PDA

View Full Version : Fuken rwc!!!!!!!!!

kiwi kdx
30-11-2011, 08:24 AM
i sold the ninja the other day.... dropped it off to get a RWC yesterday and fuk me!!!!
with all the new rules and the photos they now have to take of your bike, what a fuk around!
i had to put all the original gear back on, indicators, rear fender etc.

is it this hard all over Auz or just in VIC?

BANDITROD
30-11-2011, 08:32 AM
They fucking what? Since when do they take pics and shit

Yella
30-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Yep took pic's of mine when it was passed couple of weeks back. Not sure of what VIN tags and stuff I guess

kiwi kdx
30-11-2011, 09:20 AM
yeah new rules as of about 3 weeks ago, gotta take a bunck of digital pics and keep them for 7 years!

so even if your bike has done 5,000km they still have to take the rear wheel off and get a pic of the condition of the crush drive............

expect things to get a lot harder, and if you have any original rear fenders.... HOLD ON TO THEM!!!!!!!!!the wreckers will be charging a fuken mint for them once they clue up to it!

RevHead
30-11-2011, 09:24 AM
get fucked ,,what a crock of shit,,geez vic roads suck,,n.s.w is no were near that bad

xa-mont
30-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Mine went ok the other day. Probably different cause I wasn't selling it, but he just took a few pics from the outside, no pulling it apart.

kiwi kdx
30-11-2011, 10:12 AM
ok so just got a call that the ZXR passed, but they did have to plastic weld a small crack in the plastics, accorning to
VIC roads, if i down the bike the crack could cut me........

fuken goverment retards, whats gonna happen to the plastics if i down the bike??????

but none the less it has passed so happy days!

glad you got through to mate, where did u take it in the end?

xa-mont
30-11-2011, 10:31 AM
I went to dave's recommendation, rematch auto care. They were really nice people... And just so happened to be xa/b/c nuts too (i drive an xc ute and have an xa coupe)

BANDITROD
30-11-2011, 11:06 AM
You have a coupe aswell ...nice where are some pics

fimpBIKES
30-11-2011, 11:15 AM
so even if your bike has done 5,000km they still have to take the rear wheel off and get a pic of the condition of the crush drive.......

WTF? does that mean they are taking diffs apart on cars when they are checked?
fucking stupid

Fight_fan
30-11-2011, 11:34 AM
NSW probably wont be too far off! Apparently the pics are so whoever approved the roadworthy has a leg to stand on if the vehicle is defected dwn the track n the owner tries the old "It passed rego with it like that!"
Just more bullshit hoops to jump thru!

xa-mont
30-11-2011, 11:34 AM
You have a coupe aswell ...nice where are some pics

It's a bit of a project car that I bought when I was 16... It's living at my folks house waiting for me to pump copious amounts of money into it

BANDITROD
30-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Cool a bit like my xd that I got off weasel a couple of years ago

RevHead
30-11-2011, 04:30 PM
NSW probably wont be too far off! Apparently the pics are so whoever approved the roadworthy has a leg to stand on if the vehicle is defected dwn the track n the owner tries the old "It passed rego with it like that!"
Just more bullshit hoops to jump thru!
my mate up here is the BLUE N PINK SLIP KING he told me to tell the cops to fuck off as theres nothing they can defect my bike ,or even book me for ,,as he pink slips it n ridden it ,,this bloke tells the cops whats going on,,glad he,s my mate though lol

fimpBIKES
30-11-2011, 10:34 PM
really pete? so where does the second person sit
eh EH?? :P

BANDITROD
30-11-2011, 10:42 PM
I was talking to a mate about this today and when his bike was done a few weeks ago the just took one side on pic and that was it ...I think it might depend on who you take it to

RevHead
01-12-2011, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=fimpBIKES;341928]really pete? so where does the second person sit
eh EH?? :P

dont know what you mean Conrad,,there nothing there for the passanger ,lol