PDA

View Full Version : Zombie cheeseburger !

HOS
10-01-2012, 12:41 AM
It will not die master !!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/29/zombie-cheeseburger-mcdonalds-patty-bun-cheese-unchanged-after-one-year-sitting-on-kitchen-counter/

Thanks for sorting out my login Si :)

Fish
11-01-2012, 09:04 AM
It will not die master !!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/29/zombie-cheeseburger-mcdonalds-patty-bun-cheese-unchanged-after-one-year-sitting-on-kitchen-counter/

Thanks for sorting out my login Si :)

That is truly scary.:eek:

Jed
11-01-2012, 10:57 AM
At least we know if there is a Nuclear Holocaust there will be more to eat besides cockroaches and scorpions:D

Tony Nitrous
11-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Not unusual.

Read some of the replys below the article.
I've seen it done with quite healthy food too
under the right conditions.

Shadowzone
11-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I found 6month old KFC chips under a lounge cushion and ate them on a dare. No harm no foul.

I stopped eating the "fries" from those places when my dog refused to eat them. If that thing could and would happily eat month old roadkill from under my truck and it wouldn't consider those chips/fries food then I'm not eating them either.

In saying that, since I stopped eating that slop regularly I feel better, sleep better, have lower blood pressure and lower cholesterol.

It's just poison and it doesn't even taste good.

K6Thou
11-01-2012, 08:42 PM
So if I eat heaps of this shite I'll live forever because of the preservatives ??

:p

Shadowzone
13-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Nope. You will die obese and probably from a heartattack from the fat clogging your arteries.

K6Thou
13-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Nope. You will die obese and probably from a heartattack from the fat clogging your arteries.

Spoil sport.....:p

Redmohawk
13-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I wouldnt stress to much there is a pritty strong chance you will die anyhow lol

Shadowzone
13-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Only because nobody gets out of life alive...

K6Thou
13-01-2012, 06:49 PM
But I was planning on living forever...... so far so good.;)

Shadowzone
13-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Meh. Nobody wants to live forever.

Why do men die before their wives?

They want to...

JackTar
14-01-2012, 09:41 AM
I would argue that your digestive system is quite a bit more effective than air.

Cruisecontrol
14-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I stopped eating the "fries" from those places when my dog refused to eat them. If that thing could and would happily eat month old roadkill from under my truck and it wouldn't consider those chips/fries food then I'm not eating them either.

I have seen dogs eat shit, so they are hardly a reliable source of cullinary decision making.

Surt
14-01-2012, 06:06 PM
i trust my cat it doesnt eat sausages or burgers but still eats various kinds of meat no shit eatin as well
hey Colin noice to see u on the renewed play ground kunt believe it took so long from ya to sort out log in buggers

Shadowzone
14-01-2012, 09:42 PM
I have seen dogs eat shit, so they are hardly a reliable source of cullinary decision making.

And yet despite eating shit they still won't eat fries from maccas or hungry jacks. I stand by my original comment. If they will eat shit and not those fries there must be something pretty fucken bad in them.

Cruisecontrol
15-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Potato, Canola Oil & Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Mineral Salt (450), Antioxidant (320).

Yeah, I would prefer faeces too...
Hating McDonalds is the new black.

Redmohawk
15-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Some of us have always hated chain food junk , even when they first started selling there crap here (all the big burger chains) and I was a kid didnt go much for it. I prefer something with flavor , the old fish n chip wog shop burger with the lot is bigger lower in fat and far better for you , tastes great to boot !

I saw a bloke (sober) eat his own shit beteween two slices of bread at the philip island Gp many years back for $50 on a bet , so some people are far from good indicators of taste let alone Dogs !

Tony Nitrous
15-01-2012, 04:35 PM
I think I last had some fries at a McDonalds in Cairns
in 2004. I cant remember using one since.

Yella
15-01-2012, 05:12 PM
I had some on the way home yesterday :D

Surt
16-01-2012, 05:38 AM
the biggest threat to ur health is usin recycled oil for frying those chips then genetically modified potato is another one

Cruisecontrol
16-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Where did you come up with that?
After 30 seconds of research, they use fresh oil changed weekly and dumped GM potatos over a decade ago...

Surt
16-01-2012, 12:47 PM
oh once a week then its healthy and safe damned sure no more gm products? wtf they dont decay anymore?

Cruisecontrol
16-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Read some of the comments under the beat up story. Lots of interesting points regarding decay or lack thereof.

Surt
16-01-2012, 11:25 PM
preservatives and gm products is an obvious answer, maybe they r banned in Oz but not in usa europe russia not speakin asia or africa or antarctica i believe that trans corps have found ways to use gm products in Oz as well, eg for feedin cattle or else just my guess yas local should no it better

Surt
16-01-2012, 11:28 PM
http://www.ausfoodnews.com.au/2010/04/08/three-new-gm-products-up-for-australian-approval.html

worth readin may be?
forgotten to add for uncontrol that gm products is but a part of the new worlds order jewish conspiracy lol

HOS
18-01-2012, 12:26 AM
http://www.ausfoodnews.com.au/2010/04/08/three-new-gm-products-up-for-australian-approval.html

worth readin may be?
forgotten to add for uncontrol that gm products is but a part of the new worlds order jewish conspiracy lol

"Zionists"
Did you know David Camoron is from a rich Jewish banking family?
And his bitch Nick Clegg is from a Russian Jewish banking family.
Infact 80% of the UK cabinet are active Israel supporters.

WW3 on its way surely?

I dont mind religion, but keep it out of politics ffs.

HOS
18-01-2012, 02:51 AM
You must have seen this ?

http://youtu.be/mVvK15TcmHY

Shadowzone
23-01-2012, 08:40 PM
GM is modified to be insect resistant, yield higher crops for the farmer for the same input or like the tomatoes I like - be non soggy. They are also less acidic and have a nicer taste IMHO.

I'm all for GM foods. We are culling our available farming areas so lets GM the plants and get higher output for less area. Seems to me to be quite smart.

Redmohawk
23-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Gm is smart if its done smart , Gm is done by large multi nationals to make shit loads of cash by saturating a market. Squeezing the little guys out till they own the market , if you run GM grains in many places once you start you cant stop . Ie If you use GM the pollen can slip over to other like plants in the area then they re polinate your new crop interbreading the new hybrid. (this would seem harmless and even a good thing to most people ) till the multinational group that sold you the GM seed come in and confiscate your second (non GM crop) and sue you for stealing there property (as they own the rights to the gene that is cross bread into your non gm crop !) Dont think this pie in the sky shit could happen ? Look up whats been going on in Canada and the US atm (been several cases go through court already , and the big mutinationals push and spend till they win)

GM is just selective breeding in high gear nothing to be afraid of practically , but the legal minefield is an issue. There are a few groups here in Aus breeding drought tolerant wheet etc , prob is guess where there funding comes from ?

HOS
24-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Monsanto, yeah I trust them.

DCRacing
25-01-2012, 12:44 PM
HAving been a farmer for most of my life, Red has it exactly right, at the moment we are looking at moving back to non Gm cotton as the licence for the GM is far to expensive, in the current food crops the only GM crop that i know of in Aus is Canola. at least in the broadacre farming. as far as fruit and veg goes i don't think it is here yet as there is so much fear about it.
The GM crops coming in are looking good as it will help us to increase production with out having to use as much chemicals.
We are in a unique situation as we can run GM modified crops on the eastern seaboard and keep it GM free on the Western side. but there are a lot of politics and it is bound to be screwed up by some do gooder some where wanting the right to fuck everyone else up because they want to be unique or the only one.
any way i am not a farmer anymore so i don't really know shit anymore.

Iceman
17-02-2012, 06:00 AM
Spammer fuck off and take your extruded curb with you.