PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin arseholes

ozkat
07-11-2007, 05:42 PM
A mate of mine was killed this morning at about 2am while riding his bike along tha Pacific HWY at Reedy Creek on the Gold Coast. A semi crossed onto the wrong side of the HWY and hit him head on. Needless to say the result. I am in no way having a go at the driver in anyway, shit happens and thats excatly what Jason would say. What im absolutley livid about is the media are reporting it as a motorcycle accident!!!! It is not a fuckin motorcycle fuckin accident!!! It is a truck accident that killed a motorcyclist (and my mate) A few months ago a rider was killed near Movieworld by an Asian tourist and he was on the wrong side of the road. Again it was reported as a bike accident BULLSHIT it was a car accident that killed a rider. I think crazymofo was the first one at the scene. This makes me so fuckin angry that things are reported this way. WHY CANT THE FUCKIN MEDIA REPORT THE FUCKIN FACTS INSTEAD OF FUCKIN BULLSHIT HEADLINES, CUNTS!!!!! FUCKIN ARSEHOLES
RIP Jason. Ill be having a beer for you tonight mate.

BANDITROD
07-11-2007, 05:50 PM
sorry to hear the bad news mate its not good to lose a mate you have my sympathy shayne

Weaselman
07-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah mate condolences and the like. You know what you should call the channel that made the report. Thats what id do, get it up them

gibbo
07-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Bad news Oz,sorry to hear that, I'll have a beer for you. You're right about the media though, they don't report, they sensationalise. all about the money, they don't give a fuck about the public!

suxukifreak
07-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news Shaynne.

News story....http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22717554-3102,00.html

pommie
07-11-2007, 06:38 PM
sorry mate it's never easy

Large
07-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Never let the facts stand in the way of a good story eh.

RIP Jason

zx12argh
07-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Sorry to hear that mate - thats some fucked up shit right there.

Gix11
07-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I've hated the media for years, ever since I used to have to deal with them. They get a bit of a story and fill in what will make them sales, they never bother researching. By the time they get the complaints they have more bullshit to sensationalise with and th best you will get is a two line subtext printed apology.

Without trying to distract from the subject here I read a story today about Spiderbait playing at the Gold Coast Racetrack yesterday and all the Bulletin (local shit wipe paper) had photos of was a fight breaking out (plus a guy being taken by security), claiming that punters with suits on were doing "Devil signs" and getting carried away. Fuckwits.

To cheapen the death of a bike rider by turning him into a number is as low as you can get. If you don't have the facts and the full story it shouldn't be printed.

Sorry for your loss Shayne.

devo
07-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah Sorry for your Loss mate and his family to.
But look at the Abe crash I was lead to believe that a truck made an illegal u turn on him and killing him so imediately we say fucking truck drivers dumb bastards when in another artical it says it was Abe who made the u turn on his bike .
I wasn't trying to defend the truck driver that took your mate merely stating how much the media fuck up and say oh well shit happens lets re write it again

Jockney Rebel
07-11-2007, 11:09 PM
thots to the guys family and friends ...
bad news oz tabloid press and tv are just as their described.... gutter press..til its one of their own
RIP Jason didnt know you but we share a passion

fimpBIKES
08-11-2007, 07:40 AM
RIP, sorry to hear about it shane

appo
08-11-2007, 09:40 AM
just passing on my condolences... sorry
to her that about your mate,
thoughts go out to yourself and his family!!

moog
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
i go that way to work & back, so i saw the aftermath, from the road parallel, on the way to work, on the way home i saw that there was armco down on both sides of the road, consistant with a truck crossing the central reservation.
I watched the news, and they just said a bike rider came flying on down the onramp, then went airborne, as if he came onto the freeway doing a suisidal speed, and just hit some poor truck driver !!It didn't even mention he was on the wrong side, it just said it ended up on its side!
WHAT A FUCKED TV REPORT........

Benz
08-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Sorry to read of your mate's passing, Shayne. RIP Jason, condolences to your family.
Shit happens, but that shouldn't mean the media can make more shit happen.

BillyWhizz888
08-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Sorry for your loss mate, I have watched the media circus in WA do just the same thing,
Be right or worng what we think of the MRA they have at least a voice, since I joined them over here I have led them forward and expanded to such a point where we have a media officer, her job is to jump onto such stories and get the journo's to report in correctly

Maybe worth a short finding your local MRA rep and having a word
Please remember...
I am not requesting anyone join, so please dont say I am jumping on the bandwagon and using this tragety to promote anything apart from sympathy and respect for a fallen rider

I am just sick, as you are of hearing the media trample us into a story for their benefit

RIP rider

Learnatic
08-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Very sad to hear about your mate Shayne,unfortunately this is standard practice for the media and they never seem to be held accountable for printing what is at best totally inaccurate.There must be someone who monitors this kind of thing?

Groomey
08-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Feel truely sorry for jason, especially when their was nothing he could have done to avoid it. But does the tv report really effect us bike riders? Every car driver assumes all riders are F****** maniacs because of the select few that they see hammering past them through traffic. Their is nothing we can do to steer them to beleive otherwise. So let them have their fun.
Just my opinion. I mean im sure Paris Hilton has had her fair share of un- deserved comments made against her.
Not intending to be a jerk in any way!!!

Matt
08-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Thats shit news shayne, The rumour I heard was that the bike was coming on an onramp and the truck swerved to miss him, made the truck driver look like a hero. Just goes to show what happens when the chinese whispers get going....

Sorry to hear its a mate of yours, no one wants to lose a mate like that.

pt
08-11-2007, 07:18 PM
sorry to hear you lost a mate ozkat. condolences to you and his family and all his other mates. R.I.P. jason. a fellow biker gone:(

WATEVR
08-11-2007, 10:14 PM
sorry to hear about the loss of another biker, RIP. condolences to his family and friends.

debaser
09-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Very sad to hear about another rider gone. I drive a truck for a living and ride for pleasure. Most car drivers are more interested in sms'ing than bikes.

Fuck the media. They are as bad as the police.

RIP

GaNDaLF
09-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Yea nother one bites it :{ and you are right fucken media I gota tell ya i fucken hate them with so much passion, we are loosing so many riders, tis very sad... and who are they gona jump on thats right US not good.....
Another sad day.

BOHEMION
09-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear about ya mate Shayne, I heard it on the radio in the morning. Fukin media

NakedTurboBusa
09-11-2007, 05:37 PM
For those of us who believe, I wish smooth winding tarmac for all our fallen comrades till the end of time......

Each time I read about these unlucky instant events, My eyes well up, as I hope we all go into the valley without pain..

regards

Pete

lewis
13-11-2007, 10:50 AM
quote: For those of us who believe, I wish smooth winding tarmac for all our fallen comrades till the end of time......

second that, sorry to hear of your loss mate, and thoughts to his family...

Frankie
15-11-2007, 07:21 AM
I am sorry to hear this. Condolences and respect to his family and friends.

And I lost my respect to the media a long time ago. I could not care less about the so called Journalists- screw 'em!

Learnatic
15-11-2007, 12:26 PM
There was another fatality on the weekend and the Bulletin had another hysterical front page that made it look like it was the riders fault,it wasn't until you got a few pages in,buried in the fine print that they said the young woman driver turned across the path of the rider and left him nowhere to go.They would do anything to sell a paper.

appo
15-11-2007, 12:53 PM
its fucked.... a couple of weeks ago a guy aged about 60 lost control
of his bike here in darwin. he slid on a corner that had a sprinkler running
and the water was running acorss the road...
the poor bugger had his head ripped off in the crash.....
all the newspaper articles made it sound like he was trying to break land speed records
and riding like a wanker....not true!!!
I just dont buy the paper anymore...Its about all I can think of where they dont get my money!

BOHEMION
15-11-2007, 02:12 PM
There at it again today, The Courier Mail Page 19, this time there targeting 'older' riders

"DEADLY outing...John Mickel believes older riders are falling victim to a desire to relive their youth"

Gix11
15-11-2007, 06:05 PM
All the local papers are getting in on this one at the moment. It's like the new hot topic and getting FUCKIN' BORING! Why can't they go back to getting excited about some cunt on Big Brother having 11 toes or something - that also keeps them happy.

BOHEMION
15-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Unfortunately lots of people are happy being told what to believe, so they soak this shit up.

suxukifreak
15-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Over 30s story..http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/05/19/1021801638009.html

Diebythereaper
15-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Condolances Ozkat!! We all know that feeling!

chong
16-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Mundy here.C@nt say enough to show my grief.Sorry Shane.The bastards smash peoples live`s into more disaray when not nessacary.It`s hard ya big fat bastrd but DONT HOLD BACK:(I dont.
R.I.P