PDA

View Full Version : Win a FREE House!

EFE 1230
17-02-2012, 12:29 PM
“Win A Free House”.

Good Day and welcome to a brand new edition of: 'ASYLUM'.

Today's program features another chance to take part in our exciting competition: Hop on a boat and win A FREE HOUSE!

We've already given away hundreds of millions of dollars and thousands of dream homes, courtesy of our sponsor,The Australian Taxpayer; and don't forget, we're now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don't already hold a valid Australian Passport and you only need one word of English: 'ASYLUM'.

Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at $800 a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging and accosting drivers at traffic lights.

This competition is open to everyone!

Just buy a ticket to Indonesia and catch the first available boat.

No application ever refused - reasonable or unreasonable.

All you have to do is destroy all your papers or burn your boat once you enter Australian waters, and remember the magic password ‘ASYLUM’.

A few years ago, 140 members of the Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown “Goat Class” from Kabul to Indonesia gateway, where agents were on hand to fast-track them to their boat trips to luxury accommodation.

They joined tens of thousands of other lucky winners already staying in hotels all over Australia.

Our most popular destinations also include the Baxter reef and the world famous Christmas Island resort.

If you still don't understand the rules, don't forget, there's no need to phone a friend or ask the audience - Just apply for legal aid.

Hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counselors are waiting to help.
It won't cost you a cent. It could change your life forever.

So play today!

Iraqi Terrorists, Afghan Dissidents, Albanian Gangsters, Pro-Pinochet Activists, Anti-Pinochet Activists, Kosovan Drug-Smugglers, Tamil Tigers,
Bogus Bosnians, Rwandan Mass Murderers, Somali Guerrillas... COME ON DOWN!

Get along to the Indonesia fishing ports - Don't stop in Thailand or Bali - Go straight to Australia - and you are: GUARANTEED to be one of tens of thousands of lucky winners in the easiest game on earth.

Everyone's a winner, when they play 'ASYLUM'!

EFE 1230
17-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Asylum seekers made to feel at home, thanks to a $10,000 welcome pack

Quote:

ASYLUM seekers are receiving welcome packs of furnishings worth up to $10,000 and food hampers as they wait for their refugee claims to be processed.

Quote:

Beds, fridges, mattresses, couches and items such as alarm clock radios, clothes hangers and containers for biscuits are being bought in a "household goods formation package" that contains more than 60 items.

Quote:

The package includes a television with a minimum screen size of 53cm.

Quote:

The assistance is on top of free doctors' visits, dental care, pharmaceuticals, and education, and payments of up to $433.25 a fortnight.

Link to the full story -http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/asylum-seekers-made-to-feel-at-home-thanks-to-a-10000-welcome-pack/story-fn7x8me2-1226273251317

Link to a side story that lists every item asylum seekers receive - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/the-aussie-home-starter-pack/story-e6frf7jo-1226273253309

BANDITROD
17-02-2012, 03:14 PM
fucking cunts

K6Thou
17-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Just one of the reasons this once great nation is going to shit......

EFE 1230
17-02-2012, 03:29 PM
fucking cunts

now you know why somalias can settle in Dimboola..................:mad:!

BANDITROD
17-02-2012, 06:09 PM
those fuckers are long gone efe

JackTar
17-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Looks to be about the same as what people on the dole get maybe even less, anyone on the dole tried to escape possible death in another country where they are being slaughtered because of their race or religion? Nope but I still have to pay taxes for those jobless cunts more than half of which wouldn't take a job if it was offered to them.

Iceman
17-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Maybe we could run an exchange program, for every refugee we take in , we send one dole bludger out.

Yella
17-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Sounds like we have a plan

K6Thou
17-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Looks to be about the same as what people on the dole get maybe even less, anyone on the dole tried to escape possible death in another country where they are being slaughtered because of their race or religion? Nope but I still have to pay taxes for those jobless cunts more than half of which wouldn't take a job if it was offered to them.

Sorry mate but this is the same lefty shit I hear fucking everywhere......Its fucking simple cut the fucking bludgers off completely and re-instate my right to own a decent gun for when the junkies jump in my window trying to steal my shit....

sharky
17-02-2012, 07:42 PM
And let Blowie and the boys have a bit of target practice at sea ;-)

Shadowzone
17-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I seem to see plenty of them working their guts out doing shit jobs we don't want to do like pushing trolleys etc; and shopping at lifeline. I don't see too many of them living it up. I guess you probably wouldn't be in the mood for a party after watching your wife and kids get hacked up with machetes just because you worshipped a different God to the ones doing the hacking.

I have to agree with Blowie and I'm the most politically incorrect cunt you'll ever meet. I also agree with Clint - Take one in and send one dole bludger out in their place.

BANDITROD
17-02-2012, 08:34 PM
personally i think we should look after our own country before we take on more problems ......fuck the nigger cunts ...flame away peeps but it wont change my veiws about boat people at all ... why should it be us paying for there asylum... i would rather give my spare cash to the salvo's

Snaffler
17-02-2012, 08:38 PM
how about we sink just one of there stinking boats trying to sneak in here and we bring home the 4000 stranded aussies with the money??

wheres our goverments head at saying its out f there hands!

say no to just 1 african and u will get the 4000 flyers that are stranded home ya cunts!

K6Thou
17-02-2012, 09:01 PM
personally i think we should look after our own country before we take on more problems ......fuck the nigger cunts ...flame away peeps but it wont change my veiws about boat people at all ... why should it be us paying for there asylum... i would rather give my spare cash to the salvo's
I agree Rod. In my opinion we (people in Jacktars area of expertise) should just tow the boats into international waters and warn them that if they enter Australian waters again they will be sunk.....

Fuck what the lefties, civil libertarians and the do gooding hippies say, these cunts can afford to pay smugglers for 'asylum' but can't pay to make their situation better ????

EFE 1230
17-02-2012, 09:13 PM
those fuckers are long gone efe

Has the smell gone away yet?

BANDITROD
17-02-2012, 09:22 PM
yes it has efe and i totally agree Dan

EFE 1230
17-02-2012, 09:59 PM
The ILLEGAL invaders spend the money to come here because their "investment" is a pittance compared with what will be returned to them as future "GOVERNMENT ENTITLEMENTS" over their lifetime.

I wonder what the govt would do if dole collecting aussies suddenly started to live 10+ people to a house/flat, pool their fortnightly payments over time then use that money buy a small profitable business and employ only relatives?

they don't seem to mind how the ethnics spend "their" savings.

JackTar
17-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Why the fuck should they care? Does the government care what you spend your money on?

I'd be pretty fucking happy if people on the dole were doing that as opposed to spending it all on booze and smokes.

K6Thou
17-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Why the fuck should they care? Does the government care what you spend your money on?

I'd be pretty fucking happy if people on the dole were doing that as opposed to spending it all on booze and smokes.

The reason that food vouchers should introduced..... No smokes or piss..... I work and have to pass a fuckin' drug test to do so. Fuckin' dole bludgers should have to piss in a bottle to get payments....

EFE 1230
17-02-2012, 10:50 PM

But the govt cares how much I am being paid by my employer so I can pay some of that hard earned money towards a better life for some ILLEGAL 3rd worlder.

I'd be (along with a lot of other people) pretty fucking happy if reffo immigrants were made to repay every last cent of the monetary aid they receive.

If they can bust their arse in some shithole 3rd world country to get the money to get here then why can't they bust their arse once here to repay what it costs us to settle them?.

Surt
18-02-2012, 02:47 AM
ur just givin me ideas blokes i consider meself as a prisoner of conscience in the police state occupied by aliums from the east and south therefore i reckon im good to play the game... seriously looks like its the only way to come down under once grindin urself thru the mill stones of the legal immigration is the worst nightmare u could imagine so havta make it on ur expense sorry mates!

K6Thou
18-02-2012, 03:21 AM
We'll make an exception for you mate.

Surt
18-02-2012, 03:52 AM
never doubted in yas mate unlike the bloody diac! i'd luv to hire a sea container stuffed with bikes, tools and equipment and hate to come along like a beggar, but sometimes u just have to pretend like in oldskools sayin mutate and survive bahaha!

EFE 1230
18-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Islamic group: Migrants should get taxpayer subsidies to visit overseas relatives
Pay for our trips home - the Islamic Women's Welfare Association by: John Masanauskas From: Herald Sun February 13, 2012 12:00AM 286

NEW migrants should get taxpayer subsidies to visit overseas relatives, an Islamic group has told the Federal Government.

The Islamic Women's Welfare Association also says Muslims prefer to live close to their own people and Australia should consider how to "facilitate the purchase of homes for new migrants".

In a submission to a federal multicultural inquiry, the association has urged the Government to give tax deductions to newly arrived migrants so they can visit relatives in their homelands.

"Migrants face a lot of sacrifices such as having to travel long distances to visit relatives, spending on communication costs, missing out on some events occurring in native countries etc," the submission said.

"This loss should be compensated by the Government in one way or the other to retain migrants in their country of adoption."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/pay-for-our-trips-home-the-islamic-womens-welfare-associatio/story-fn7x8me2-1226269131671

sharky
18-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Cool....they can pay my airfare to go visit my parents in the UK.....

EFE 1230
18-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Jason Morrison reveals the reality within our detention centres.

The story of staff member Andy, doused in hot water and wounded during a riot. Charges were acquitted, and the asylum seeker treated for injuries first.

http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/2ue-blog/horror-of-patrolling-asylum-detainees/20120216-1ta4l.html

EFE 1230
18-02-2012, 08:34 AM
Aussies pay for New York slave trade memorial
TAXPAYERS will pay about $150,000 towards a New York memorial to the slave trade as part of Kevin Rudd's bid for a United Nations seat.
In the latest example of lavish spending to win votes from Caribbean and African countries, about $70,000 was quietly pledged in December towards the memorial, to be built at the UN's headquarters.
The Opposition slammed the $150,000 spend as a "misuse" of taxpayers' money and said it formed part of the Foreign Minister's "blatant" attempt to secure a seat on the UN Security Council.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/aussies-shackled-to-kevin-rudds-bid-for-a-united-nations-seat/story-e6freuzr-1226274185249

JackTar
18-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Aussies pay for New York slave trade memorial
TAXPAYERS will pay about $150,000 towards a New York memorial to the slave trade as part of Kevin Rudd's bid for a United Nations seat.
In the latest example of lavish spending to win votes from Caribbean and African countries, about $70,000 was quietly pledged in December towards the memorial, to be built at the UN's headquarters.
The Opposition slammed the $150,000 spend as a "misuse" of taxpayers' money and said it formed part of the Foreign Minister's "blatant" attempt to secure a seat on the UN Security Council.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/aussies-shackled-to-kevin-rudds-bid-for-a-united-nations-seat/story-e6freuzr-1226274185249

I can't see the link between this and immigrants, and seriously $150,000 that's a drop in the ocean when talking about the federal budget.

Surt
18-02-2012, 10:14 AM
the bloody immies mustn't be allowed onto Oz mainland only in refugees off shore camps, the un must pay for them and as far as the cause of their flee is gone they must be sent back, they mustnt be granted a permission to live and work in Oz leaving alone the oz citizenship... how many libyans or iraqis or east timorians or indo's returned after their cause of immigration ceased to exist? i belive none, just fetched more relatives down under... just thinkin

RevHead
18-02-2012, 10:38 AM
The reason that food vouchers should introduced..... No smokes or piss..... I work and have to pass a fuckin' drug test to do so. Fuckin' dole bludgers should have to piss in a bottle to get payments....

Drug tests for fucking dole bludgers ,il 2nd that.

EFE 1230
18-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a "NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS".

They say they are anti-racist.

What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Weaselman
18-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Islamic group: Migrants should get taxpayer subsidies to visit overseas relatives
Pay for our trips home - the Islamic Women's Welfare Association by: John Masanauskas From: Herald Sun February 13, 2012 12:00AM 286

NEW migrants should get taxpayer subsidies to visit overseas relatives, an Islamic group has told the Federal Government.

The Islamic Women's Welfare Association also says Muslims prefer to live close to their own people and Australia should consider how to "facilitate the purchase of homes for new migrants".

In a submission to a federal multicultural inquiry, the association has urged the Government to give tax deductions to newly arrived migrants so they can visit relatives in their homelands.

"Migrants face a lot of sacrifices such as having to travel long distances to visit relatives, spending on communication costs, missing out on some events occurring in native countries etc," the submission said.

"This loss should be compensated by the Government in one way or the other to retain migrants in their country of adoption."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/pay-for-our-trips-home-the-islamic-womens-welfare-associatio/story-fn7x8me2-1226269131671

Fuck that for a game of darts.

Surt
18-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a "NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS".

They say they are anti-racist.

What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

thats how the problem is obviously seen in white countries but of course it has an economical background and millions of moslems r comin to the well off united emirates where they r not really welcomed and to israel where they r hated and mistreated, millions of ethnic germans came to germany from russia and they r not happy with the fact that native germans call them russians and tell em to fuck off back to russia... yeah they r not happy but they dont fuck of back, coz of the same government support for repatriants and generally higher life standards, the same story with jews from russia in israel, etc people r comin for a better life and just inventing the reasons to do so... just an explanation but not an approval...

Cruisecontrol
19-02-2012, 08:59 AM
D'oh

Jockney Rebel
21-02-2012, 12:32 AM
my two bobs worth ..
i had to pas a test to make sure i married me missus for real and npt just to get out here
then i had to do a character test to make sure im a fit person [ie not a scottish gangster ]
then i had tp pay 1400 quid to get a temprary visa while they decided whether im good enough to keep [which took 2years after i moved here
wheni got here i had 1200 quid and a wife and kid and no job left a decent job to come here
i was working within 3weeks pulling down fibro houses for 800 bucks a week
i speak english fluently
it pisses me off that i see too many bludgin gits whilst i work my ass off

oh and to become a citizen i have to swear allegiance to my home countrys' queen
the country flys an ensigned version of my own flag
and yet i cant come here without all that bollox
i willingly went through that to get here and am grateful for the oppertunity to live and work in this pukka delux country .

hooligan
21-02-2012, 11:12 AM
my two bobs worth ..

i speak english fluently

Bullshit.

Redmohawk
21-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Second that ^^^^^^^ scotish git lol

Yella
21-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Bullshit.

Second that ^^^^^^^ scotish git lol

3rd that

HellRaiser
22-02-2012, 12:53 AM
I am an immigrant, did it the hard way !

applied for a working visa as my occupation was in demand. and got it, but wasn't fucking easy, spent near 10k on the whole process .

living in Aussie for the past 10 years always paid my taxes and contributed to the greatest nation in the world.

Now I see this fucking hand over bullshit it really pisses me off!

why fill in this nations with leaches ?

1 no papers = fuck of, you have been refused.
2 have papers and not a terrorist? you are in, here is a shovel and go dig a road or work in a mine site!