PDA

View Full Version : U2.. a ditty

BillyWhizz888
21-11-2008, 06:22 PM
OK OK.. I was bored

Dear GLORIA

I feel like a LEMON writing this,
but I am doing this ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, IN A LITTLE WHILE,

I will be ONE STEP CLOSER to seeing whether I can live, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, life does move in MYSTERIOUS WAYS and I could get STUCK IN A MOMENT WITH YOU then again you may take one look at me and be GONE although,

I am hoping you will STAY, maybe UNTIL THE END,

We may go NUMB if on THE FIRST TIME you HOLD ME THRILL ME KISS ME KILL ME,

SOMEDAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS, today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY, you know WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD maybe there is SOME PEACE ON EARTH but sometimes we CANT GET OUT OF, THE CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS to find LOVE OR PEACE OR ELSE, on a DIRTY DAY, or even our LAST NIGHT ON EARTH, now tonight…

IF YOU WEAR THAT VELVET DRESS to go to THE PLAYBOY MANSION in MIAMI, you will look like MISS SARAJEVO,

PLEASE don't bring the MIRICLE DRUG it gives me VERTIGO and turns me into THE WANDERER with a BABYFACE and you will want me to STAY for the FIRST TIME, DO YOU FEEL LOVED?

You may even be the ONE or take one look and EXIT quickly and run off to be IN GODS COUNTRY where you could BULLET THE BLUE SKY or maybe you would end up in the RED HILL MINING TOWN, WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME and the only people there are the MOTHERS OF THE DISAPOINTED who are all but RUNNING TO A STANDSTILL up ONE TREE HILL in an ELECTRICAL STORM, even then you could decide that I STILL HAVENT FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR and send me off to the DISCOTHEQUE to search for the ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES,

A MAN AND WOMAN who came from NEW YORK and danced with GRACE, she was a real PARTY GIRL and you could see it was 11 OCLOCK TICK TOCK, THE GROUND BENEATH HER FEET was in fact VAN DIEMANS LAND and she had a DESIRE to get FREEDOM FOR MY PEOPLE, but needed lots of SILVER AND GOLD, I WILL FOLLOW I said any day except SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY or NEWS YEARS DAY mainly because I am over 40and work for THE ELECTRIC CO’ but when you live in the HEARTLAND and you are TRYIN TO THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND THE WORLD which is sometimes SO CRUEL it leads to THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER being in THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA and if that’s the case and I was BAD,

I would never be considered an ANGEL OF HARLEM and no PRIDE would be shown as LOVE IS BLINDNESS and really ALL I WANT IS YOU,

so… after the meal tonight, I was thinking we could walk round the round house and ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER and if I feel like it would jump about like an ACROBAT under the ULTRA VIOLET lights that’s if we have an INDIAN SUMMER SKY on the 4TH OF JULY, which reminds me of ELVIS PRESLEY AND AMERICA,

In the land of THE TREE SUNRISES, you remember, the place with the UNFORGETABLE FIRE and the thugs who belong to that splinter group MLK and meet down the PROMANADE in OCTOBER, hell they are BAD but have the ability to disappear in SECONDS then SURRENDER when the RED LIGHT goes on,

I still wonder what you will make of this and feel like a DROWNING MAN at times or even a REFUGEE on NEW YEARS DAY, but either way I COULD FALL DOWN TOMORROW and go SCARLET or REJOICE if you helped me up again so if we met again, maybe we would have TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT AS ONE , but then as I flew my KITE you just wanted to WALK ON to WAKE UP A DEAD MAN who had nothing better to do than go to the ZOOROPA at TWILIGHT to listen to some STORIES FOR THE BOYS while looking out over the OCEAN eating WILD HONEY and screaming YAHWEH and wishing it was ANOTHER TIME ANOTHER PLACE, and wishing he could make something happen LIKE A SONG which got INTO THE HEART and pepped up his MOFO,

Now you know IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS and provide some CRUMBS FOR YOUR TABLE you could bring them tonight and we could eat for free amongst the SHADOWS AND TALL TREES ok…. What do you mean IS THAT ALL, I am sure I am in WITH A SHOUT especially IF I THREW A BRICK THROUGH A WINDOW and caused a FIRE, I could end up in prison and you would have A DAY WITHOUT ME, until the next TWILIGHT…………

but if anything happens and SOMETIMES YOU CAN’T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN, Remember, DADDYS GONNA PAY FOR YOUR CRASHED CAR

Now, you must feel in a position of ELEVATION?

I reckon, after this little effort you will feel in a good mood

Just like AN CAT DUBH shit that was hard to fit in…..

oldskool
21-11-2008, 10:44 PM
issues ?

boris
21-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Bored or wasted ? that is the question WTF man????????

Fight_fan
22-11-2008, 07:31 AM
U2? R u for real? WTF? I want whatever it is ur on hey!