PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Australians

kev@vcm
20-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey Guys a good mate of mine Greg Hirst of Brotherhood CMC has and is makeing a series called Temporaray Australians , Its all about motorcycleing and the motorcycle culture in australia , so heres a sneak peak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVQZGEjPrEA&feature=player_embedded

http://temporaryaustralians.com.au/

Enjoy

sharky
20-02-2012, 06:53 PM
I think he should change the title....pisses me off when people call us that...
And I know alot of others that don't like it....not a good way to get support

JackTar
20-02-2012, 11:23 PM
I think he should change the title....pisses me off when people call us that...
And I know alot of others that don't like it....not a good way to get support

I'm not even going to watch it for this very reason.

kev@vcm
21-02-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm not even going to watch it for this very reason.

LMFAO then dont fucking watch it but a very lame excuse boys

sen
21-02-2012, 08:42 AM
I watched it, but apart from them saying they've got some ASF footage (but then not showing it) there just wasn't much interesting in it. They talk too much and don't show enough bikes ;)

I like the idea of more bike-related shows though.

We need a good YouTube channel just for streetfighter stuff (like what boxer does, but a regular show every few days).

mozza
21-02-2012, 08:53 AM
I like his vest ;)

kev@vcm
21-02-2012, 09:00 AM
I like his vest ;)

^^^BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOST INTELLIGENT POST OF THE DAY Sen and Mozza at least i can have a good giggle at stuff on here with out getting my cock caught in my zipper about stuff

Hillsy
21-02-2012, 09:14 AM
I watched it, but apart from them saying they've got some ASF footage (but then not showing it)

There was footage of NakedTurboBusa's Gixxer/Busa running down the drag strip. Wasn't that from a previous AFR??

Anyway, I lol'd at the concrete pills......

Gix11
21-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Interesting. He was riding Bear's (Darren Bolger) R1, and had all the footage from AFR09. Has Darren got something to do with this by any chance?

kev@vcm
21-02-2012, 03:01 PM
wouldnt have a clue mate will poke my head in and ask but either way the wingers are at it again , sick of the wingers this used to be about bikes tits n doing dumb shit now its all he said she said shit bagging im sick to my throat with it all

sharky
21-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Get fooked.....Most bikers I know hate the term....

MattyDucati
21-02-2012, 07:05 PM
yes we do but it looks like a good show, i'll be watching

kev@vcm
22-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Get fooked.....Most bikers I know hate the term....

BLOW ME , who really cares what there called ?? you ride a bike you are already pidgeon holed by sociaty so why not embrace it ,

Iceman
22-02-2012, 08:53 AM
When you two ladies stop pulling each others hair, can we keep this thread on topic.

kev@vcm
22-02-2012, 08:58 AM
When you two ladies stop pulling each others hair, can we keep this thread on topic.

yeah its become a real joke here in ASF post something up and then get ass raped like a rangga for having an opinion ,

Iceman
22-02-2012, 09:08 AM
You started the thread, I'm trying to help get it back on track, but if you'd rather discuss the finer details of arse rapping ranga's, I'm cool with that too.

kev@vcm
22-02-2012, 09:11 AM
You started the thread, I'm trying to help get it back on track, but if you'd rather discuss the finer details of arse rapping ranga's, I'm cool with that too.

i get where your coming from clint thanks heaps

TurboKat
22-02-2012, 10:34 AM
wouldnt have a clue mate will poke my head in and ask but either way the wingers are at it again , sick of the wingers this used to be about bikes tits n doing dumb shit now its all he said she said shit bagging im sick to my throat with it all
Then feel free to fuck off anytime.

Watto
22-02-2012, 01:06 PM
off topic - with some of the riders I've seen out and about lately, there's certainly a few 'temporaries' out there with too much money and not enough skills for what they 'think' they can do on a bike - end up just being a risk to us all

Doesnt help that our local licensing fellas indicated they have been receiving some pressure to pass learners so the fail rate aint so high - used to be that you had to be competent to be able to drive/ride once

anyhooo at least someone is putting in some time to prep another bike program so can't be all bad irrespective of a title :D some fellas want to be called Mr but are definitely Mrs instead.....

Fight_fan
22-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Personally I fuckin hate the term 'temporary australian' been called it far to many times for my liking, just as im sure the rest of u lot have! I'l still give the show a go though... Dont see why this thread crumbled into a slinging match so fast over nothing tho! Harden the fuck up cunts!

BANDITROD
22-02-2012, 04:24 PM
yeah i hate getting called that too

Weaselman
22-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Happens alot lately

JackTar
22-02-2012, 06:17 PM
yeah its become a real joke here in ASF post something up and then get ass raped like a rangga for having an opinion ,

How are you getting arse raped princess? I said I wasn't going to watch it big fucking deal, you're the one going on about it. Looks like the only one here who needs to harden up is you. Whenever someone takes the piss (vests) or has an opinion about something (this) you cry like a fucking little bitch, it's getting real old.

Tony Nitrous
22-02-2012, 07:08 PM
I can see that the term "Temporary Australians" may not have been
the best choice, but it really doesnt bother me.

Most of the folk who use that term are having nowhere near as
much fun as I am. Their loss.

Harry
22-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Temporary australian, Ha.....my old man use to call me that when i was 10,and 50 is not that far away. 41 year's on bike's and im still here not to bad i reckon. But yes it is a kunt of a saying.

RIP DAD.

Redmohawk
22-02-2012, 09:40 PM
This Ranga hasnt been ass raped as yet , so I'm a little concerned no one likes me.

Buggzz
23-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Not hard to see why I haven't been on this site for so long, first topic I look at and this shit, nothing changes...

Harry
23-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Not hard to see why I haven't been on this site for so long, first topic I look at and this shit, nothing changes...
well you dont look hard enough do ya

scotty
23-02-2012, 11:39 AM
This Ranga hasnt been ass raped as yet ,
dont fuckin lie....

hooligan
23-02-2012, 12:27 PM
it's only rape when he says no.
which means it's never rape with remoho.

Redmohawk
24-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Hool's your just upset you forgot to ask.

Fight_fan
25-02-2012, 09:54 AM

If its really that bad mate, u kno where the door is!