PDA

View Full Version : Facebook and ASF

Yella
29-11-2011, 07:23 PM
What the fcuk happens if I link Facebook with ASF??
Being a noob to facebook and all and not sue if I like the idea. Just don't trust it for some reason

BANDITROD
29-11-2011, 07:26 PM
I was actually wondering that myself so maybe someone can shed some light for both of us

K6Thou
29-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Would you like to borrow my tin foil hat ???? lol
Mate I have a google account that lets me sign into youtube google+ etc....

Haven't had any dramas yet......

Yella
29-11-2011, 07:35 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-z0GmCgM9-gg/TX_JJ6BxXRI/AAAAAAAABvs/AkySA5hi_1s/tin+foil+hat.jpg
like this one?

K6Thou
29-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Mines nothing like that at all mate.....

I don't have glasses;)

Gix11
29-11-2011, 08:02 PM
It was actually a feature I just enabled. here's the premise: http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/108/

Once you log into the facebook connect thing it means you can then see extra facebook icons on the website which will let you LIKE a post so it shows in your Facebook page, so then you can show your build thread to them, or if you see a joke or video you really like and want to share with your non bike riding mates then you can share that as well, and so it goes on. I'm no pro on this but that's what I've gathered so far.

sen
29-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Yup pretty much. It also lets you log in to this site with your Facebook. What that means is, if you're the sort of person who is always logged in to Facebook, you can click that little FB logo in the very top of the site, and it will instantly log you into this site too (no needing to type username/password etc)... it uses the fact that Facebook knows you, to verify you.

Surt
30-11-2011, 05:46 AM
i linked arse book to asf and my asf profile was automatically updated with all the shite i'd piled over there bwahaha!

ps i actually thought the thread was about linkin asf nicks to arsebook accounts thatd be kinda great coz its tedious to guess or ask or just keep in mind wtf is the hobo's nick ur talkin with