PDA

View Full Version : Issue maybe?

latheboy
13-12-2011, 07:20 AM
I just posted in the repping thread and the pics thread, after the posts where made i clicked the "What's New" button and neither of the threads i posted in are on the front page, normally they are at the top.

Why for Si/Sen?

BANDITROD
13-12-2011, 07:22 AM
I have Been having the same trouble

El_Hefty
13-12-2011, 07:48 AM
if youve posted or looked at it it doesnt appear as new anymore

Its a setting that i believe can be changed for this forum software.

It annoys me more i get logged out after 'inactivity' even if im writing a reply and it takes a while

MONO
13-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Couple of other ways to search new posts
1 the quick links button the Classifieds button
2 clickthe Advanced search button just aboue the glove Go down to find posts.....

you can also save search prefences

BANDITROD
13-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Hey el hefty are you using IE I know si was having issues in that area ...or I should say that IE is fucking shit and it was causing him problems

Gix11
13-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Mike is right about the post not showing in WHATS NEW if you did it. Theory behind that is that it's not "new" to you because you wrote it. After somebody replies it will appear because there's something "new" in it. Kinda makes sense and I'll leave it like that for now. If you need to find or edit the post just go to the FORUM link and find which area you posted in as it will be the first post listed there.

Mike, how long does it take you to type a post mate!? The session time out is set to 20 minutes. Are you a 'sniper typer' or does it time out quicker than that? Inactivity classes as no pages being loaded, not just you looking at the screen. (I guess you knew that though).

El_Hefty
13-12-2011, 12:45 PM
im slow si real slowwww :o)