PDA

View Full Version : F*#%ing Council Crap

DCRacing
13-12-2011, 04:45 PM
does anyone know how to get a free copy of AS1428.1 for buildings

I am really getting sick of this shit with them, 70K and i still haven't started moving dirt yet!!!!!

I have some really stupid things i have to do, I have to move a wall out 20cm because it does not comply with disabled toilet access, now while the demountable building is here on site it is ok, but pick it up and move it to a new site and i need to relocate the wall.

I need this for building certification on a product storeroom of about 9 m x 9m, They also want me to get an assesment from the fire department as to what might be needed to make it comply.............

and they want this fricken town to go ahead, 12 months and i still have not got the final approval to start developing

Ok rant over for 5 mins

lurch
13-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Yep. PM me your email address and I'll try to send as a pdf. File size is 1.84MB.

It'll have a small watermark on it and I'm pretty sure it will expire after a certain time period, after which you'll no longer be able to view it. I've no idea how long so I'd suggest printing it (117 pages) if you think you need to.

Shadowzone
13-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Or I can print it at the Uni for you mate. they have free printing there now so it's no hassle and I'm happy enough to help.

Jed
14-12-2011, 09:29 AM
PM Sent

Swordsy
14-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Yep. PM me your email address and I'll try to send as a pdf. File size is 1.84MB.

It'll have a small watermark on it and I'm pretty sure it will expire after a certain time period, after which you'll no longer be able to view it. I've no idea how long so I'd suggest printing it (117 pages) if you think you need to.
If you have an AS standard go green on you (expire), then in adobe go to "edit, preferences, java script and un check the top box. close it down and reopen it. When it asks you if you want to re-enable java script, click no and it'll view fine.

lurch
15-12-2011, 08:33 AM
If you have an AS standard go green on you (expire), then in adobe go to "edit, preferences, java script and un check the top box. close it down and reopen it. When it asks you if you want to re-enable java script, click no and it'll view fine.

Cheers. Wasn't aware of that, I'll have to give it a go next time.