PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys L& R

kev@vcm
23-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Just wanted to take time out so say thanks to you guys here at ASF that have supported me not only as a personal freind but also as a business and i will still support this forum and all my freinds and will still do the seat comp thing from time to time as well , so im not closeing my doors im just scaleing it back ‎

2011 will be the last yr of VCM tradeing as a full time business as of 2012 i will be scaleing back business to part time "By appointment only" work ,

i know alot of people will ask why , well due to the economic down turn i have been getting less and less seats in the workshop so this means less and less money for me so like the rest of the world we all have bills to pay so i will be resumeing full time work in 2012 i will still be opperating but it will be scaled back , i want to say thank you all for the tireless support you have shown Me and Maree and VCM Cycle Seats thanks heaps guys much L & R ,

Gix11
23-12-2011, 07:28 PM
That's a shame to hear Kev. I reckon you will be getting a lot of "Appointment only" jobs coming through next year mate!

kev@vcm
23-12-2011, 07:33 PM
i know Si and i cant thank you enough for your time and your generiousity as well you have been a saint , thankyou for your support words cant express how i feel about ASF

LKC73
23-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Kev, so sorry to read this mate, but you gotta do what you have to. I wish you all the best mate, and will see you in 2012!

stiffsimon
23-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Sorry to hear this but I can guarantee I'll be making an appointment in the next few months.If you're looking for GSX stuff I have some bits and pieces that may or may not be of interest to you also. Cheers mate

Gitzy
23-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I wish you the Absolute Best Kev, and I'll look forward to still seeing you at upcoming events and riding with you Big Fulla.. Cheers..

Fight_fan
24-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Sad news, but we all gotta eat bro! Its very understandable. All the best mate, I'm sure u'l still be doin plenty of seats nxt year!

MONO
24-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Kev you have been sensational at supporting ASF ,and I'm sure your not going anywhere, just adjusting your finances.
Sounds like your going to be busy on your weekends .......

DCRacing
24-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Mate that is sad to hear, we are seeing it getting a bit tough here as well,
I have a Bimota seat that will need a bit of attention, so i will look you up when i have the rest of it sorted.......
Good Luck

K6Thou
24-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Kev even thought you haven't done a seat for any of my junk yet, you will be......
Family first mate its the reason I'm working on my paid holidays.

Good luck with it mate look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Shadowzone
24-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Kev, the seat you did for me was top of the range. I can and will thoroughly recommend your services to all and sundry.

I will also be in line for another seat sometime in the future and you will be the man to do it for me...

boris
25-12-2011, 09:14 AM
I know that story well big fella ,sorry to hear. back to driving? Get out to the mines like the rest of us.

kev@vcm
25-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I know that story well big fella ,sorry to hear. back to driving? Get out to the mines like the rest of us.

thanks for the support guys i will continue my supprt of ASF you are like a huge extended family :)

boris i have your wallet all done dude will get it posted this week for you as well mate sorry its late

boris
26-12-2011, 10:11 PM
unnbloodybelievable Kevin u let a heartattack get in the way I',m gonna put this down as a strike fuck ya what a lameass excuse lol I'll talk to u soon big fella. stay well