PDA

View Full Version : Possible ASF Merchandising???

zx12argh
13-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey Si just a thought - you've got the glossy calenday down pat but there's still a space missing on my wall...

I just had a thought - what if someone (i.e. you - my photoshop skills suck:D) put together a montage of the bikes from the streetfighter calender onto something A3 size in a nice glossy print to flog off on the ASF site. Most guys around here have some kind of bike prints hanging on their garage wall... I'd parts with a few dollars for a big laminated print or something along those lines.

Perhaps a second op for those guys who didn't get their bikes in the calender... Or would that just be watering things down a bit...

Gix11
13-11-2007, 12:37 PM
The guy I was waiting for to get a large scale printer just has, so this is actually a viable option now depending on what he wants to charge per unit. I think the Calendar is the best representation for the annual bike round-up but this may be a good idea for this year's AFR. There will be a show and shine and it will give me chance to sample new bikes that appear next year.

How many people would be up for a poster though? And what conent did they really want to see? (And before Rexie or Ozkat offer to do a naked jelly wresting photo again - that is not going to happen).

zx12argh
13-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Well obviously I do :D... Either the best bike on show at ASF or fit as many bike shots as practicable (16??) on an A3.

Some T&A wouldn't go astray tho... ;)

fimpBIKES
13-11-2007, 01:03 PM
i think a bit of a collague thingy could be good