PDA

View Full Version : Clarkixlc

clarkixlc
03-04-2012, 07:07 PM
How's it going guys, so quick history. Had a gixxer 750 a couple years ago. Ran into money troubles had to sell then buy a cage. Now money is good again in the next month or two I'm looking at trying the streetfighter scene out slowly.

I'm a Suzuki man and am looking towards the bandit as everyone knows they are a top bike. However I just have a few questions that I'd like to try and get answered if possible before my purchase ha.

1. What kind of Klms should I go for or not if looking at the pre injection motors ie 2006 and earlier.
2. I want to rid the front end of the putrid fairing ASAP how hard is it to throw on an aftermarket speedo and lights after ripping that gear off ?
3. In regards to above question, would it be better just getting a different front end and setting gauges, headlight ect ect up then doing a straight swap?
4. Any major things I should look for when heading to buy the bike. I know the basics but bandit specific issues that will cost me unwanted money.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

RevHead
03-04-2012, 07:13 PM
hey welcome
buy mine ,lolhttp://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23660-F-s-revheads-gsxr1100w

clarkixlc
03-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Thanks mate its a nice ride, although I'm pretty keen on the bandit frame and styling. Good luck on the sale though

RevHead
03-04-2012, 08:21 PM
cheers

Bob
03-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Welcome mate.

ALBI
04-04-2012, 02:17 PM
welcome mate,i own a TLS fighter so i cant help you with ur questions but ask bandit rod or big kev,even gitzy or mozza