PDA

View Full Version : 1997 VTR1000 (in Sydney)

SIX89
04-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Great sounds, for a great cruiser!

Bike was mainly ridden as a cafe-cruiser on weekends, is in good condition, and regularly cleaned (almost after every ride). Always parked and secured in the garage when it's not being ridden. Selling the bike as I'm traveling a lot because of work, and just dont get to ride it as much as I want [:(]

The bike has a headlight and forks from a V-Rod, Staintune exhaust, small mirrors, small indicators, Oggy knobs, K&N Oil Filter, and LED speedo. Also has custom gearbox, but I am can't the remember brand, as this bike was bought from a friend.
Pillion-seat cover and spare key included.

Colour: Red
Year: 1997
Clock: Contact
Rego to: Contact
Price: $5300 (neg.)
email: apprentice_lin@hotmail.com

ALBI
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM
hmmm thanks for the pic ,now im sure of the v-rod headlight i was gunna fit aint going to look good!

Weaselman
04-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Ha didnt know you still had it.
To
clarify its a standard VTR front end with Vrod headlight and I put a new set of clutch plates and springs through it.

sen
05-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Haha far out, my old bike.

I miss that bike badly, was a lot of fun.

Like Weasel said, they're stock front forks, stock triple. I just dropped the clipons below the top triple, put the v-rod light on, acewell 2853 mounted off right side of frame next to knee, with an rgv250 temp gauge, staintunes, rear hugger, braided lines, oggy's, bar ends, chopped all the crap off the back and mounted numberplate direct over the underseat storage with hole drilled to get to key, mini indicators, gold painted wheels and belly, the rest is stock.

SIX89
06-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the update on this post guys, appreciate all the extra details :)
But yeah, bought from Weasel, and is a quality bike!