PDA

View Full Version : Fuckn Tools!

damo1
01-11-2007, 04:42 PM
I was in a servo today and as i walked out after paying this guy says to me.

"Ha mate did you build that"

I says " Yeah "

He says "916 swing arm ah"

I responded with "na VFR800"

He then says "Are you sure"

So i turned to him looked him in the eye and said "You know what mate your probably right ive got no idea ya tool"

He just just looked at me and said "Calm down"

I said "i think id know what fuckn arm i put in it mate"

Gix11
01-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Did you try and sell him any stubby coolers mate?

Weaselman
01-11-2007, 04:50 PM
I can beat that...
I was outside on tuesday working on my bike and the back wheel was off.
This bloke walks past and say "Looks like your missing a wheel mate"

I just looked at him and said "Thanks you retard"

fimpBIKES
01-11-2007, 05:43 PM
dumb fuck

Slain
01-11-2007, 05:49 PM
i know the feeling, i live in hicksville and was juicing my blade up and some bogan in his pig shooter ute with a yamaha dirt squirter starts giving me shit about riding a japanese rice burner, i said to him who the fuck makes the chook chaser in your tray cletus?
he wasnt too impressed,

Weaselman
01-11-2007, 05:54 PM
bet he was driving a hilux too

Funkenfresh
01-11-2007, 06:02 PM
10 point to slain..

Gsxar
01-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Lots of knobs out there, I get told by strangers quite often I couldnt possibly know any thing about my bike [}:)]
I been told its a totally by dills its not a suzuki.
I think its cause I'm short,I try not to take offence[B)][:p]
Dont worry about them

Weaselman
01-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Im waiting for the motorcycle show... you just hang around and listen to the comments...
Some fantastic dumb comments there

Large
01-11-2007, 07:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

bwahahahahaha

BOHEMION
01-11-2007, 07:21 PM
HAHAHAHA Gold!

RUSS M8
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Jezus Damo your a clown, don't ya even know what swinger ya put in your bike... [:p] :D Maybe I should give Ben a call and ask him, he prolly keeps records of such things [8D]
So this mean ya got ya ride rego'd again :)

BWIAN
01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Well.......if i may add to this thread;)

I can recall a Street Meet at Adelaide International Raceway some years ago, my A/SB was being scrutineered by a track official, on getting the verbal "OK" from him i proceeded to the Credentials shed for the "OK" sticker to put on my bike for the meeting, getting halfway there the Scrutineer bellowed out that there was something amiss with my bike!!![:0][:0][:0][:0]
Now, please dont consider me a TOOL but i said to myself "you idiot", as all you mob know, if you built it, you know all of it and would make damn sure that the machine would comply with whatever you are using it for.
(Although im sure we all have overlooked things before!!):)
At this stage people are taking notice of whats going on as i pride myself a little about the way my machine runs and looks, on returning to the Scrutineer he points out to me that my two front disks are fucked and i will only be putting my bike back into the trailer and spectating for the day!!!![:0]

So after getting a little embarrased in front of some of my peers, because someone had found something amiss with my bike, i applied my most pleasent, contented, christian voice, and pointed out to the FUCKING IDIOT that the disks were full floating!!:(:(:(:(

Of course, he didnt understand, he just said....OH, ok then.

Cruisecontrol
01-11-2007, 08:35 PM
I got asked by a bloke if I had stuck a Bandit engine in my bike.
I said yes and pointed out that it was wrapped in a Bandit frame sitting under a Bandit tank. I am not sure that he believed me...

JRW
01-11-2007, 09:33 PM
rofl @ the last one!

WATEVR
01-11-2007, 10:35 PM
bloody hell try being near fimps bike when on show at the GP it wasnt so much what ppl said but rather the looks on there faces, gold!!!

fimpBIKES
01-11-2007, 11:18 PM
:D

there shall be more of that tomorrow in sydney i think!

Iceman
01-11-2007, 11:33 PM
I got asked what model BMW my GS500 was one day.

damo1
02-11-2007, 06:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Bahahaha no mate didnt have one handy:D

Its amazing that so many people are approuched by tools to talk about there bikes and they got no idea what the fuck there talking about and they question you about what you know.

I suppose its all part of owning a fighter know one really knows whats going on and what there looking at .

RUSS:Yep all sorted

zx12argh
02-11-2007, 06:43 PM
people keep calling my bike a buell :(

megareg
04-11-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm fat 'n' old, so my standard reply to the tools that ask me if I ride a Hogley is "no, I prefer to go around corners" it's a fairly standard 1100 Kat... then the copper on Mt. Glorious on Saturday asked me how old was my bike.. 26 years... I've not been booked since '89... am I not doing something right??

Tony Nitrous
04-11-2007, 09:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by megareg

Mt. Glorious on Saturday

...so it was you I saw between Samford and G..;)

I like the bike shops too......

I went to a bike shop in Brissy,
Owner looks at my Naked Busa, I say i want side mounted steering
damper but realise its not an off the shelf job, can I buy the
bits to make my own ? Owner says "no problem" gets the cataloges out
and ask's "What year TL1000 is it" !!!

Off to next shop, pick up a pair of Renthals, I measure the straight
to see if its long enough to take mastercylinder and switchgear, Salesman ask's what they are going on, I say "Busa", Salesman gets
Renthal lists out looking for "Hayabusa".... so I let him !

I think it was Shayne who went for Parts for a Gixer, told the Guy it
was an 1127 not a 1052, Guy told him he was wrong, they are 1100cc !!

debaser
04-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Some old guy looked sideways at my first fighter and said it looked like a dirt bike and a road bike got pissed one night and fucked, and what he was looking at was the bastard lovechild. He was riding a harley fatboy towing a trailer. Plus a sheepskin seat cover and airhorns. Ironic?

I also love young wankers in subarus and skylines and commodore utes who want a drag race at the traffic lights. Comedy gold.

WATEVR
04-11-2007, 09:58 PM
this is why the mainstream dont like your average fighter cause they dont understand them and cant just get the broshure and real off the details. and sadly for them this then makes them shit.... oh what little they know.

fimpBIKES
04-11-2007, 10:48 PM
yeah, but then there was the bloke last night

im riding the tiller home, in the rain, with a slick on the back
there is a series of roundabouts after the newcastle exit on the F3
he overtook me after the first one in his crappy old commonwhore

four roundabout later i was getting a bit confident with the rear slick in the wet, and i noticed that he was stopped in the left lane for apparently not reason
so i shot up and went straight through the roundabout in the right lane, he sat next to me cruising along
then he hung out the window and this wiley old hardley looking dude with a santa-beard gives me a tootless grin and a massive thumbs up

i stroked me tank (i do that sometimes, like an evil genious stroking his cat) and as he pulled into the servo i nailed it and let the slick spin up a bit next to him, shooting up the road

still chucklin about it now,
i have no doubt that he had no fucking idea what he was looking at
but he knew he liked it, and i can imagine him telling his mates about this crazy bugger soaked to the bone riding around on a slick in the wet with a stupid grin on his face

the same grin he had given me :D

Weaselman
05-11-2007, 05:03 AM
Man i was hoping you didnt get caught in that fuckin rain. I just beat it home myself.

fimpBIKES
05-11-2007, 09:27 AM
wasnt THAT bad, just had to assume the back was always drifting and keep everything steady

i must add, there were a LOT of tools at the show (as always...)

moog
05-11-2007, 10:33 AM
i phoned up serco, to find out about a head gasket for my 1260 EFE (in my 7-EFE-leven)
And the bird said "i'll look in the catalogue", after a couple of goes at presuading her that it was GSX, without the 'R' , she came back and said "No, i can't find a 1260cc listed, the only one close, is 1259cc" , i just humoured her and said, "yea, that'll do", but that didn't satisfy her so she checked the piston size with me (to see if i knew what i was on about)

After that i spoke to a guy called Mat, and he totally seemed to know his stuff......thank god!!!!

megareg
05-11-2007, 07:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

quote:Originally posted by megareg

Mt. Glorious on Saturday

...so it was you I saw between Samford and G..;)

Ahhh, and that was you Tony.... was a good thing that the coppers didn't see me come up from Highvale.... I've done a Yamaha FZ6S on that road, and then he called me a "fucken nutter" when he met me at the Cafe at G.... Probably didn't expect to be done by an old fat fart riding a 26 year old bike....

We'll have to catch up sometime Tony...