PDA

View Full Version : Dig Deep For A Good Cause!

Fight_fan
29-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Hey boys n girls!
As im sure some of you have seen & heard Kev's been smacked with a few medical bills after his heart scare! This has resulted in the big fella having to sell his project bikes n even his missus is selling some things of her own things to try n cover these costs.
Kev has & does give so much to this site that I was thinkin maybe we could all chip in a little bit n try n ease the strain on him at the moment. I kno everyones still pretty skint after chrissy n shit but every little bit helps!
I'v still got Kev's bank details after my last transaction with him, so if anyone is interested please PM me for these n chuck in whatever you can. It will be much appreciated & is definitely for a good cause!

Cheers!
Lance

kev@vcm
29-12-2011, 08:48 AM
LANCE your not just a freind your family mate there is nothing i can do to repay your freindship which is invaluable mate your 1 in a million and i want to say thankyou it means so much for you to post something like this but i cant take peoples money mate its xmas and alot of people are worse off than me mate , revheadpete and playswithnitro have brought the 2 bikes i have here which has dug me out of the shit a bit mate , so please guys keep ya dosh for your familys i will survive and as stated i have had to good members help me out ,

playswithnitro
29-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Anything to help Big Kev Monthly.

Glad to help out two mates in one go.

I'm not keeping the dirty Suzuki parts. They're going to a mate who loves the dirty 16-valve things.

Fight_fan
29-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Ur too modest mate. Indeed it is chrissy, but there is no pressure. Those that cant help out should not feel as tho they are expected too. I was just providing an option for those who can & want to give a little back! Its all swings n round-a-bouts round here buddy. Thats why I love ASF!

Shadowzone
02-01-2012, 04:38 PM
This needs to be made a sticky I reckon.

Kev is outstanding. He's given an absolute truckload of support to the site, and asked nothing in return.

I say this is ASF and we look after our own. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving or humble on here, so until he's back on his feet we should be looking after him.

And Kev, I know you say no we shouldn't help you out, but if we all hook in and throw ya some splash, I'm sure it will help. If you get too much, then pass it along to someone else in need.

Get well soon big man...