PDA

View Full Version : Job available at Triumph Gold Coast

Gix11
09-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Just got a message from a mate saying that there is a job going at Triumph Gold Coast. Here's the details:

As most of you are aware the Triumph Shop is going from strength to strength and growing each month so we are looking for more staff

The Position

· Pick up and Drop off Customers Motorcycles in the Ute
· Assembly of New Motorcycles
· Minor mechanical work, changing tyres etc
· Assisting with Service Centre Tasks/Jobs
· Cleaning and Preparing bikes for sale
· Other Jobs as required and directed by the Service Manager.

It would be good to have a bike license though this is not essential, however a full car license is required. They will need good mechanical aptitude and be willing to take on new tasks as identified. Must be well spoken and have a good customer service manner and be smart in appearance. Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday morning.

Pay is based on experience and ability and will be negotiated with the applicant. It’s an immediate start position and as explained no experience is necessary, but a full car license is.

Please pass this to anyone you know who may be interested

Sounds like a great job for someone on the Gold Coast / Brissy, so if you or someone you know may be interested email me and I'll pass on yours and their details so you apply. Sounds like they need somebody quickly, so act fast if you're keen.

Cheers

damo1
09-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Man i wish i lived on the goldcoast, this would be a sweet job i recon.

80s freak
09-01-2012, 05:02 PM
"...and be smart in appearance..." that rules most of us out then.