PDA

View Full Version : turbo busa 353ks,fighter

RevHead
07-04-2012, 08:44 PM
http://youtu.be/YTdStgg0x8w

lurch
07-04-2012, 09:13 PM
353k's my arse! Fucker would have to be strapped onto the bike to hang on at that speed. Impressive machine in this and other vids nonetheless

HOS
08-04-2012, 02:39 AM
:cool: Nice bike for popping down the shops on ?

Reminds me of my mate Steve's 550 bhp turbo B.King when he broke the 200mph barrier.
Straight bars, no placky bits and 209.5 mph.

353ks = 219.3 mph, its dooable.

RevHead
08-04-2012, 09:54 AM
the thing is i know mines only a shitty old 1100 ,but ive seen_ without the plastic bits on it ,its not that hard ,just hang the fuck on, i was sitting behind Tex Ogradies busa when we stopped ,this was the dollar figure which came from his speedo, because i was to scared to look away from were we where going ,

lurch
08-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Yeah I was probably thinking about it with my petite frame (somewhere around 6'4" & 110kg) in the riders seat. Doesn't matter what I ride, my mates always reckon I look like a monkey fucking a pineapple ;)

xa-mont
08-04-2012, 11:04 AM
i have enough trouble holding on when its getting over the 2 mark... let alone the 3 mark.

Redmohawk
08-04-2012, 11:10 AM
At 299 kph he goes past his mate with the front end well up and leaves him well behind. I don't think grip strength is a problem for the Ghost Rider.

ALBI
08-04-2012, 11:35 AM
At 299 kph he goes past his mate with the front end well up and leaves him well behind. I don't think grip strength is a problem for the Ghost Rider.

DIDNT HE COME SECOND IN THE WORLD WHEELIES"HMPF fuggin capps lock!" comp ?? hosted by streetfighters mag ??

Tony Nitrous
08-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Different classes I think ?, thats "power wheelie"

Dont think he did well in the recognised full 1 kilometer,
that Dodge, Terry C (RIP), Egbert Van Popta etc do.

Patrik Furstenhoff's still a f#ckin' nut job legend though !

RevHead
08-04-2012, 04:37 PM
LURCH, im 110kg and 5,10 ,and ask anyone whos ridden with me ,i do the top end of the speedo all the time ,ask Mono ,i went past him like he was stopped and i was doing $- ,then he did a see you the fuck later on his busa with his missius on the back,when i asked him how quick that was he said ,it was way up in the top end of the scale ,Also ask craig about his dollar figures on the last ride ,im holding my 1100 pined in every gear ,and the speedo jammed at and he went past me ,its not that hard ,lol

mozza
08-04-2012, 04:46 PM
your my hero Pete, you can ride fast in a straight line !!!! I rarly hit those types of speeds as most cops operate on straight sections of road. Corners are where the fun is had

RevHead
08-04-2012, 04:52 PM
So basically your calling all who went to the last AFR ,heros,& People whom cant ride ,lol bring yourself to the mainland for NFR and lets ride ,and sarcasm isnt your strongest point .

looks like theres going to be another shit fight from the guy from THE APPLE ISLE ,

1, ok one thing i wont do is insult your riding because ive never ever seen you ride.
2, i dont know you nor do i ever want to know you .
3, i wont call you any names because i dont know you.

mozza
08-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah Pete, I thinks it's not real smart to pull those type of speeds on the open road. There's no need or thrill in it, I used to do that crap when I was 18 and 19.

Anyway, each to their own, but, your the only knob here bragging about it, so it's a shot directed at you.

Unlike you mate I dont need to go and be a boy racer and tell everyone how fast I am or who I beat. I've had a busa and sold it because to have fun on it you were always doing crazy speeds. I'm happy to hit the double ton on a corner exit but then I normally back down to a normal speed when the straights open up.

I value my license.

mozza
08-04-2012, 05:02 PM
hey Pete, caome down and ride on some real roads, I'll give you a guided tour.........if you can keep up ;)

HOS
08-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Whats the point of having a rapid bike if your going to ride it like a nun ffs?
Half the fun is avoiding the law !!!

Ohh yes I'll buy a 180mph bike and stick to the speed limit everywhere incase I lose my license..... errr yeahhh.

RevHead
08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I to value my licence ,Boy racer no, Having grown up fun is what its about, And riding with like minded people ,If i enter at double the ton and exit at double the ton, and dont get caught doesnt make it wrong ,Getting booked for anything in N.S.W is a way of life, the n.s.w highway patrol make rules up to suit themselves ,and id like to add by calling me a hero when i was surrounded by 6 or 7 other guys does insult them as well ,no one got hurt no one got booked and as i said its all in fun ,

Oh dont worry Moz i could keep up

HOS
08-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Different classes I think ?, thats "power wheelie"

Dont think he did well in the recognised full 1 kilometer,
that Dodge, Terry C (RIP), Egbert Van Popta etc do.

Patrik Furstenhoff's still a f#ckin' nut job legend though !

Patriks cool, I met him at the NEC one year, he's a well laid back guy.

Do you remember the Flying Dutchman who set the record on a street bike over here at RAF Fairford
or wherever they do the top speed runs? They hire an RAF/USAF base the one where they keep the US stealth craft.
He did 265 mph on a turbo Busa, which is fakkin nuts !!!!

Think of riding at 165mph for a second and what it feels like? yeah?
Then add another 100mph ? Fark ....

mozza
08-04-2012, 05:15 PM
who said anything about sticking to the speed limit ?????

When we ride we simply pick the section to go nuts on, the best place for that is in the twisties. Most winding roads will limit speeds to prob max 200. Whats the thrill in cracking 270+ in a straight line ???

Personally I get my thrills going through the bends as fast as I can.

RevHead
08-04-2012, 05:20 PM
I concur totally ,bends are were its at ,

HOS
08-04-2012, 05:25 PM
who said anything about sticking to the speed limit ?????

When we ride we simply pick the section to go nuts on, the best place for that is in the twisties. Most winding roads will limit speeds to prob max 200. Whats the thrill in cracking 270+ in a straight line ???

Personally I get my thrills going through the bends as fast as I can.

I have heared the bill out there are pretty obsessive with dishing out speeding tickets especially with bikes?
As you rightly say, theres a time and a place for gassing it.

Indiscriminate speeding will lose you not only your license, but also possibly your freedom.

Redmohawk
08-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't give a fuck if you go slow or fast , just stay on your side of the road ! Ride to enjoy yourself , just don't think your Ghost rider and end up killing me.

Braging about how quick you ride on a forum is verbal public masturbation, just fucking stupid. Do you no think cops look on this site ? If your getting targeted maybe there is a reason ? hmmm.

BANDITROD
08-04-2012, 06:15 PM
i totally agree adam

ozzy1100
08-04-2012, 08:48 PM
2nd that red and rod

hyofighter
08-04-2012, 08:49 PM
+1 red , so if the wank fest is over id like to ask the question has any one seen ghost rider 6.66 out in stores in aus yet my collection is wait for its next installment

RevHead
08-04-2012, 08:50 PM
sorry guys my bad ,didnt think about the bronze ,

ozzy1100
08-04-2012, 09:11 PM
pete u not the 1st or the last but any 1 that dont think we have a member or two that are bronze or at least visit the site are kidding themselfs.
side note as some one that has come of at near the $2 mark at a track day i can tell u all, there is no way i would be alive if it was on the road full stop and i would have left a wife(at the time lol) and unborn son in this world alone. There is a time and place for every thing and trust me i am no sant but if u ever get the chance to do a track day do it and find out just how much of yr mind is elese where on the road compered to the track. i personaly never pushed as hard as i once did on the road after my 1st track day and i feel its about giveing yr self a honest call on abilty and alowing a few more % of room for mistake both yrs and others.

nick76
09-04-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't give a fuck if you go slow or fast , just stay on your side of the road ! Ride to enjoy yourself , just don't think your Ghost rider and end up killing me.

Braging about how quick you ride on a forum is verbal public masturbation, just fucking stupid. Do you no think cops look on this site ? If your getting targeted maybe there is a reason ? hmmm.

Agree fully with Red.
I stopped wanking on bout speeds back when i was still a teen,15+yrs ago.
Maybe get a drag bike Pete??
What sort of laptimes can you do around various tracks Pete??
I've ridden with guys in the past that wank on about how fucking great they are,and i have to slow down every few K's to make sure they are still ok...and when i finally get them to a track,i manage to lap them...sometimes twice in a 20min session,and im no hero racer.

RevHead
09-04-2012, 09:54 AM
funny thing is how you all go on about whats wrong with talking about the rides we go on, but ,and this is a big but,when we ride together ,you all ride like nutters me included and when we get to our destination ,we all get together and have a chuckle ,so back the fuck off ,Nick ive ridden all over the southern highlands with you ,never had a problems with how we rode on the day ,
so stop trying to make yourselves look like do-gooders.

because honestly ,non of you fit that mold .

the safest riders on our rides ,are ,gitzy,lorenz,and red

mozza
09-04-2012, 10:11 AM
funny thing is how you all go on about whats wrong with talking about the rides we go on, but ,and this is a big but,when we ride together ,you all ride like nutters me included and when we get to our destination ,we all get together and have a chuckle ,so back the fuck off ,Nick ive ridden all over the southern highlands with you ,never had a problems with how we rode on the day ,
so stop trying to make yourselves look like do-gooders.

because honestly ,non of you fit that mold .

the safest riders on our rides ,are ,gitzy,lorenz,and red

OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW...............careful there boy's, I can see another Facebook rant coming on :p

RevHead
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW...............careful there boy's, I can see another Facebook rant coming on :p

i dont ,

BANDITROD
09-04-2012, 12:13 PM
lol

Redmohawk
09-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Talking face to face about a ride , whether half way through or at the pub behind the copper afterwards is fine. Everyone involved is there and has the option to censor the others with a quick glance or a "heres a beer now shut up".

Braging about how quick you were going then dobbing in someone else for an overtaking maneuver slightly less than legal and 2 up none the less, is just fucking stupid. Once on the net always on the net. Is a great way to highlight someone elses riding might get unwanted extra attention from the PoPo .

I on occasion exceed the speed limit, and have openly told the local bronze (when pulled over for random checks/them asking WTF I'm riding etc). Generally I'm left alone as I don't hoon about like a fuckwit in town (rarely ride in town but to get from point a to b or fuel up) and they generally leave my (obviously not to ADR bike, but generally roadworthy) bike and I alone. And I avoid speeding in town/low speed limit areas almost 100% of the time.

Out on the open road I Have a blat on occasion , most of the fun roads I ride are country hills 100km/h posted (single lane no shoulder narrow with the odd cow n tractor) and even you pete would struggle to get around the corners at over 90. So don't need to be doing warp factor 3 to enjoy a spirited ride.

On the last ride I went on with you , we might have exceeded the speed limit a few times. (mostly on the down hill sections for me on a crap bike with little go) I know I overtook at least 7 bikes on the down hill run of the last leg and may have exceeded the recomended speed limit a little. I didn't fang it like some others might have but got to the scheduled stops about 5 min after the lead rider, according to others on the ride. So doing in excess of twice the speed limit didnt get anyone there much faster (and the point is to get there not be a red smear on the road first).

I'm no saint far from it, never pretended to be so. But someone riding with me isn't going to be dobbed in for passing me at speed on a public forum ! If I was impressed (unlikely as I know from riding/and with other busa's in the past I know what they can do) I might give said person a beverage at the pub . More likely I'm be unimpressed and let them know I though the maneuver was a little risky, probably in a quiet manor over a beverage also.

Dropping shit like this on the net just makes bike riders a bigger target for meat head poli's and coppers bent on bashing bike riders into the ground. Condoning this sort of bragging just makes us look stupid.

Gitzy
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
I like to think of the last 2 x AFR's and 2 x NFR's as just a cruise through the countryside with Lorenz and a whole bunch of ASF members tagging along, all be it in front of us.. ;)

This is why I'm slow.. :( oh plus I have tiny balls lol

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr292/Gitzy84/attachment-21.jpg

nick76
09-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Pete,im not being a do gooder.
I reckon less than 5% of my driving/riding on the road is done within the speed limits. (there's a time and place for everything,and im not talking 150kph over the limit,im talking 10-20.)
I doubt ud keep me in sight when we get to the twisties,no matter what bike i was riding,but i dont get on public forums bragging bout doing 270+ on the roads. Hey,i might of,15 years ago,but straightline speed on public roads is not what im about,bends is where the fun is at.
95% of the riders on the road struggle to even do double advisory signs around bends safely!!
The straight bits is what the coppers look out for,and if we ever get caught doing the speeds im sure we all occasionally do on the roads,we'd end up in gaol,and be many years without a licence,and i cant afford to do either.
If you want...just keep posting up all your fast rides on youtube....and see how long before someone that doesn't like you,sends a link of it to Crime Stoppers??? You've rubbed up afew people the wrong way around here,im surprised no one hasn't yet!!
The police are already known to have fined,and taken away licences from hoons that post up stupid shit on youtube!!
So keep rambling on about how freakin fast you are,as if you're some 20 something youngin,and lets see how long it lasts,before you have to start walking again,with no licence!!
We all do,what the courts deem,as reckless and stupid on occasion...just we all dont get on here and give the police the proof they need.

RevHead
09-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Tru Nick, on you tube i dont brag about the speed ,and if they can prove guilt by a film with anything in it like rego which isnt pictured ,and the best ,he said she said ,hey good on them, but the only 2 vids ive posted are subtle,compared to the ones i watch , from people who ride at mass amounts of speed.And record it ,i know for fact that i dont rub up anyone wrong ,i hardly speak to any person at any of our rides ,i only have a few that i do chat to ,as there are a lot of guys on here who no more about building and making things then id ever know ,but i listen and take on board there theories,at afr for instance some of the bikes riders and ideas coming from these guys was amazing ,but as it always turns into a lets pick on Pete,for being honest about things,sorry about that ,but look in the mirror and you will see what im saying in you as part of your life regardless of mine or your age ,yes there are people on here i dont get on with ,but thats not my problem ITS THERES,

mozza
09-04-2012, 02:52 PM
yes there are people on here i dont get on with ,but thats not my problem ITS THERES,

Actually big boy I think the problem lays with YOU ;)

mozza
09-04-2012, 02:54 PM
over the years I've found that the majority of people that do crazy speeds on the straights do it because they can't ride fast around the bends and they speed up on the straights to compensate for the pace they loose trough the bends ???

IndecentExposure
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
If the only person at risk is yourself then do a handstand on your tank and finger your asshole for all I care!

RevHead
09-04-2012, 03:15 PM
If the only person at risk is yourself then do a handstand on your tank and finger your asshole for all I care!
ahahaha ,yup.

mozza ,i dont know you from a bar of soap so i wont comment .

Tony Nitrous
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Been busting my arse all morning through Springbrooke and Beachmont,
on a bike im used too, couldnt get past 3rd gear, sweat poring out of me,
F#ckin' mates have bought Christian Pfeiffer f800s replica's! B#stards!

"Zillion horsepower Ghost Rider Turbo Nutter Busa" would be like a chocolate teapot around here.

ozzy1100
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM
making no coment about people off this forum(i have never riden with any of u) i must say i agree with u mozza
the tack days i did on a 92 1100 zephyr and i was lapping at the same pace as the sports bikes in the slow group
they all blasted past me on the strights and this was on queensland raceway long so two lonnnnng strights but where so out their
depth in brakeing and setting the bike up for entry and exit while pushing that i got easly make time up on each turn. i will also say this is in no way saying how great i was (same days watch the fast blokes on good and not so good gear makes u want to give up)
and that all that i was as fast or pasing where tring as hard as i was but a good portion of sidy clad boys on the good gear with bells and whistels very took the time to turn of the boy racer i know it all and take the time to learn some thing.

ALBI
09-04-2012, 08:16 PM
ahh a rant at last woohoooo

my two cents worth now

had me a cbr900rrr the black model with the red sparlke in it , it was a dark and damp night ,not a creature was stiring "well i was"

it was 3 am on a sunday morn on the way home from a good days rideing,i pulled onto richmond road at llandilo heading home to bligh park there is a streach of road about 4-5 klms long by memory all the property is dairyfarms!

i decide to my self this is it ,a clear road and i wind it up all the way ,the wind is rushing ,my head is bobbing,my clacker is clinched so tight an atom bomb could go off under my schpinter and it would blow the other way!!

the dial 100-----130------150------210------240--------275 odd and up and up and up the taco was a bouncing the speedo was reading high dollar sign's ,finnally she was in top flight flat out could not go any higher the ultimate high.:cool:

then it happend flat out into the low land section of richmond road, covered in frost and dew , holly fark i squeezed the bike tighter than a chick on the reciving end of an 12 inch monster up her back door!!

into the unkown total white out when the fog dissapered on the left of road were a heard of dairycows ,the fence was down @ 3 onne it was over befor i could say poofter fucking!! had to be at least 1 inch i missed him by "possibly more" but it rattled me i rolled off the go go and tried to sit up ,almost blew off "god im a silly fucker!!" eventually i pinned her to a measly 60 and as that happend there it was an RBT over the crest waiting for the chosen few.

IF that cow had moved over ,some of you lot may have tasted some of ALBI in ur coffee or breakie!!

sometimes we all forget who we are
husbands and wifes
farthers and mothers
brothers and sisters
sons and daughter

and even mates!!

at the time of glory on our steads of iron , we are GOD!!!! no mater who we are, on the open road doing $260 on an fools run or in the apple isle ripping the corners of fun @$160 !!

it may not be our selfs whom fall at the heel .

but it may be an inocent in the other dirrection that meets their maker!!!

so by all meens have fun, but remember these words!!

SEE YOU ON THE ROAD SCAG
SEE YOU ON THE ROAD LIKE WE SAW THE NIGHTRIDER!!!

HOS
10-04-2012, 10:08 AM
over the years I've found that the majority of people that do crazy speeds on the straights do it because they can't ride fast around the bends and they speed up on the straights to compensate for the pace they loose trough the bends ???

You know many Vespa riders do you ? :D

HOS
10-04-2012, 10:10 AM
I can hear you guys now.... The throttle goes two ways..... wibble.... whimper.....

sharky
10-04-2012, 02:10 PM
My cock's big enough....no need to brag about how fast I can go...

Fish
11-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I'd just like to add that I'm awesome too.

damo1
11-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Why is it every time you enter a thread that Pete has started there is a negative comment from mozza in it?

I dont know what teh fuck is up with you two bitches but i wish you could just shut the fuck up sometimes, the threads just go to shit once you two start.

Its just this constant back and forth of insults, like two 5yrs old children.

I know there has been threads asking for this shit to stop previously from a number of people asking for it to be minimised but you two just cant seem to let it go.

We dont all agree with what others say or do on here and i'm a classic example of that.

But for the love of god "SHUT THE FUCK UP" you both sound as bad as each other.

Go back and actually read what you have written previously and you will see what every one keeps saying about you two.

And for the record i am the best rider here because i can go fast in the corners and in the staights
;)

mozza
11-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Hey Damo, stop being a whinging little bitch.

Boo Hoo people are bagging each other out, so fucking what. This place is turning into such a pussy camp !!

"Dont say mean words to people, boo hoo, hoo" it's just a bit of banter. And anyway, how does anything we say to each other effect you ??

Maybe YOU should go back and read what has been said, after my comment was made ragrding Pete's "open" comments on speeding others have made similar comments, yet you single me out ? Not that I care, but isn't the forum about generating discussion ? after all, by posting a few comments around the place it actually makes these threads interesting and does in fact generate discussion !!!

I have made fuck all comments of late because the place is soo fucking dull !! A bit of friendly banter livens the place up and makes it fun. From what I have read neither Pete or myself have gotten personal or nasty in anything that we have said to each other. I dont see him having a cry (noth this time anyway !) so why are you ??

damo1
11-04-2012, 02:15 PM

stop being a whinging little bitch.

Boo Hoo .

This place is turning into such a pussy camp !!

"Dont say mean words to people, boo hoo, hoo"

, yet you single me out ?

Not that I care,

place is soo fucking dull !!

From what I have read neither Pete or myself have gotten personal or nasty

I dont see him having a cry (noth this time anyway !)

Mate i cant even be bothered responding to that.

But i have noticed after all this time your age, from your post and some comments in it.

13?

mozza
11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
12 and just about to hit puberty ;)

Nice editing, can't be bothered because maybe you know it's true ??

I think most will read the full post anyway.

K6Thou
11-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I can go fast in a straight line...... but then again so can my mrs in her car....:p

Nudie
11-04-2012, 09:17 PM
I like lamp

Yella
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
"Zillion horsepower Ghost Rider Turbo Nutter Busa" would be like a chocolate teapot around here.

Tasty?

hyofighter
12-04-2012, 12:49 AM
+1 red , so if the wank fest is over id like to ask the question has any one seen ghost rider 6.66 out in stores in aus yet my collection is wait for its next installment

so after the fucking bullshit crap going on in here i couldnt give two fucks how fast people go as long as i can have a beer with them in one piece at the other end , so now can some please refer to my previous question before i order the fucking vid of the net

lastly can we all get back to streetfightering its starting to get all babysitters club in here

damo1
12-04-2012, 08:12 AM
12 and just about to hit puberty ;)

Nice editing, can't be bothered because maybe you know it's true ??

I think most will read the full post anyway.

I didnt edit anything mate i just pulled the words straight out of your mouth.

oldskool
12-04-2012, 03:40 PM
And your breath stinks!

mozza
12-04-2012, 04:41 PM
And your breath stinks!

Like your mummy's pussy :p

ALBI
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM

you are 1 sick puppy,do you lift it's tail??

oldskool
12-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Its a Tom Cat mate.

mozza
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
nothing wrong with a bit of man love mate, it's starting to get cold down here in Tassie

K6Thou
12-04-2012, 08:24 PM
nothing wrong with a bit of man love mate, it's starting to get cold down here in Tassie
Speaking of which, how is ya brother ? :p

Mishdog20
13-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Ya know what they say, one ya knock back is one you're never gonna get...

oldskool
13-04-2012, 12:12 AM

Tony Nitrous
18-04-2012, 07:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIUTXIsJz3o&feature=player_embedded#!

Redmohawk
18-04-2012, 07:29 PM
You came down to Vic and didnt even drop in , then only get to 299 on the run home ? I'm hurt Tony lol

oldskool
18-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Can't have been Tony that was a Smelly Piano.

Tony Nitrous
18-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Never been to Victoria.
Someone told me they have "winter" down there.
Crossed it straight off my list.

nick76
19-04-2012, 04:49 AM
Im no computer whizz,but....just out of curiosity,if Victorian cops were to see that footage,could they trace down who uploaded it with ip addresses or whatever it is that you tech heads talk about???
I could imagine they'd have a fucking field day with it....and the rider.....and considering every K over is a killer down there.....200 over would see the bloke in gaol for life!!

Tony Nitrous
19-04-2012, 05:34 AM
I dont think its "Victoria Highway" in Australia.

sharky
19-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Guess the driving on the right gave that away ;-)

nick76
19-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Guess the driving on the right gave that away ;-)

I didnt even notice that...must've still been asleep.
It looked similar to the motorway that goes from Dandenong Area to the city near my cousins house, and didn't look any further.
I still wonder tho if police could trace it down if it was in Oz.

Redmohawk
19-04-2012, 07:00 PM
If you downloaded it blew it up , the road signs might give it away I think.