PDA

View Full Version : How long will it be....

Pages : 1 [2] 3

oldskool
30-04-2012, 10:42 PM
You have kids Trav ????
He is a kid, one raised to think Black is cool and just hip hop and gays are just everyday people.

EFE 1230
30-04-2012, 10:49 PM
wow... you lot are a pack of tools

Don't you like being WHITE?

Redmohawk
30-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Do gooding wankers with nothing better to do than fuck shit up into such a twisted state where a retard can come into my house steal a bike and try to sue me for damages to property when he tryed to start the thing. Are why people like us tolerate others of difference less and less.

Yes the retard was an indeginous Austalian , been in and out of jail for years and he is 23 . He has been arrested/implicated in over 1200 bergs yet is on the street atm. Funny thing is seems he got the idea I wasnt happy with him after I got my bike back, left town all of the sudden ! Didnt even bother to follow up on the damages my bike did. lol

K6Thou
30-04-2012, 10:55 PM
See the thing is I am the son of an immigrant, Dad came here in '53 and busted his guts working in places like the williamstown dock yards in an effort to contribute to Australia and make a better life for himself. He succeeded. I am just pissed that this country seems to have gone soft on bullshit like these cunts that want to come here and turn this great place into a third world shit hole with their beliefs........

Travis do you realise that the freedom that lets you have and openly express your beliefs will be taken away if we let sharia law take over ?????

EFE 1230
30-04-2012, 10:57 PM
ill add and get away with murder, car theft, rape, break n enters ,and more .

ill add and get away with murder, car theft, rape, break n enters ,and more along with the hordes of asian invaders but then your ok with that as long as they sukee fuckee all night long eh Pete?.

RevHead
30-04-2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=RevHeadPete;356177]

Fuckin hypocrite, are you a Jew pond life?
shit i hope not.

no i was posting ,over what i see the indigenous,get away with around this area,no one ever holds them accountable over there actions, so they steel ,kill mame .bash ,and the list of shit they get away with is endless

'ill add and get away with murder, car theft, rape, break n enters ,and more along with the hordes of asian invaders but then your ok with that as long as they sukee fuckee all night long' 'eh Pete?.

i grew up in Liverpool Sydney in the 70s/80s and saw all the violence in Cabrmatta back then and nothing changes, will it ever.

oldskool
30-04-2012, 11:06 PM
The story about Fitzroy Crossing blew me away, government purchased the whole town off the whites and gave it to the coons.
Not much left in Fitzroy Crossing now.

Jockney Rebel
01-05-2012, 12:28 AM
religious segregation happens everywhere even the christians cant agree with each other ....i myself have no time for any of it ..i grew up in an area where i couldnt even associate with catholic kids without getting greif since then iv had no time for any of these fucked up interpretations of what god is ....to get back to the point ..i dont care what anyone believes thats their own business if it makes them sleep better at night then good for them but as soon as someone starts ramming it down my throat they can fuck off and that goes for ALL organised religion

Dynomutt
01-05-2012, 09:16 AM
"Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you on behalf of His Majesty’s government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved, by the Cabinet:

His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour"

"snip"

"The jews told the British they would have their slave state, America, enter the war and defeat Germany if the British guaranteed the jews Israel.

The British agreed -- the so-called "Balfour Declaration" -- on condition that the jews respected the civil and religious rights of the non-jews in Palestine.

It would appear that the jews did their usual bait-and-switch -- and forgot about that little conditional clause so the Balfour Agreement is actually null and void."

If you violate the terms of your lease agreement then you risk being EVICTED.

I wonder how many "lease agreements" the joos have violated in the history of the world to be evicted from so many countries, well at least countries where their leaders had balls............

Unfortunately the preceding Macmahon treaty which gave the Palestinians arabs their own self determination in their own land in exchange for their support against the Ottoman empire who were allied with Germany during the first world war, was thrown out of the window, by the duplicitous Balfour declaration. The promises made to Faisal by Lawrence to gain his support against the Turks were broken almost as soon as Faisal had allied himself to the British.
My grandfather was serving in Palestine before the second world war fighting the Jews who were trying to displace the Arabs who already lived there. The Balfour declaration is one of the most shameful breaches of trust ever perpetrated by the British government, the consequent waves of east european jewry migrating into Palestine has caused the troubles that still plague the area and the rest of the world.
The jewish state is an abomination, and a damning indictment of the way we rewarded the Arabs for their loyalty and bravery during the first world war.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 09:26 AM
You have kids Trav ????

No kids for me yet, and no plan of kids in the near future.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Don't you like being WHITE?

I wouldn't say that i like being white in particular. I do enjoy living in Australia, and i enjoy the freedoms we all enjoy here, but i could do that if i were black brown red yellow or otherwise.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 09:31 AM
See the thing is I am the son of an immigrant, Dad came here in '53 and busted his guts working in places like the williamstown dock yards in an effort to contribute to Australia and make a better life for himself. He succeeded. I am just pissed that this country seems to have gone soft on bullshit like these cunts that want to come here and turn this great place into a third world shit hole with their beliefs........

Travis do you realise that the freedom that lets you have and openly express your beliefs will be taken away if we let sharia law take over ?????

You of all people should have a better understanding of the difficulties of immigration then.

I have never suggested that we should adopt sharia law, and if it ever came close to that i would fight for what i believe in, but the fact is it's nowhere near close to that and i doubt it ever will be. Though people with intolerant arrogent opinions are just fuelling the fire IMO.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
religious segregation happens everywhere even the christians cant agree with each other ....i myself have no time for any of it ..i grew up in an area where i couldnt even associate with catholic kids without getting greif since then iv had no time for any of these fucked up interpretations of what god is ....to get back to the point ..i dont care what anyone believes thats their own business if it makes them sleep better at night then good for them but as soon as someone starts ramming it down my throat they can fuck off and that goes for ALL organised religion

I totally agree!

hooligan
01-05-2012, 01:43 PM
What's the definition of white people? This isn't the lead up to a joke, just a question.
'Cause Magellan was portuguese, columbus was Italian, velasquez was spanish, etc etc. Not the usual "aryan" white men.
Also, when did white men build the pyramids?

K6Thou
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
David Eden Lane (who is held in the highest esteem by white nationalists)....explains it better than I ever could.

Just have a read here. http://www.davidlane1488.com/main.html

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 06:31 PM
I wouldn't say that i like being white in particular. I do enjoy living in Australia, and i enjoy the freedoms we all enjoy here, but i could do that if i were black brown red yellow or otherwise.

But Trav, "black, brown, red, yellow or otherwise" did not start the civilization in Australia that you (and now they) enjoy, it was WHITE Europeans that did the hard yards to build this country.

Why are non-white immigrants that have absolutely nothing to offer this country allowed to settle here and reap the benefits of our society?

Straight off the boat they are given a free start here (welfare, housing, income) that no previous White European immigrants had and the non-white invaders "rights" and "entitlements" are championed at every turn above and beyond that of White Australians.

Why do you think 3rd world filth will spend tens of thousands of dollars paying people smugglers to get here?

Because they know their "investment" will be returned tenfold with all the benefits and allowances that is their "right" to collect as a "refugee".

100% of their african/asian/middle east countries are cesspools of violence and corruption and have been for longer than Australia has been settled yet we are told they "enrich" our "multicultural" society and that they are our equals, well I say BULLSHIT!

They are nothing but parasites that will suck this country dry and turn White Australian's into a minority from which we will never recover, then Australia will become just another 3rd world shithole like the ones their ancestors left.

Are you Trav as a White person prepared to allow your White grandkids live in a black brown red yellow or otherwise non-white majoritory Australia?

since your not proud to be white I suppose I'm just wasting my time.

found this on another forum

"Moved to Cairns from HELL!"

Hi to all the Aussies here. We moved to Cairns from South Africa 2 months ago and I think I landed in paradise. What an awesome place! I can ride a bus, walk the streets, sit in the back yard and the worst that can happen is a mozzie bite! WOW! Loving every minute of it and hopefully we can stay. We're on a 457 visa, valid for 4 years. Either way, if we get thrown out, at least we had a break from that 3rd world rat-hole! Be proud of your lovely country, you have every reason to be so

TheRussian
01-05-2012, 06:39 PM
What's the definition of white people? This isn't the lead up to a joke, just a question.
'Cause Magellan was portuguese, columbus was Italian, velasquez was spanish, etc etc. Not the usual "aryan" white men.
Also, when did white men build the pyramids?

I agree..

You know its quiet funny that the discusion has turned from lets Save Australia from Muslim (which is a religion by the way )ocupation to. A white power, heil Hitler, fashist rant. Which i think is very disrespectful to our forefathers who faught and bled and died in war against the Nazi Germany.

I am an immigrant and i have come here legaly 23 years ago and ever since have been Australian. Going to school here, served in Australian army, have always worked and paid my taxes and would like to think made Australia a better place.

I personally dont give a fuck where you are from, whatever you are black, white, yellow fucking blue, straight, gay etc....all races have arseholes. As long as you do the right thing, respect your fellow Australians and build this to be a better place to live and dont try and bring the shit you have escaped from here.
And belive me there are just as many doll bludging, drug fucked crimminal arseholes that are white as there are any others.

The biggest problem is not people its their religion and their extreme belifs. And the shit thats being spewed here is no different to some muslim fuckhead who wants to blow up all the Americans because they think we are invading their fucked up way of life.

As i am white i will always prefer my own kind but thats no different to other races prefering theirs. Everyone whats to protect their tribe.

As far as the whole anti semite shit ... I bet you dont even know any Jews personally!!! So you just come up with random shit out of your arse or somthing you read in White Power magazine.
Some of the most brilliant and tallented people in Sciance, art, medicine ets are Jewish. I know a lot personally. And here are some very famous ones that have enriched our lives:

Scientists:
Albert Einstein -- One of the most famous and influential scientists since Isaac Newton
Carl Sagan -- astronomer and popular science author; made book and TV series 'Cosmos'
Niels Bohr -- Nobel prize-winning Physicist: atomic structure
Roald Hoffmann -- Nobel prize winner in Chemistry: field of electronic structures
Fritz Haber -- winner of the Nobel Prize of Chemistry in 1918, for the synthesis of ammonia from its elements
Edward Teller -- Physicist, father of the hydrogen bomb
Leo Szilard -- Physicist, proved the possibility of a nuclear chain reaction in 1933.
Jonas Salk -- Developed the first polio vaccine.

Directors and producers:
Steven Spielberg -- Director of films such as Saving Private Ryan & Schindler's List, Jurassic Park, E.T.,
Stanley Kubrick -- Director of 2001: A Space Odyssey, Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Spartacus
Mel Brooks -- Film director, producer, actor: Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein
Woody Allen -- Film Maker/Actor: Annie Hall, Bullets Over Broadway, Mighty Aphrodite, Antz
Roman Polanski -- Director, screenwriter, actor: Rosemary's Baby, Macbeth, Chinatown, Tess
Ben Stiller -- Director/Actor: Seinfeld, SNL, Reality Bites, Something About Mary, The Cable Guy
Aaron Spelling -- Produced Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place...
Oliver Stone -- Popular Director: The Doors, J.F.K., Heaven And Earth, Natural Born Killers

Business Professionals:
Milton Hershey -- Hershey's Chocolate founder
Michael Dell -- Founder of Dell Computer
Larry Ellison -- Founder and CEO of Oracle
Alan Greenspan -- Federal Reserve Chairman under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush
Steve Ballmer -- CEO of Microsoft and the richest Jew in the world
Sir James Goldsmith -- financier and banker who amongst others has taken over Goodyear.
George Soros -- millionaire philanthropist who has donated millions to aid Eastern Europe.

And there are thousants more.

And for fuck sake Jesus was Jewish !!!!

I have signed up to ASF to talk bikes, babes, beer and shit. Not to start a white revolution !!!!

But thats just me.

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 06:50 PM
You of all people should have a better understanding of the difficulties of immigration then.

I have never suggested that we should adopt sharia law, and if it ever came close to that i would fight for what i believe in, but the fact is it's nowhere near close to that and i doubt it ever will be. Though people with intolerant arrogent opinions are just fuelling the fire IMO.

But what would happen if a large percentage of voters want sharia law?

how many people here voted for the liberal implemented GST?

It doesn't take the majority to implement anything just the morally corrupt who hold the "power".

K6Thou
01-05-2012, 07:03 PM
*Snip* The biggest problem is not people its their religion and their extreme beliefs.*Snip*

This was the whole point of the thread Serg. It has gone off on a tangent, granted, but in many instances race and religion go hand in hand sadly. I just don't want my kids growing up in a country run by people who have no respect or idea about the "Australian way of life". Now you know me personally and we have discussed race issues etc, surely you know I'm not burning down the local mosque........

TheRussian
01-05-2012, 07:17 PM
This was the whole point of the thread Serg. It has gone off on a tangent, granted, but in many instances race and religion go hand in hand sadly. I just don't want my kids growing up in a country run by people who have no respect or idea about the "Australian way of life". Now you know me personally and we have discussed race issues etc, surely you know I'm not burning down the local mosque........

Yeah mate, i agree that something needs to be done about people who come here to escape from problems of their countries to have a better OUR way of life and then try and change it to the way it was at the shit hole they have escaped !!!!
I just dont want us to turn into the same extreme arseholes we try to protect ourselves from and our children.

I am no goodie and have been called racist more then ones, but a world where everyone is shooting and hating is no good for our children ether.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
But Trav, "black, brown, red, yellow or otherwise" did not start the civilization in Australia that you (and now they) enjoy, it was WHITE Europeans that did the hard yards to build this country.

Are the Mediterranean that literally did BUILD a lot of this country "White"? you seem to be bluring your borders a little there don't you?

Why are non-white immigrants that have absolutely nothing to offer this country allowed to settle here and reap the benefits of our society?

And what have YOU done? did YOU build this country? are you from a 5th generation Australian family? what makes you deserve it more? what do you, personally, offer this country? (apart from far fetched crazy idea's to make the rest of us seem more sane)

Straight off the boat they are given a free start here (welfare, housing, income) that no previous White European immigrants had and the non-white invaders "rights" and "entitlements" are championed at every turn above and beyond that of White Australians.

Why do you think 3rd world filth will spend tens of thousands of dollars paying people smugglers to get here?

Because they know their "investment" will be returned tenfold with all the benefits and allowances that is their "right" to collect as a "refugee".

100% of their african/asian/middle east countries are cesspools of violence and corruption and have been for longer than Australia has been settled yet we are told they "enrich" our "multicultural" society and that they are our equals, well I say BULLSHIT!

Please go ahead and back that crap up with some facts.

They spend the money to get over here in horrible conditions because they have come from some very fucked up situations. they don't just get LET IN, there are many background checks done to ensure they are true deserving refugees before they are given refugee visa's here in Australia, in fact Aus is criticised often for having very strict immigration policy.

They are nothing but parasites that will suck this country dry and turn White Australian's into a minority from which we will never recover, then Australia will become just another 3rd world shithole like the ones their ancestors left.

have you never seen a person of Arabic decent working? If no, please come and visit the northern burbs of Melbourne (where i live), you will see that the majority do in fact work, just like any other sector of society.

Are you Trav as a White person prepared to allow your White grandkids live in a black brown red yellow or otherwise non-white majoritory Australia?

I don't fucking care. like i said, i don't give a fuck what colour people are. Why does skin colour have anything to do with anything? you aren't even arguing anything about skin colour, you are vilifying religeous/social groups, not colour groups.

since your not proud to be white I suppose I'm just wasting my time.

found this on another forum

"Moved to Cairns from HELL!"

Hi to all the Aussies here. We moved to Cairns from South Africa 2 months ago and I think I landed in paradise. What an awesome place! I can ride a bus, walk the streets, sit in the back yard and the worst that can happen is a mozzie bite! WOW! Loving every minute of it and hopefully we can stay. We're on a 457 visa, valid for 4 years. Either way, if we get thrown out, at least we had a break from that 3rd world rat-hole! Be proud of your lovely country, you have every reason to be so

I don't know what you're trying to prove there.... yup Australia is a great country...

And on a lighter note, we are more at risk of being taken over by the Irish right now... they are all jumping ship!

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
As i am white i will always prefer my own kind but thats no different to other races prefering theirs. Everyone whats to protect their tribe.

I have signed up to ASF to talk bikes, babes, beer and shit. Not to start a white revolution !!!!

Are you a Russian Jew?

Don't like the thread then ignore it.

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Asylum seekers made to feel at home, thanks to a $10,000 welcome pack

Quote:

ASYLUM seekers are receiving welcome packs of furnishings worth up to $10,000 and food hampers as they wait for their refugee claims to be processed.

Quote:

Beds, fridges, mattresses, couches and items such as alarm clock radios, clothes hangers and containers for biscuits are being bought in a "household goods formation package" that contains more than 60 items.

Quote:

The package includes a television with a minimum screen size of 53cm.

Quote:

The assistance is on top of free doctors' visits, dental care, pharmaceuticals, and education, and payments of up to $433.25 a fortnight.

Link to the full story -http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/asylum-seekers-made-to-feel-at-home-thanks-to-a-10000-welcome-pack/story-fn7x8me2-1226273251317

Link to a side story that lists every item asylum seekers receive - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/the-aussie-home-starter-pack/story-e6frf7jo-1226273253309

Anti racist = Anti WHITE

TheRussian
01-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Are you a Russian Jew?

Don't like the thread then ignore it.

No .... I am Australian. Which you are not !!!! As it says above you are on temp visa from South Africa. So who the fuck are you to tell me what to do ??

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Islamic group: Migrants should get taxpayer subsidies to visit overseas relatives
Pay for our trips home - the Islamic Women's Welfare Association by: John Masanauskas From: Herald Sun February 13, 2012 12:00AM 286

NEW migrants should get taxpayer subsidies to visit overseas relatives, an Islamic group has told the Federal Government.

The Islamic Women's Welfare Association also says Muslims prefer to live close to their own people and Australia should consider how to "facilitate the purchase of homes for new migrants".

In a submission to a federal multicultural inquiry, the association has urged the Government to give tax deductions to newly arrived migrants so they can visit relatives in their homelands.

"Migrants face a lot of sacrifices such as having to travel long distances to visit relatives, spending on communication costs, missing out on some events occurring in native countries etc," the submission said.

"This loss should be compensated by the Government in one way or the other to retain migrants in their country of adoption."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/pay-for-our-trips-home-the-islamic-womens-welfare-associatio/story-fn7x8me2-1226269131671

Anti racist = Anti WHITE

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
No .... I am Australian. Which you are not !!!! As it says above you are on temp visa from South Africa. So who the fuck are you to tell me what to do ??

Kan jy fokken lees geskrewe Engels?

RevHead
01-05-2012, 08:04 PM
"can you read fucken english'
i think he saw and read everything you posted.

TheRussian
01-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Like i said arseholes that come here and try to bring lives from what ever shithole they crawled out of with them.

And we speak English in this country by the way.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 08:21 PM
dude... they are provided by the red cross... not the government. and it isn't GIVEN to them. They get to use it whilst they are in community detention, where they cannot work to provide those things them selves. What would you do with them? have them sit in empty houses?

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 08:25 PM

so you're the south African... that wasn't a quote from someone else.

Seems like your arguing against your own point mate... stop trying to force your fucked up apartheid views on our good country, which is built on tolerance of other races.

BANDITROD
01-05-2012, 08:34 PM
jeez you 2 are behaving like niggers

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Are the Mediterranean that literally did BUILD a lot of this country "White"? you seem to be bluring your borders a little there don't you?

European Whites

And what have YOU done? did YOU build this country? are you from a 5th generation Australian family? what makes you deserve it more? what do you, personally, offer this country? (apart from far fetched crazy idea's to make the rest of us seem more sane)

Yes 5th generation, my WHITE European heritage, I offer this country a continuation of it's White European heritage and traditions, something arabs, asians and negroes can not.

Please go ahead and back that crap up with some facts.

They spend the money to get over here in horrible conditions because they have come from some very fucked up situations. they don't just get LET IN, there are many background checks done to ensure they are true deserving refugees before they are given refugee visa's here in Australia, in fact Aus is criticised often for having very strict immigration policy.

Cry me a river, they do not belong here they have there own countries/nations let them fix their own shitholes.

have you never seen a person of Arabic decent working? If no, please come and visit the northern burbs of Melbourne (where i live), you will see that the majority do in fact work, just like any other sector of society.

They should work hard in their own homeland to make it a better place and themselves a better life, they do not belong here.

I don't fucking care. like i said, i don't give a fuck what colour people are. Why does skin colour have anything to do with anything? you aren't even arguing anything about skin colour, you are vilifying religeous/social groups, not colour groups.

I do care. White Australia is slowly dissapearing under a tide of non-whites and once gone that's it end of story, finished.

I don't know what you're trying to prove there.... yup Australia is a great country...

Australia wasonce a great country ..........A great WHITE country, now it's heading towards being a non-white majority shithole.

And on a lighter note, we are more at risk of being taken over by the Irish right now... they are all jumping ship!

Because the Irish are being flooded with non-white immigrants courtesy of the open borders EU.

Anti Racist = Anti White.

hooligan
01-05-2012, 08:37 PM
David Eden Lane (who is held in the highest esteem by white nationalists)....explains it better than I ever could.

Just have a read here. http://www.davidlane1488.com/main.html

i had look through that, but didn't get an answer. can anyone give me the short version? it talked about the great pyramid of giza, but not when it was built by white folk.

oldskool
01-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Piss up a fuckin rope Trav, how was Australia ever built on tolerances of other races?
I have said this before and now again do your home work your not a stupid kid but that shit makes you look like an idiot Trav.
This country was built on the tears of others, first the Coons that where slaughtered in their tens of thousands then the Irish the Spicks the Wogs the Gooks now the worm keeps turning, it was not that long ago we celebrated Anzac day a time where a black dog was more common than not called Nigga, poofs where put in jail a china man was called a Chow.
These people are still alive today mate so get off your high horse of a country built on tolerance more like a country built on hate and fear!

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Like i said arseholes that come here and try to bring lives from what ever shithole they crawled out of with them.

And we speak English in this country by the way.

Did you not see the "found this on another forum" above the highlighted text?

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 08:40 PM
"can you read fucken english'
i think he saw and read everything you posted.

I guess that makes 2 of us that can use "Google Translate".

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 08:43 PM
dude... they are provided by the red cross... not the government. and it isn't GIVEN to them. They get to use it whilst they are in community detention, where they cannot work to provide those things them selves. What would you do with them? have them sit in empty houses?

They DO NOT BELONG HERE and are 3rd world trash, they need to be repatriated ASAP.

RevHead
01-05-2012, 08:43 PM
I guess that makes 2 of us that can use "Google Translate".

lol you got me!

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 08:52 PM
lol you got me!

Looks like I "caught" a few...............

EFE 1230
01-05-2012, 09:13 PM
so you're the south African... that wasn't a quote from someone else.

Seems like your arguing against your own point mate... stop trying to force your fucked up apartheid views on our good country, which is built on tolerance of other races.

If you hadn't noticed apartheid actually had a purpose, look at Africa now.

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 09:42 PM
how can you people be for real.

It really saddens me that there are people as tunnelvisioned as you absolute tools out there.

Dylan - Australia was built on the hard work of many different nations, that are all pretty well part of the national identity now. How many people of Mediterranean decent do you know that are 3rd generation Australians? do you hate those people you pathetic little man? And what is even more fucked up is that you have no idea about what ANZAC day represents and you are contorting it to be some kind of fucked up white power thing. I was in the RAAF for 4 years and there are plenty of current serving ADF members (this is who we are celebrating at ANZAC day, current and previous serving personnel) that are NOT white. Perhaps you should fuck off and live somewhere else where there are only white people protecting your freedoms.

EFE - are you Australian? how long has your family lived in Australia? If you are such a rasist, why shouldn't people be nationalist and have anyone who wasn't born in Australia kicked out?

xa-mont
01-05-2012, 09:44 PM
and what good has apartheid done? there is no part of africa that is known for its peace and great way of life.

oldskool
01-05-2012, 10:02 PM
You didn't read what I said, there was nothing about white nothing at all, just a time not so long ago where beliefs were very different.
Try reading it again Trav.

xa-mont
02-05-2012, 06:44 AM
ANZAC day is not about a time you looser.

TheRussian
02-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Mate, there is no point arguing with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. I am done with this bullshit. Oh an if he is a 5th generation australian then i am sure his grandfather who would have fought the Nazies in the WW2 would be proud of him. Unless he was on the other side that is....
Oh and i do hope he does not eat food, drive cars, or rides bikes that were made by non white people....

xa-mont
02-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Mate, there is no point arguing with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. I am done with this bullshit. Oh an if he is a 5th generation australian then i am sure his grandfather who would have fought the Nazies in the WW2 would be proud of him. Unless he was on the other side that is....
Oh and i do hope he does not eat food, drive cars, or rides bikes that were made by non white people....

I know man, and it is very frustrating. Especially because i know Dylan has kids and is probably going to brain wash them with this shit too. I feel deeply sorry for them.

BANDITROD
02-05-2012, 11:00 AM
whats wrong with having different beleifs than the next guy .....as an example trav our local Kinda here in dimmy isnt allowed to have santa come at the end of the year because of this bullshit its all fucked and you wont turn me

xa-mont
02-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I dont really agree with that stuff Rod, if not only for the enjoyment of the kids. I do however agree that no religious stuff should be taught in school.

I'm not disagreeing on that level, what i am disagreeing with is blatant baseless bigotry.

El_Hefty
02-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Travis step quietly away your trying to argue? discuss? whatever with people with very strong beliefs be it right or wrong and they arent going to be swayed by you and now its gotten down to slandering each other.

Really not worth it.

Large
02-05-2012, 12:30 PM

By the time it comes to a fight, it would be too late.

Islam is a fucking disease that creeps through a normal democratic society. It constantly demands allowances and tolerance from non muslims but it allows no tolerance in return-

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8445547/burqa-clad-men-prompt-anger-in-sydney

Little things like letting women drive with burkhas on turn into bigger things over and over again.

Fuck them.

It needs to be enshrined in the constitution. No face coverings in public. If I have to take my helmet off, those goat fuckers can take their ridiculous rags off...or stay at fucking home.

Pat Condell gets it right over and over again-

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1332195656

Watch the video and check the links. This shit is happening right now in the UK and Europe. You can be sure it'll be coming to an Australia near you in the next 20 years

oldskool
02-05-2012, 01:12 PM
I know man, and it is very frustrating. Especially because i know Dylan has kids and is probably going to brain wash them with this shit too. I feel deeply sorry for them.

Maybe you can point out where I have gone wrong, I have only shared my dislike and non acceptance of homosexuals and a great mistrust of Jews and Islam and have grave fears for the morel fabric of Australian society going on what is happening in other countries.
You can't tar me with the same brush as others with your assumptions.
Don't feel sorry for my kids Trav they will get to make up their own minds what to believe in as they will be educated as to both sides of the fence.
However I do feel very sorry for your kids in the future as their education will be purely one sided and will be forced by you to have a left wing fag loving beliefs.
If we all thought like you Trav our countries would be over run and left wondering why no one challenged the situation in the first place.

nick76
02-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Got this email today........

Go Dutch - but why wait until 2013?

The Netherlands, where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism.

The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants to create a parallel society within the Netherlands.

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament on June 16, reads: "The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people.

In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role.
With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society”.

The letter continues: "A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens.

It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands.

The new integration policy will place more demands on immigrants. For example, immigrants will be required to learn the Dutch language, and the government will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law.

The government will also stop offering special subsidies for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner;
"It is not the government's job to integrate immigrants." (How bloody true).

The government will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of employment by the way they dress.

More specifically, the government will impose a ban on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2013.

Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and realized - maybe too late - that creating a nation of tribes will kill the nation itself.

The future of U.S.A, the UK and Canada may well be read here.

READERS NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE."

Countries like Holland, Canada the UK and Australia have an established way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable? If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple;
"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term; 'Dutch Courage' - Unfortunately Australian UK and Canadian politicians don't have the ... guts to do the same. There's a whole lot of truth here!!!!

ELECTION 2013 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!
Let's Take a Stand!!!

Borders: Closed!

Language: English only!

Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!

Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

NO freebies to: Non-Citizens! We the people are coming!!!

Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?

If you do not wish to send this on, there is a delete option on your tool bar,

and don't complain when down the road you no longer have rights, and are forced to wear

turbans, burquas and learn the Koran! The Muslims are counting on this and by multiplying, their sheer numbers alone will take over the world in our lifetime. This is no joke!

oldskool
02-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Be careful Nick you will get labeled a Racist and a bigot by the fag loving do gooders!

K6Thou
02-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Be careful Nick you will get labeled a Racist and a bigot by the fag loving do gooders!

Its a pretty exclusive club......;)

nick76
02-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Alot of THOSE do gooders have probably never travelled around Europe to see the damage done,by mainly Muslim immigration.
Alot of THOSE do gooders have never watched an area they grew up in turned into a Muslim Ghetto.
Alot of THOSE do gooders live in fantasyland and have never seen all this crap happen on their doorstep.

Muslims believe they have more rights in Australia,because they chose to flee their shit countries and come here,where as dumb Aussies were only born here,and didn't make the actual choice to be here.

My sister was a Primary School teacher in Auburn,Sydney,The Australian Epicentre of this Muslim overload. The class list of 30+ kids had two Angelo names,and the rest were Fatima's, Achmed's, and Mohammad's. they all had 5-10 brothers and sisters,and surprisingly, none of the parents worked!! Fuck,why would ya,you get more pumping out these cunts from the governments than actually going to Fuckin' Work!!
The ones you see working Trav, are probably rorting the system and claiming benefits aswell!!

Im not a racist Oldskool....i hate all cunts equally. Unfortunately,alot of these people are cunts,and i don't care where they came from.

Im a wog myself.
My parents came here 40+years ago to get a better life. They worked their asses off. My parents were good,we lived in Aussie areas,and we didn't live anywhere near the Slavic parts of Sydney,nor did we ever go to their clubs or functions.
My parents came here to live in Australia,and they live like Aussies,albeit with a accent.
We went to schools that were predominantly Australian. We celebrated Christmas at School. We could buy Ham sandwiches in the canteen if we wanted to.

Australia is on the slippery slope down into the gutter now.
Europe is as good as gone. There is no turning back now for Europe.
Something needs to be done about it.....here........and FUCKING NOW!!!

As a pensioner told me the other day,they get fucked over so royally, they seem to struggle all the time,even though they have paid their taxes for 40+ years. His idea "jokingly" was to buy a one way ticket to Indonesia,catch a boat back,and claim refugee status.....and he'd be fucking set!! He'd get everything he needs or wants.

EFE 1230
02-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Some of the most brilliant and tallented people in Sciance, art, medicine ets are Jewish. I know a lot personally. And here are some very famous ones that have enriched our lives:

And here are some very famous ones that have enriched The World !

Jewish Leaders, Conspirators, Power Lords (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-folder.html)
Statement After Statement of Zionism's Genocidal Plans by the Great Leaders of the Zionist Conspiracy, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-worldconspiracies-zionism-quotes-genocide-of-palestine.html) Edward Bernays - Nephew of Sigmund Freud and Founder of Public Relations as the Means to Falsely Manipulate People, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-bernays-edward.html) Theodore Hertzl, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-hertzl.html) Bela Kun, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-mindcontrol-communism.html#anchor32019) Karl Liebknecht, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-mindcontrol-communism.html#anchor37032) Leo Frank, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-frank.html) Moshe Dayan, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-dayan.html) David Ben-Gurion, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-ben-gurion.html) Menachem Begin, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-begin.html) Yitzak Rabin, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-rabin.html) Benjamin Netanyahu, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-netanyahu.html) Meir Kahane, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-kahane.html) Lazar Kaganovich--Christian Killer, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-kaganovich.html) Rosa Luxembourg, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-luxemberg.html) Mordechai Vanunu, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-criminalsandspies-vanunu.html) Kurt Eisner, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-mindcontrol-communism.html#anchor24769) Genrik Yagoda--Christian Killer, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-yagoda.html) Monsanto Chemical Family, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-monsanto.html) Arial Sharon, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-sharon.html) Golda Meier, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-meir.html) Benjamin Zev Herzl, (http://www.funtour.co.il/Herzl.html) Dwight David Eisenhower, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-eisenhower.html) Samuel Byck Domestic Jewish Terrorist, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Byck) Winston Churchill, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill.html) Franklin Delano Roosevelt, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-roosevelt.html) Lubbe Burned the Reichstag, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-lubbe.html) The Rothschild Internationalist-Zionist-Banking-One World Order Family, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-rothschild.html) Joseph Stalin, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-stalin.html) Arnold Rothstein (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-rothstein-arnold-chicago-black-sox-socks.htm) Leon Trotsky -- Lev Davidovich Bronstein, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-trotsky.htm) Primakov (Pinchas Finkelstein), (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-ussr-pm-yevgeny-primakov.html) Vladimir Lenin, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-lenin.html) Rockefeller Zionist-Soviet Liberal Conspiracies, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-rockefeller.html) Joseph Pulitzer, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-pulitzer.html) Sam Newhouse, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-newhouse.html) Larry Silverstein (http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/1494/58/) Norman G. Finkelstein, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-finkelstein.html) Zionist World War Two Criminal, Solomon Morel, Murdered 1,500 & Israel Still Protects Him (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-solomon-morel.html) | Dr. Phillip Zack of 911 Anthrax Attack Fame, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-hatehoaxes-911-anthrax-terrorist-attack.html) Karl Jacob Weiss, Huey Long's Jewish Assassin, (http://judicial-inc.biz/H.uey_long.htm) Bertelsmann AG World Publishing Family, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-bertelsmann.html) Bella Abzug, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-NOW.html) Walter Duranty (alias Walter Durante), (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-walter-durante-walter-duranty.html) Gloria Steinem, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-NOW.html) Betty Friedan, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-NOW.html) Gloria Allred, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-NOW.html) Sulzberger Family (New York Times Owners), (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-sulzberger.html) Dr. Henry Kissinger, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-kissinger-henry.html) Albert Einstein, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-einstein.html) Bernard Baruch, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-baruch.html) Benjamin Freedman, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-freedman.html) Jewish Mafia-Jewish Underworld, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-mafia.html) Attorneys, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-attorneys.html) Executives, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-executives.html) Famous Jews List, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-famousjewslist.html) Sigmund Freud, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-mindcontrol-freudianism.html) Pope John-Paul II, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-religions-christianity-penetration-pope-john-paul-2-jewish.html) Catherine Meyer Graham (Washington Post Owner), (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-graham.html) Peter R. Kann (CEO Dow Jones & WSJ), (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-kann.html) Walter Annenberg, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-annenberg-walter.html) Monica Lewinsky (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-lewinsky.html) Nancy Pelosi - U.S. House Speaker, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-pelosi-nancy.html) Alan Greenspan, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-greenspan.html) Senator Dianne Feinstein, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-feinstein-dianne.html) Jack the Ripper, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-aaron-kosminsky-jack-the-ripper.html) Armand Hammer Sr./Jr, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-hammer-armand.html) Edgar Bronfman, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-bronfman.html) Rabbi Nachman (Nahman), (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-rabbi-nachman-messiah.html) Art Bell, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-art-bell.html) Rupert Murdoch, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainment-news-monopoly-murdoch-jew.html) Hyam Salomon, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-salomon.html) Krypto Jews, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-hatehoaxes-american-nazis.html) Solomon Morel, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-solomon-morel.html)

And there are thousands more ..............continued......

EFE 1230
02-05-2012, 06:58 PM

The jew has many things to be proud of ..............

Jewish Genocides Today and Yesterday (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-folder.htm)
100 Million Christians, 1920-40, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-USSR.html) Palestinian Genocidal Killings (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian.html), Israeli & Jewish Racial Purity Laws, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-israeli-race.html) Israel's Palestinian Apartheid Laws, (http://www.geocities.com/cliff_shack/oil_chrono.html) The Iraqi Genocide, 1990-Now, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-iraq.html) Anti-Christian Movement, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-antichristian.html) 100,000 Ringworm Children Poisoned/Radiated in Israel by Zionists (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-ringworm-children.html), War Against Middle East, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-middleeast.html) German Blockade 1933-1940 (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-german-freedman.html), Iraqi Blockade 1990-Now, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-iraqiblockade.html) Jewish Hatred of Gentiles (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-gentilehate.html), Jewish Hate Crimes Against Other Jewish Sects, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-jewsagainstjews.html) Jewish White American/USA Genocide, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-USA.html) 1946 Deportation of Non-Jewish Whites, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-USA-Plans%20for%20White%20America.html#anchor394560) Jewish Slaughter of Christians for Persians in Jerusalem, 641 AD (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-jerusalemchristians641ad.html), American Civil War, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-usa-american-civil-war.html) The Black Holocaust, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust.html) Israel's Sampson Plan, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html) Israeli Theft of Palestinian Lands, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-worldconspiracies-restitution-issues-palestine-land-heist.html) Map of the Shrinking Palestine, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-apartheidlaws-lossofpalestinianland1946to2000.html)

Jewish Atrocities (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-folder.html)
Lebanon, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-lebanon.html) Intifada, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-intifada.html) Hebron Massacre, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-hebron.html) Qana 1996 & 2006, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-qana.htm) Gaza Massacre on October 12, 2006, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-gaza-october122006.htm) Deir Yassin 1947, (http://www.deiryassin.org/) Ter Hafra Child Killings, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-israel-child-murder-ter-hafra-2006.html) Israeli Torture, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-israelitorture.htm) Jew Fighting Jew, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-jewsagainstjews.html) U.S.S. Liberty, (http://www.halcyon.com/jim/ussliberty/) The Lavon Affair, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-the-lavon-affair-folder.html) 1967 Egyptian Massacre, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-egypt1967.html) Jewish African Slave Trade to the Americas, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-slaves.html) The Iraqi Genocide, 1990-Now, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-iraq.html) Massive Christian Genocides in USSR, 1920-1940, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-USSR.html) Jewish Blackmailing of World Nations, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-blackmail_of_nations.html) The Jewish Political Correctness Crime, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-political-correctness-crimes.html) Israel's Sampson Plan, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html) Killing Off of the Surrendered German Army in Spring 1945, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-world-war-two-killing-surrendered-german-soldier.html)

Jewish Slavery Industry (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-slavery-folder.html)
White Slavery, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-slavery-white.html) Black Slavery, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-slavery-black.html) The Black Holocaust, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust.html)

Some jews you may have heard of.......

Jewish Communist Rulers & Killers (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-communists.html)
Jewish Communist Founders, Leaders and Christian Killers of the USSR, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-communists.html#anchor4458) HUAC List of America's Jewish Communists, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-communists-HUAC-Lists.htm) The Jewish Bankers Who Bankrolled the Russian Red Revolution from New York City, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-USSR.html#anchor1218070) Jew Watch - Jews and Communism - Joe McCarthy and the Jews, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-communists-joe-mccarthy-and-the-jews.html) Russia's Mafia, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-crime-mob-russia-ussr.html) USA's Jewish Mafia, (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-mafia.htm) Rothschild Banks and Communism (http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-communists-rothschild-banks.html),

I know a lot personally

Are joo sure you're not one of the tribe??

EFE 1230
02-05-2012, 07:18 PM
EFE - are you Australian? how long has your family lived in Australia? If you are such a rasist, why shouldn't people be nationalist and have anyone who wasn't born in Australia kicked out?

Do you read my responses? see post #132

Racist?

Arabs have arab only countries

Asains have asian only countries

Negroes have negro only countries

Are they not racist to exclude Whites?

Why can't Whites have only White countries?

Do you even know what a "White Nationalist" is?

Redmohawk
02-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I live in a town of 20,000 in central Vic surounding towns included population is about 65K. It has had a very deverse multicultral population for at least the last 120 years. Being a fruit growing/transport hub for lower Aus since being re-populated almost 200 years ago. In the last 15 years the influx of muslim arab imports has been directed to our town due to recomendations of a committy group some 20 years back.

Previous to the recient imports , there has been racial/relgious issues but all groups have assimilated over time and "Become Australian" so to speek. Intergrating into a harmonious group that has made our local towns more interesting.

I have witnessed the new influx congragate in a manor very different the the past " New Australians" Originally the idea was for new people to be assisted into Aust society by current muslim groups that have been here for many years (next door has been here for 3 generations now, muslim Albainian). It seems the new Muslim groups coming in find the "Aust muslim locals" to be of poor faith and far to open minded about what is acceptable.

They have boought almost a whole large block of town just out of the cbd in prime central location. Large shopping/business zone on one corner was dominated by the new locals , hanging about out the front of the shops all hours from 7 am till 12 pm for about 3 years. More cashed up new arivals started purchasing the then quiet shops (due to regular customers being intimidated away from using said shops over the 3 years) Now the shops and whole area is known as a no go zone for kids/ladys "not of correct faith" By the locals in houses around the area (3 or 4 blocks around shops) there is a primary school over the road from the shops where current atendance is now around 70% "new Australians" and rising.

I have personally wintnessed harassment of both kids and ladys unocumpanyed on many occasions. Threats of rape are becoming common. I was involved with a business in one of the shops taken over , we were the second last original business to leave the area. The last sold up 3 months ago there all now 100% muslim. I drove down the street just tonight and its "spot the white person now".

Reports of harrasment/intimidation/assault of white angolsaxan people in the area are becoming common, yet no court apperances let alone arrests have been made.

The next block over is the hub for new congoleese imigrants (I have met several and talked at length with several) There generally quiet easy to get along with nice people. Almost all of them are in the "gov assisted houses" including the $10k of goodies , most are now driving around in ford teritorys now lol. They have come from some serious shit , one bloke showed me a scar from a mechetie attack that made me feel a little sick (and I am an ex abbs worker that used to carry severed fingers to amblulance no prob). If they want to live here and fit in suits me fine they seem to be trying to fit in, and some of the girls hmmmm.

These other fuckers just up the road , might want to watch there backs though.

EFE 1230
02-05-2012, 08:07 PM
and what good has apartheid done? there is no part of africa that is known for its peace and great way of life.

funny how no part of africa is known for it's peace and great way of life since apartheid (Rhodesia anyone?) was abolished isn't it?

EFE 1230
02-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Oh an if he is a 5th generation australian then i am sure his grandfather who would have fought the Nazies in the WW2 would be proud of him. Unless he was on the other side that is....

My Grandfather served in the Australian army in Britain during WW2, do joo know what a White Nationalist is?

oh, and joo spell it "NAZIS".

sharky
02-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Zzzzzzzzz........

Dynomutt
03-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Islam and Democracy are NOT compatable, that is the simple fact of the matter. I have no difficulty with someone coming to the UK and making a better life for themselves and their family by mucking in and working like the rest of us do. I have worked with various nationalities including a guy who escaped from Sierra Leone who was working two jobs to raise enough money to get his wife and kid out of there. He had come over here because he wanted to be British and enjoy the way of life that we have over here, and better himself by working. He went to night classes to learn the language and improve his chances over here, he paid his taxes and contributed to the national good.

I had serious respect for him, and admird the hardwork he had put in to get on over here.

Contrast that to the majority of the muslim immigrants who arrive here, and start sectioning themselves off in ghettos, and demanding that the rest of the country make special provision for them. They tried to close down the Mecca bingo halls because it offended islam. Towns in Lancashire and Yorkshire full of pakistani and bangladeshi immigrants are becoming no go area for young white girls the most vulnerable of whom who are being groomed by orgainised gangs of asian men for sexual expliotation.
Traditional white working class areas have been overun by asians and locals and businesses driven out, so that the area becomes an islamic ghetto.
The islamic immigrants have no desire to intergrate, they seek only to impose their version of islam on everyone else, and implement sharia law.
The majority of Ugandan asians who came to Britain in the 70s fleeing Idi Amin and his murderous regime, arrived with nothing more than a suitacse in many cases, they all worked hard and intergrated into British middle class, and made something of themselves and consider themselves to be British, and have contributed to our country since their arrival.

The biggest threat we face in white western society is two fold, there is the ever growing number of islamic asians trying to impose their beliefs over ours, and the financial fist of China who are busy buying up huge tracts of mineral rich Africa, and have the ability to out produce anything we can build.
We need to stop importing cheap shit from China, and start manufacturing stuff again ourselves and keeping our workers in work rather than supporting Chinese development.
China lends the west money which is then used to buy chinese produced goods, so the money does nothing for the west it goes back to china and most of the tat we buy from them ends up in landfill within 18 months.

Fuck China, and Fuck islam. As for the Jewish occupation of Palestine they should be driven into the sea,

This does not make me a Nazi, this does not make me a racist. I am a realist and I want future generations of my family to grow up in freedom, not under the financial yoke of china or the religious yoke of islam, and as for the fuckin' yids, nobody likes them anyway and nobody has done for the last 3000 years, there's obviously a bloody good reason for that!!!!

EFE 1230
09-05-2012, 06:51 PM
47 victims of Asian sex monsters

Gang targeted white girls

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01505/offenders_main_150_1505230a.jpg

Offenders ... top l.t.r. Mohammed Sajid, Abdul Rauf , Abdul Aziz, Kabeer Hassan, bottom l.t.r. Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin & Hamid Safi. One man can't be named for legal reasons

THE Asian sex gang convicted of grooming white girls as young as 13 may have claimed up to 47 victims, it emerged yesterday.

47 victims of Asian sex monsters who targeted white girls | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4305385/47-victims-of-Asian-sex-monsters-who-targeted-white-girls.html)

EFE 1230
09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
The South Korean government revealed Monday that it recently seized thousands of capsules filled with the powdered flesh of dead babies (http://news.yahoo.com/skorea-finds-smuggled-capsules-contain-human-flesh-090309147.html). Reportedly, some people believe the powder has medicinal purposes and was created in northeastern China.
South Korea has reportedly been reluctant to criticize China directly over the incident, out of fears of creating diplomatic friction with the country. But the process by which the powder is allegedly created is one of the most disturbing stories imaginable.
According to the Korea Customs Service, the bodies of dead babies are chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder. The customs officials have refused to say exactly where the babies come from or who is responsible for making the capsules.

http://news.yahoo.com/skorea-finds-smuggled-capsules-contain-human-flesh-090309147.html

so how many calories does it add to the fly lice??

EFE 1230
09-05-2012, 07:33 PM
ISMAIL Belghar is believed to be the first Muslim in Australia to be granted a judge-only trial on the grounds that a jury may be biased because of his religious beliefs.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/08/1226350/246374-ismail-belghar.jpg

The court heard, because of his religious beliefs and because he thought he had absolute authority over her, Belghar felt it "abhorrent" that his wife, Hanife Kokden, had been to the beach where she "displayed her body".

"The attitude of (Belghar) ... is based on a religious or cultural basis. In light of the fact there has been adverse publicity regarding people who hold extreme Muslim faith beliefs in the community, I am of the view that the apprehension by (Belghar) that he may not receive a fair trial is a reasonable apprehension," Judge Solomon said.

The Moroccan immigrant had originally been charged with the attempted murder of his wife's younger sister, Canan Kokden, 25.

The Crown appealed against Judge Solomon's ruling arguing that, if the judge was correct, every Muslim would be entitled to a judge-only trial.

Last week the Court of Criminal Appeal overturned the ruling and ordered Belghar be tried by a jury.

The trial was due to start yesterday when instead Belghar pleaded guilty to detaining Ms Kokden for advantage to intimidate and assault. He denied attempted murder and that charge was dropped.

Senior Crown Prosecutor Mark Tedeschi QC told the court the Crown would be seeking a jail term.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/are-aussies-too-biased-to-try-this-muslim-man/story-e6frfkvr-1226350436211#ixzz1uQadLUSU
(http://www.news.com.au/national/are-aussies-too-biased-to-try-this-muslim-man/story-e6frfkvr-1226350436211#ixzz1uQadLUSU)

maybe he should of been offered an all muslim jury??

Large
09-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Muslims are like fucking cancer eating away at the good parts

JackTar
10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
and now its gotten down to slandering each other.

Really not worth it.

I was over this thread about the second page in, the next personal attack from one member to another gets the thread deleted.

RevHead
10-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I was over this thread about the second page in, the next personal attack from one member to another gets the thread deleted.

its your fault Blowie

oldskool
10-05-2012, 10:05 PM

I love it when you play Headmaster sugar nipples.

K6Thou
10-05-2012, 10:47 PM
47 victims of Asian sex monsters

Gang targeted white girls

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01505/offenders_main_150_1505230a.jpg

Offenders ... top l.t.r. Mohammed Sajid, Abdul Rauf , Abdul Aziz, Kabeer Hassan, bottom l.t.r. Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin & Hamid Safi. One man can't be named for legal reasons

THE Asian sex gang convicted of grooming white girls as young as 13 may have claimed up to 47 victims, it emerged yesterday.

47 victims of Asian sex monsters who targeted white girls | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4305385/47-victims-of-Asian-sex-monsters-who-targeted-white-girls.html)

Its no wonder these girls got raped...... they were asking for it by walking around with their heads uncovered.....:rolleyes:

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Asian sex gang 'cultural norms' David Starkey risks fresh controversy by claiming that Asian men jailed over a major child sexual exploitation ring were “acting within their own cultural norms”.
The historian said “nobody ever explained” to the men – eight of Pakistani origin and one from Afghanistan – that women could not be treated in this way.

“Those men were acting within their own cultural norms. Nobody ever explained to them that the history of women in Britain was once rather similar to that in Pakistan and it had changed.”

www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9258403/Asian-sex-gang-cultural-norms.html

those poor misunderstood pakis!

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 03:43 PM

there have been many insults traded in many other threads about many different topics, so why are you threatening to close this one particular thread?

just because of insults or have you been personally offended?

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Racism fears 'left Asian gang free to rape girls' Nigel Bunyan
May 9, 2012
Police and social workers in England have been accused of failing to investigate a South Asian paedophile gang for fear of being perceived as racist, leaving the men free to prey on up to 50 white girls.

Nine men from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, were convicted of abusing five vulnerable teenagers after plying them with alcohol and small sums of money.

Greater Manchester Police and the Crown Prosecution Service apologised after they failed to bring the case of the first victim, known as Girl A, to trial following her initial cry for help in August 2008.

One 13-year-old victim became pregnant and had the child aborted while another was raped by 20 men in one night, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

Complaints to social workers and the police were ignored because they were "petrified of being called racist", Ann Cryer, the former Labour MP for Keighley, said.

Girl A told police that she had been raped and provided DNA evidence from her attacker. The CPS twice decided not to prosecute him. As a result, the 15 year-old's abuse continued. At its height she was driven to flats and houses to be raped by up to five men a night, four or five days a week.

She was singled out because she was white, vulnerable and under-age.

Her ordeal only ended when she became pregnant and her teachers became concerned by the number of Asian men picking her up from school.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/racism-fears-left-asian-gang-free-to-rape-girls-20120509-1ycfu.html#ixzz1ubQeBHJU

so now it's RACIST for POLICE to pursue non-white sexual predators, pedophiles and rapists when the victim is WHITE.

maybe the non-whites invading White countries should be allowed to bring their own countries laws with them as well, you know to make "assimilation" easier and to be able to continue their cultural traditions without being jailed.

JackTar
11-05-2012, 04:28 PM
there have been many insults traded in many other threads about many different topics, so why are you threatening to close this one particular thread?

just because of insults or have you been personally offended?

I couldn't care less what you bicker about or the fact that you are now using this thread as a platform to spew your hate. If I was offended by it I would have shut it down ages ago, I told you what will make me shut it down, I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Migrants' hearts remain in China, study finds By Lincoln Tan (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lincoln-tan/news/headlines.cfm?a_id=308) 5:30 AM Tuesday Feb 7, 2012

China's emergence as a world power is resulting in more Chinese New Zealanders feeling a greater sense of attachment to China than to New Zealand, a study has found.

More than 94 per cent of Chinese permanent residents and more than half of those with NZ citizenship told University of Auckland researchers that they felt a greater sense of belonging and identified more with their country of origin than New Zealand.

Between 2009 and last year, the researchers interviewed 90 migrants originally from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

"An overwhelming 94.5 per cent stated they were Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Konger, while only 5.5 per cent said they somehow felt they belonged to both New Zealand and their country of origin," the report said.

The study also found that Chinese migrants aged 15 to 44 felt significantly more attached to their homeland identity than those aged 45 and over.

Those with a local degree were also more likely to stay. Chinese national Cherry Li, 27, who first came to NZ as an international student in 2002 and now has permanent residency, said "family ties" were a key reason she still felt more Chinese than Kiwi.
"I feel very strongly for New Zealand, but China is still home for me and where my parents and other family members are," she said.

"If there is ever a conflict ... and I have to choose one country, I will still go for China as I am Chinese."
Ms Li, a marketing executive, said she was reluctant to become a New Zealand citizen as it would mean giving up her Chinese passport because China, unlike Taiwan and Hong Kong, does not recognise dual citizenship.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/multiculturalism/news/article.cfm?c_id=58&objectid=10783815

if they don't go to NZ to be a "NEW ZEALANDER" then what makes White Australians think they should be allowed in Australia to be an "Aussie"??

note the part about "if there was a conflict", she should be fucking deported.

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 04:49 PM
I couldn't care less what you bicker about or the fact that you are now using this thread as a platform to spew your hate. If I was offended by it I would have shut it down ages ago, I told you what will make me shut it down, I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

yes, you told us that personal insults would have the thread closed but not why the personal insults would close this thread.

is only this thread to remain personal insult free or is it now a moderator/site policy applicable forum wide.

K6Thou
11-05-2012, 05:00 PM
ISMAIL Belghar is believed to be the first Muslim in Australia to be granted a judge-only trial on the grounds that a jury may be biased because of his religious beliefs.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/08/1226350/246374-ismail-belghar.jpg

The court heard, because of his religious beliefs and because he thought he had absolute authority over her, Belghar felt it "abhorrent" that his wife, Hanife Kokden, had been to the beach where she "displayed her body".

"The attitude of (Belghar) ... is based on a religious or cultural basis. In light of the fact there has been adverse publicity regarding people who hold extreme Muslim faith beliefs in the community, I am of the view that the apprehension by (Belghar) that he may not receive a fair trial is a reasonable apprehension," Judge Solomon said.

The Moroccan immigrant had originally been charged with the attempted murder of his wife's younger sister, Canan Kokden, 25.

The Crown appealed against Judge Solomon's ruling arguing that, if the judge was correct, every Muslim would be entitled to a judge-only trial.

Last week the Court of Criminal Appeal overturned the ruling and ordered Belghar be tried by a jury.

The trial was due to start yesterday when instead Belghar pleaded guilty to detaining Ms Kokden for advantage to intimidate and assault. He denied attempted murder and that charge was dropped.

Senior Crown Prosecutor Mark Tedeschi QC told the court the Crown would be seeking a jail term.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/are-aussies-too-biased-to-try-this-muslim-man/story-e6frfkvr-1226350436211#ixzz1uQadLUSU
(http://www.news.com.au/national/are-aussies-too-biased-to-try-this-muslim-man/story-e6frfkvr-1226350436211#ixzz1uQadLUSU)

maybe he should of been offered an all muslim jury?? I read today that the decision was over turned, he is going to trial by jury....

JackTar
11-05-2012, 05:06 PM
but not why the personal insults would close this thread.

Ummm because they're personal insults, while I'm at it I am pretty sure I said personal attacks not insults, you can insult someone and be taking the piss you know what the difference is. Not only do you not need this explained to you I am not answerable to you. If you are having a problem with the way I do things contact Si otherwise I will assume you understand this response and we can all move on.

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 05:09 PM
I read today that the decision was over turned, he is going to trial by jury....

he plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid the jury trial in the link I posted.

K6Thou
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Sorry mate I didn't read it properly..... as you were.

EFE 1230
11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Ummm because they're personal insults, while I'm at it I am pretty sure I said personal attacks not insults, you can insult someone and be taking the piss you know what the difference is. Not only do you not need this explained to you I am not answerable to you. If you are having a problem with the way I do things contact Si otherwise I will assume you understand this response and we can all move on.

are you jewish?

RevHead
11-05-2012, 09:18 PM
how long is a piece of string,and no im not a joooowww

JackTar
11-05-2012, 09:32 PM
are you jewish?

No I'm not but what difference does it make?

Actually don't bother answering.

oldskool
12-05-2012, 12:05 AM

Iv said it before but Fuck you make me hard Blowie, firm but smooth, Wow what a sailor XXX

sharky
12-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm a lil Johnny foreigner......came to your country, took jobs aussies could have done, rooted all their women... :cool:

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 01:09 PM
WARNING ON THE ATTACHED LINK/VID.
Ok I am posting this because I feel it is relevent to the topic.
Read the text before you even think about watching the vid.

Again this a fucked vid, so I will warn you again. Not for people with a weak constitution.....

http://www.bestgore.com/torture/malaysian-mother-beating-8-month-old-baby-girl/
(http://www.bestgore.com/torture/malaysian-mother-beating-8-month-old-baby-girl/)
Mods I will pull this if asked to.....

nick76
12-05-2012, 03:22 PM
^^^^^^Thats fucked up.^^^^^
Who can do that to a kid????

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 03:28 PM
^^^^^^Thats fucked up.^^^^^
Who can do that to a kid????
From what I understand its not uncommon in muslim society to have this type of shit happen.....

nick76
12-05-2012, 03:49 PM
From what I understand its not uncommon in muslim society to have this type of shit happen.....
Probably happened coz it's a girl,Im sure a little boy wouldn't ever get that type of a beating.

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Probably happened coz it's a girl,Im sure a little boy wouldn't ever get that type of a beating.

Its the reason I posted it mate, to show how primitive and shithouse this menace to our society is.....
If they can do that to one their own what would they do to someone who isn't a recognised member of the muslim faith ???

sharky
12-05-2012, 05:04 PM
So what......plenty of people bash kids....
But as they are Muslim they are more evil....gimme a break...
Same as the one above about the Asian gang targeting white women.....just goes go to show that rapists,as well as child abusers, come in all colours

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 05:20 PM
So what......plenty of people bash kids....
But as they are Muslim they are more evil....gimme a break...
Same as the one above about the Asian gang targeting white women.....just goes go to show that rapists,as well as child abusers, come in all colours Yeah they do, but does their religion prevent them from having abortions after being raped due to their rapists beliefs that the victims are just property ??? I have said it before its not a racial thing its a religious thing....... Why do you think the instance of muslims recruiting coons in american prisons is on the rise ??? Because the coons agree with the ideals that women are property and should be treated as such... ie if the man wants to fuck and she doesn't well too bad bitch..... etc etc

JackTar
12-05-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/topic/child-abuse

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-12/mother-jailed-over-child-porn2c-sexual-abuse/3946990

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/st-petersburg-woman-arrested-on-aggravated-child-abuse-charge/1189459

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/mother-of-8-jailed-for-starving-and-beating-children/story-e6frg6nf-1225932903378

JackTar
12-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Yeah they do, but does their religion prevent them from having abortions after being raped due to their rapists beliefs

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that Roman Catholics don't condone abortion regardless of the circumstances.

I'm also pretty confident that no religion PREVENTS someone from having an abortion, you can't be physicaly restrained by a philosophy.

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that Roman Catholics don't condone abortion regardless of the circumstances.

I'm also pretty confident that no religion PREVENTS someone from having an abortion, you can't be physicaly restrained by a philosophy. Both fair points..... But do roman catholics still stone people to death in the streets due to their beliefs ?
Without sounding like an arse the links you posted are unrelated to my point.... unless you count these which IMO are a different kettle of fish....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-24/nsw-drops-charges-against-top-scientologist/3970176
(http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-24/nsw-drops-charges-against-top-scientologist/3970176)http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-18/handling-of-inquiry-into-religious-child-abuse/3957330

(http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-18/handling-of-inquiry-into-religious-child-abuse/3957330)

JackTar
12-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Both fair points..... But do roman catholics still stone people to death in the streets due to their beliefs ?
Without sounding like an arse the links you posted are unrelated to my point.... unless you count these which IMO are a different kettle of fish....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-24/nsw-drops-charges-against-top-scientologist/3970176
(http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-24/nsw-drops-charges-against-top-scientologist/3970176)http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-18/handling-of-inquiry-into-religious-child-abuse/3957330

(http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-18/handling-of-inquiry-into-religious-child-abuse/3957330)

My posts were to point out that pleanty of people in Australia do the things that you are talking about and worse for no particular reason at all rather than religion. As for the stoning I'm sure that if the catholics could get away with it then yes they still would be.

Without even mentioning that I'm fairly confident there are plenty of people in Australia who aren't religious who would love to stone criminals to death and do worse if they had half a chance.

We can argue about this forever but the fact of the matter is you will never change my mind nor me yours so why bother.

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 06:35 PM
We can argue about this forever but the fact of the matter is you will never change my mind nor me yours so why bother.

Truce ????

I didn't think it was an arguement ...... more of a discussion. ;)

Mishdog20
12-05-2012, 06:52 PM
That bitch in the movie needs to die a painful death. What was she trying to achieve?? the kid went quiet, so she belted it some more to get it crying again...

K6Thou
12-05-2012, 06:55 PM
To tell the truth I shut it down when she started pinching ..........