PDA

View Full Version : bike trailer

yoda
19-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Dunno if anyone on here would be interested, but i thought id chuck it up here before i put it on ebay.

Selling my open 3 bike trailer.
Holds 3 road bikes(has adjustable channels)
Gal dipped so it wont rust.
as new, been used for 3 or 4 long trips and thats it.
Its on west vic, but can arrange to get it to melbourne or possibly adelaide.
Looking for $1000.

Selling as i need the room(will be looking for an enclosed race trailer type thing soon, if anyone knows of one?).

xa-mont
19-03-2012, 12:41 PM
will be looking for an enclosed race trailer type thing soon, if anyone knows of one?

Why don't you just use a merc van? :P

Jockney Rebel
19-03-2012, 01:03 PM
very droll mr ...i have a half enclosed trailer you can use mate for the foreseeable future [you can even fully enclose it if you like ] itll be available after the 16th april i can drop it to ya

yoda
19-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Tossing up a few different ideas at the moment, one of which entails selling the van to by a 'nice' car. Therefore will need a race trailer to put all my shit it!
Cheers Jimmi, not sure what im doing at this stage but ill keep that in mind for sure!

Mishdog20
19-03-2012, 03:52 PM
This is a great little trailer, nice and light so ya hardly know its there, but wide enough to be stable on the road. I'd buy it if i had more room, i guess 4 trailers will have to do for the mean time...lol. A " nice" car sounds like a good idea. The Merc turned out to be a bit of pain in the ass with the breakdownage..

yoda
19-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Thats pretty well why im getting rid of it, dont have the room! The van is all sweet now, but im not riding 2 or 3 days a week like I was, be happier doing the race trailer thing and having a good clean car! Thinking xr8/6 or maybe a territory. Wouldnt mind an ss commy but they are a bit exxy.

Redmohawk
19-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Better make the tralor outa a petrol tanker if your using a territory, there great at drinking the petrochemicals !