PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished!

danulmer18
16-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Hey everyone, I thought I would post some photos of my cbr900 streetfighter.
I have been working on her for about 4 years on and off.
I bought her as a stock sports bike and rode her for a while. She was quick but I had that itch to modify. She has taken untold hours in the garage but this is the result.

94 cbr 900rr fireblade
r6 tail section with custom cantilever subframe. integrated tail light
HID head light in custom machined alloy tube
bar end indicators front and back
ST machine shorty levers
Rizoma billet grips
Billet bar end mirrors
Custom machined switch bracket
wiring through bars
mini alloy dash unit
alloy front brake res on cbr 1000 master
braided lines
custom triple clamps and fork tubes by of Ben at Extreme Creations
megatec front guard
wavey rotors
new tyres
Carbon heel guards and sprocket cover
NRC generator cover
Red alloy bolt kit
Hi flow thermal fan
braced swingarm
Custom plate holder with led lights
Alloy rego tube
custom machined pegs and foot levers
Custom 4 into 1 headers with micron gp silencer
Head has been gas flowed and ported and compression raised as well as 3 angle valve cut and new stem seals. Buckets shimmed
Dyna 2000 digital ignition
everything black powder coated, black chromed, black anodized or back ceramic coated.
About a million little details that only people who have built a streetfighter will notice:)

She is fuckin quick with all the weight she shed and sounds bloody fantastic. I'm putting together a video soon.

Any comments welcome

Regrettably she is also for sale, check the for sale section. I have only got the chance to take her around my town a few times and I hate the thought of letting her go before I tried to get her in some mags but the wife hates the money I owe on her and we want to start a family. Happy wife happy life right? I fuckin hope so.

Edit-for some reason I can't seem to post a for sale thread even though I've sold stuff on here before.

Call me on 0430049804 for info. Bike is on Sunshine Coast QLD
Cheers

Dan

Chase
16-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Wow! Very nice mate, good job. Best of luck with the sale.

El_Hefty
16-02-2012, 02:01 PM
love it nice work

JDinOZ
16-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Why can't I see the pictures? It says insufficient rights?? I Want to see the piccies!
Ah nvm looks like my membership expired, ill fix that one up

El_Hefty
16-02-2012, 02:43 PM
p.s as for not posting on the for sale section i think you are required by law of the land to pay membership for that to happen.

Iceman
16-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Dan, first of all, I have had to edit your post, as mentioned selling thing here is not a free for all like it once was. Don't think you have been singled out, as it's a rule we had to make to stop people abusing the system.

Secondly, fuck'n awesome job! I am far from a fan of Honda's but you have done and excellent job there mate.

Thirdly, streetfighters are never finished, they just hold form for a while.

danulmer18
16-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Dan, first of all, I have had to edit your post, as mentioned selling thing here is not a free for all like it once was. Don't think you have been singled out, as it's a rule we had to make to stop people abusing the system.

Secondly, fuck'n awesome job! I am far from a fan of Honda's but you have done and excellent job there mate.

Thirdly, streetfighters are never finished, they just hold form for a while.

No worries, totally understandable. I will have a look at the membership section and join up

wackyrider
16-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Mate,
very tidy and clean bike. Job well done. Pity you gonna sell her

robmac
16-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Great job mate. Turned out well. The rear end looks great and the fork covers really set off the front.

How much you want for it?

danulmer18
16-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Membership sorted.
See for sale section for details.

Cheers

BANDITROD
17-02-2012, 10:22 AM
looks good mate well done

rock hard
17-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Nice Work Dan, thats just so tidy its a credit to you, but why sell it now?

danulmer18
17-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Thanks guys, I was going for aggressive but minimalistic and clean. It sucks but I have a hard time arguing with the wife about it. "you put that bike before a family bla bla bla" There's a lot of money in it and we need some of it for the next stage in life. I only hope it can got to someone who appreciates it and not some dumb shmoe looking for something to show up his friends r1 on.

mr.zxr
17-02-2012, 07:07 PM
i'm going to start a new internet accronym. "VFN" - very fuckin nice. tell the wife you can put the baby on ebay...:D

danulmer18
18-02-2012, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1J7-OxIZvk&feature=youtu.be

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1J7-OxIZvk&feature=youtu.be)a video of the bike.

rod185651
18-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Mate looks awesome.