PDA

View Full Version : GSXR ON ebay

sharky
12-11-2007, 06:05 PM
If anyone is watching this bike...# 220168417881 Be warned its a piece of crap.
Its at Brisbane M/cycles. I went after work tonight to have a butchers for a mate...

Runs (just) on 3..popping and banging. Shock is er shot, both fork seals blown away completely, sump/sprocket area huge oil leak, mass of black insulation tape around headstock wiring,exhaust studs missing...er birds nest or wiring under the seat.... Oh and the chains shagged too...
Obviously a good (long term) project but be prepared for a bit of work...not quite as good as the ad makes it out to be.

debaser
12-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Read the specs what a wank.

Weaselman
12-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Pretty sure its been listed before too

-Dex-
12-11-2007, 08:42 PM
No shit, I was watching that. Thanks for the heads up.

KRASH
12-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Fully customised to suit a streetfighter specification. Aftermarket LCD digital dash, Luggage rack, Mikuni flatslide performance carburettors, aftermarket exhaust, good tyres, good chain and sprockets. This bike packs some serious punch. The bike will be sold as traded, unregistered.

What the fuck is a streetfighter spec...[?]
Wish you guys would tell me...I don't want to fuck up my next project...!

And looks like I'll have to start hunting for a luggage rack if they are part of the spec...[:o)]

In one spot it says shaft driven then says it needs new chain and sprockets???
OOOHHH it's one of those chain driven shaft drives...:D

debaser
13-11-2007, 06:57 AM
He deserves some sort of tool prize or something. Personally I would like to pepper spray him in the face and let my jack russel chew his leg. Nobody likes buying a piece of shit.... shaft drive... really? where do I get one? Fully customised....... bahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Fuck head.