PDA

View Full Version : Start em young!

gsxrboy
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/5570472781161.jpg

Gix11
07-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Nice stock example there Patrick, but what's up with that back tyre? Is that soap suds or some mad canvas threads?

FIGHTERMC
08-11-2007, 02:59 AM
Thats the way to do it mate
i have my young fella{3}starting my bike now
and also his mother is not too happy with him saying
hes getting a fighter when hes older.lol

gsxrboy
08-11-2007, 05:09 AM
Ha ha,as much as id love to claim those white marks as canvas threads...its soap! i currently have all the bottom fairing off the bike at the mo,as the last owner droped her...more than once i think.she will be getting a respray some day soon.:D:D
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Nice stock example there Patrick, but what's up with that back tyre? Is that soap suds or some mad canvas threads?

gsxrboy
08-11-2007, 05:14 AM
yeh, Kane,my little fulla loves to help me with anything to do with my bike..i made the mistake of letting him help me fix the fuel tap once,...now i have to check the bike before i ride as often i find a screw driver sticking out of the discs,or a ring spanner somewhere where it shouldint be![}:)]
quote:Originally posted by FIGHTERMC

Thats the way to do it mate
i have my young fella{3}starting my bike now
and also his mother is not too happy with him saying
hes getting a fighter when hes older.lol

Issues
08-11-2007, 04:17 PM
my 19 month old climbs up onto the zx11 tank by himself, we found him there sitting on the tank holdin the bars. He loves stunters, motard n most motor sport, doesnt like kid stuff at all. He's a good helper too, always trys to fix stuff with me.

gsxrboy
08-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Thats the way...Casey Stoners are made by parents that show them the way!!
quote:Originally posted by Issues

my 19 month old climbs up onto the zx11 tank by himself, we found him there sitting on the tank holdin the bars. He loves stunters, motard n most motor sport, doesnt like kid stuff at all. He's a good helper too, always trys to fix stuff with me.