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed "to stop this flood we are all witnessing".

........But OUR prime minister is fine with non-white immigration

"Since January, Israeli law has been amended further to punish migrants caught entering illegally with up to three years in jail. A detention centre near the Egyptian border is being enlarged to accommodate thousands more inmates."

.......I hope they have cable TV......and unlimited health care..........and a gym............

"These people aren't refugees, they are first and foremost infiltrators to Israel," said Yossi Edelstein, a senior Interior Ministry official, reflecting Israel's official view."

"INFILTRATORS"

So if you are israel you're being "flooded" with 60,000 "infiltrators" and "concerned" about maintaining a jewish majority population...........

but if you are Australia you are having your "multicultural society" "enriched" with mass non-white REFUGEE immigration.

ironic that jews are building camps to put people in...................

oldskool
21-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Just one term of a right wing government in Australia will fix the situation and make all the unpopular decisions for a better future.

Dynomutt
30-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Islam and democracy are mutually incompatable. ANY immigrant who moves to a new country should adopt the lifestyle and social acceptances of the host nation, NOT try to import their own culture and impose it upon the host nation.
I would halt ALL immigration from islamic states into Europe and Australia, and then start repatriating EVERY illegal immigrant who is here regardless of whether they have been here ten day or ten years, and regardless of whether they have got family here or not.
I would also impose strict rules on assimilation for those who are here legally, those who cannot speak English and have been here for more than one year will be forced to attend English language courses, AND pass a minimum standard of verbal and written English. If they refuse to attend then they would be repatriated to their country of origin.
I have no real problem with someone coming to my country and adopting my country's tradiations and way of life and working for a living and mucking in like the rest of us. I will not tolerate ANYONE trying to impose their beliefs over mine, and trying to change the way my country operates.
THEY FIT IN WITH US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, IF THEY CANNOT ACCEPT THAT THEN QUITE SIMPLY THE DOOR IS OVER THERE, USE IT AND LEAVE.

As for the Jewish occupation of Palestine and the problems that has caused over the last 150 years of Jewish migration into Palestine. I would like to see the occupation ended, and every Jew removed from Palestine and the land given back to the Palestinians. But that is a different story.

IF WE VALUE OUR HERITAGE AND OUR HARD WON FREEDOMS THEN WE ALL HAVE A DUTY TO PROTEST AS VIGOUROUSLY AND LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE UNTIL EITHER OUR POLITICIANS TAKE NOTICE AND START TO ENACT LAWS TO PROTECT US, OR WE OUST THEM FROM POWER AND REPLACE THEM WITH GOVERNANCE WHO WILL ACT ON OUR BEHALF.

Rant over for now

El_Hefty
30-04-2012, 11:12 AM
haha

As reported in the Telegraph, the now majority Islamic Government of Egypt want to put into law that a husband can still sleep with his wife even after she is dead......

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/outrage-as-egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-so-husbands-can-have-sex-with-dead-wives-up-to-six-hours-after-their-death/story-e6frev00-1226340604074

RevHead
30-04-2012, 06:59 PM
haha

As reported in the Telegraph, the now majority Islamic Government of Egypt want to put into law that a husband can still sleep with his wife even after she is dead......

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/outrage-as-egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-so-husbands-can-have-sex-with-dead-wives-up-to-six-hours-after-their-death/story-e6frev00-1226340604074

pmsl, dead root there,

K6Thou
30-04-2012, 07:07 PM
haha

Probably trying to get a similar law passed for their goats......

TheRussian
30-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Loads of valid points and views and thats what its all about but some i find amusing...
Such as the one from Dynomutt.
"As for the Jewish occupation of Palestine and the problems that has caused over the last 150 years of Jewish migration into Palestine. I would like to see the occupation ended, and every Jew removed from Palestine and the land given back to the Palestinians. But that is a different story."

If you would like for that to happen you would also like to see English give back Australia to Aboriginals, give America back to native Indians, NZ back to maories, French give back numerous islands to natives, English get out of Ireland and Scottland, Portuguese get out of Brazil etc.....

And if you want peace solution in middle east check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

EFE 1230
30-04-2012, 09:38 PM
If you would like for that to happen you would also like to see English give back Australia to Aboriginals, give America back to native Indians, NZ back to maories, French give back numerous islands to natives, English get out of Ireland and Scottland, Portuguese get out of Brazil etc.....

Give what back? abbos, native indians, and "islanders" created nothing and "maoris" killed and ate the original inhabitants of NZ.

no, they should all be grateful they can still live as savages in "civilized" nations.

EFE 1230
30-04-2012, 09:56 PM
As for the Jewish occupation of Palestine and the problems that has caused over the last 150 years of Jewish migration into Palestine. I would like to see the occupation ended, and every Jew removed from Palestine and the land given back to the Palestinians. But that is a different story.

"Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you on behalf of His Majesty’s government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved, by the Cabinet:

His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour"

"snip"

"The jews told the British they would have their slave state, America, enter the war and defeat Germany if the British guaranteed the jews Israel.

The British agreed -- the so-called "Balfour Declaration" -- on condition that the jews respected the civil and religious rights of the non-jews in Palestine.

It would appear that the jews did their usual bait-and-switch -- and forgot about that little conditional clause so the Balfour Agreement is actually null and void."

If you violate the terms of your lease agreement then you risk being EVICTED.

I wonder how many "lease agreements" the joos have violated in the history of the world to be evicted from so many countries, well at least countries where their leaders had balls............

RevHead
30-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Give what back? abbos, native indians, and "islanders" created nothing and "maoris" killed and ate the original inhabitants of NZ.

no, they should all be grateful they can still live as savages in "civilized" nations.
ill add and get away with murder, car theft, rape, break n enters ,and more .

EFE 1230
30-04-2012, 10:23 PM
"snip"

If there is one thing in this wonderful world of ours that is worth preserving, defending, and promoting, it is the White Race.

Nature looked fondly upon the White Race and lavished special loving care in its growth.

Of all the millions of creatures who have inhabited the face of this planet over the eons of time, none has ever quite equaled that of the White Race.

Nature endowed her Elite with a greater abundance of intelligence and creativity, of energy and productivity than she endowed unto any other creature, now or in the millenniums past.

It has been the White Race who has been the world builder, the makers of cities and commerce and continents.

It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was he who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture, and who, after having been dealt a serious blow by a new Semitic religion, wallowed through the Dark Ages, finally extricated himself, and then built the great European civilization.

These European White Men, then, with civilization in their blood and in their destiny, crossed the Atlantic and set up a new civilization on a bleak and rock bound coast. It was the White Men who drove north to Alaska and west to California; the men who opened up the tropics and subdued the Arctics; the men who mastered the African Veldts; the men who peopled Australia and seized the gates of the world at Suez, Gibraltar and Panama.

It was the White Race who produced men like Columbus who crossed the unknown Atlantic; men like Magellan who first circumnavigated the globe; men like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Velazquez, Bernini, Rubens, Raphael and thousands of other geniuses who created beautiful and exquisite productions in the fields of sculpture and painting, geniuses like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and Verdi who created beautiful music, men like James Watt who invented the steam engine, men like Daimler who invented and built the reciprocating internal combustion engine, production geniuses like Henry Ford, inventors like Thomas Edison; such a prodigal genius as Nikola Tesla in the field of physics and electricity; literary geniuses like Shakespeare, Goethe and thousands of others, untold geniuses in the fields of mathematics, in the fields of chemistry and physics.

It was the White Man who spanned the continents of the world with railroads and super highways and electrical power lines. It was the White Man who created the miraculous world of electronics, ushering in the telephone, the radio and television. It was the White Race, who in a combined burst of energy and genius sent rockets to the moon and planted the feet of the White Man on extra-terrestrial territory in the last decade.

The brilliant accomplishments of the White Race are endless and rapidly expanding even as this is being written. All one has to do is leaf through the pages of an encyclopedia to appreciate the magnificent legacy of achievements wrought by the White Race through the centuries.

What other race can even come close to this remarkable record of creativity, achievement and productivity? The answer is none. None whatsoever. None can even come close. In contrast, the black man of Africa never so much as even invented the wheel.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

K6Thou
30-04-2012, 10:28 PM
14 words EFE.

oldskool
30-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Loads of valid points and views and thats what its all about but some i find amusing...
Such as the one from Dynomutt.
"As for the Jewish occupation of Palestine and the problems that has caused over the last 150 years of Jewish migration into Palestine. I would like to see the occupation ended, and every Jew removed from Palestine and the land given back to the Palestinians. But that is a different story."

And if you want peace solution in middle east check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

Nothing like it mate, the Jew was given Israel after the second war by the English, the Jew has no home as its a fucking religion not a race.
The inbred mother fuckers have created a kind of bastard race over time but that is about all, the religion originates from Egypt where they where first told to get the fuck out and have been chased all over Europe since, it is only them who claim Israel is there holy land but that in its self gives them no right to lay claim to it.
When Israel was handed over to them by the British they were also welcomed by the Palestinians who were willing to share but the greedy little bastards wanted more.
One thing I have never understood about the Jew is for such a persecuted and hated group of people they sure like to persecute others and rattle dangerous cages, whenever one is cornered and questioned on their behaviour the first thing out of their mouths is "oh the war oh the persecution what about the holocaust don't forget the holocaust ".
I think they should get out of Palestinian lands and be happy with what they got.

oldskool
30-04-2012, 10:34 PM
14 words EFE.

K6Thou
30-04-2012, 10:35 PM

Can I get an amen ??????? lol

EFE 1230
30-04-2012, 10:37 PM
14 words EFE.

"We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children."

xa-mont
30-04-2012, 10:38 PM
wow... you lot are a pack of tools

K6Thou
30-04-2012, 10:40 PM
You have kids Trav ????

oldskool
30-04-2012, 10:40 PM

[QUOTE=K6Thou;356176]Pete the islamic militants only want to observe sharia (sp?) law, ie any woman has to be covered head to toe etc etc. Would you want that for your wife or daughters ?[/QUOT

Dan i understand this principal ,but until people start accepting people for whom or what they are,racism will never go away ,turning a blind eye to it or saying ,this group is worse then the other is silly ,because racism is just racism ,hey they hate us because we refuse to understand them ,and vis versa ,until man can remove his head from his own arse and relise that our skin and eyedeolidgy ,are the only differences ,well there will always be this debate ;end of rant

ill add and get away with murder, car theft, rape, break n enters ,and more .

Fuckin hypocrite, are you a Jew pond life?