PDA

View Full Version : Emo bordering on psychosis

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 03:44 PM
There are cutters and then there are amateur surgeons...[xx(]

This isn't for the faint of heart so I won't post any pics here and will just provide the link.
Far too many whinging pussies to show anything too controversial, so don't say you weren't warned.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/some-emo-girl-needs-serious-help-11192/

One really does have to wonder how someone ends up doing this sort of thing to themselves willingly. That being said, the human body is an amazing thing.

BANDITROD
17-11-2008, 03:55 PM
i cant work out why they do that shit i mean how do they benefit from that its just plain fuckin wrong

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Watch the movie The Secretary.

Apart from the awesomeness that is Maggie Gyllenhaal it does give an interesting insight into this sort of thing.

hooligan
17-11-2008, 04:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

i cant work out why they do that shit i mean how do they benefit from that its just plain fuckin wrong

So the pain on the outside matches the pain on the inside. Some people cut 'emselves, some people might go out and look for fights so someone else does the damage for them.
Lots of different ways to cause yourself some pain.
Most of us just have a couple of beers and talk to our mates. Some people are to afraid to talk about problems before they feel the need to do this kinda shit.

BANDITROD
17-11-2008, 04:17 PM
ok thats makes sense i supose

miniman1
17-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Thats fucked up!!

I cant understand wot could be so bad in they're life that someone would start doin this shit 2 emselves!!

Elapid
17-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Attention seekers? should tell them there are easier ways to get people to look at them.

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 04:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

So the pain on the outside matches the pain on the inside. Some people cut 'emselves, some people might go out and look for fights so someone else does the damage for them.
Lots of different ways to cause yourself some pain.
Most of us just have a couple of beers and talk to our mates. Some people are to afraid to talk about problems before they feel the need to do this kinda shit.

Well said, Chris. :)

JackTar
17-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Just do us all a favour and go the whole hog ya gutless cunts.

Iceman
17-11-2008, 04:54 PM
That's pretty fucked up.

Tony OW31
17-11-2008, 04:56 PM
I wonder if it's because they don't do anything with their lives? They never seem to have any interests, bikes , cars, fishing, anything. All the ones that my kids know do fuck all, no jobs, just sit on the internet all day, maybe they need to get a life, it might sort em out.

hooligan
17-11-2008, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

just sit on the internet all day,

That's most of us, then:)

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Although all our cuts are usually performed by legitimate surgeons to repair shattered bones...

BANDITROD
17-11-2008, 06:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^what dan said i have lost count of how many bike related surgery's i have had

17-11-2008, 06:17 PM
How the fuck do you do that much damage to yourself and not die?!?!?! Plus the silly bitch spelt my name wrong and i haven't been on a train in years

Large
17-11-2008, 06:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

So the meat cooks evenly?

17-11-2008, 06:24 PM
It's oh so fucking easy to take the piss out of ppl with mental problems yeah ?

BANDITROD
17-11-2008, 06:30 PM
you are a sick manlarge

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 06:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

It's oh so fucking easy to take the piss out of ppl with mental problems yeah ?

Sensitive much?

Have a look and you will notice that people take the piss out of someone with ANY problem.

17-11-2008, 07:00 PM
oh my bad for having an opinion

latheboy
17-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Everyone has a problem of some sort weather you know it or not.....
That stupid chick has a problem of not having the guts to end it when she says she wants to, or we have the problem with being interested in seeing shit like this and she is just an artist in her fucked up mind ....

I have heard of an "artist" that does live bleedings on stage... he can only do it once a year as it takes time to heal ... Why the hell would you ????

17-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Or we all been fooled by a med student with a cadaver ?

Or someone in the movie industry ?

hooligan
17-11-2008, 07:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

So the meat cooks evenly?

As a chef, i can tell you, preparation is important.

Merlyn
17-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Ok, im going to offer a real/personal insight into the real self harmers, not the emo freaks that do it for attention....

Its a way for them to feel something aside from the emotional pain or issues they may be going through. When suffering from serious depression sometimes its so hard to find a different feeling aside from the gutting grief. The physicality of the injury takes your mind off the psychological to focus on the pain in reality, not the pain in your head.

I used to be a self harmer, but i never ever went that far to open full wounds. Enough of a cut to feel the sting and a few drops of blood gave me an overwhelming sense of relief. I cant really explain it, and yes I was fucked up, and perhaps I still am in some ways.

The real shame is that these people really need help...

Shadowzone
17-11-2008, 07:19 PM
The razor was arty look at the evenly rounded blood drips on the edges.

I think it's arty myself, but I'm no less messed up than the creator for having to look till the end.

CBRRRT
17-11-2008, 07:22 PM
My God!! that girl needs to be locked up, or put down. That is some seriously fucked up shit. I think its all about attention seeking because she went to the trouble to put it all on the www.heylookatme.cunt

Fuckin nutter!

Weaselman
17-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Emos are living a fashion not a problem...

The people who really suffer are taken from us ofter sadly before anyone else realises there is a problem.
Depression is an insidious problem that often doesnt really manifest itself to even the closest of friends till its too late.

This chick is just off the world. And if all that went to far and she died tough shit.
She harms herself almost to one up other emos i think.

And thats fucked

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

oh my bad for having an opinion

Where were you when people were slaying that ugly chick on the body building forum?

17-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Wanking over her

Cruisecontrol
17-11-2008, 07:42 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/106685327915827.jpg

Bear
17-11-2008, 07:54 PM
My guess is that she's had a very less than ideal upbringing and wasn't in a position to do anything about it, until the cutting.
Misguided parents or parents with inherent issues themselves that they pass on, can stuff a kid up very easily.

Azrael
17-11-2008, 07:57 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/106685333339769.jpg

rod185651
17-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Trent said it all years ago on the Downward Spiral

"Hurt"
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of shit
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

Pommy Chopper
17-11-2008, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Trent said it all years ago on the Downward Spiral

"Hurt"
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of shit
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

But it was a Fackin' sight better when Jonni Cash did it!!:D

SatinFS
17-11-2008, 09:40 PM
i think she'd be dead or in some mental hospital by now. anyone know?

slip
17-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Eating disorder too. Interesting thing is that she talks about wanting to die - yet she continues to live. If you REALLY want to die, you do it.

I can handle any gore really, but that is the probably the most disturbing thing I've seen, that was hard to look at!

SatinFS
17-11-2008, 10:16 PM
^^^^^+1

JackTar
18-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Ooooh Ooooh look at me I've had a miserable life my daddy touched me and my mum did drugs. Tough fuckin shit move on you pathetic excuses or stop wasting what was given to you and fucking end it.

Well I hope Trent topped himself fucking sad sack of shit and that other stupid bitch too. Fuckin wasters.

CBRRRT
18-11-2008, 09:00 PM
JackTar, ever thought of a career in victim support Mate?

Shadowzone
18-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I'd give him a reference as he'd do it the way I would.

School of hard knocks and big flogings made me who I am today, nothing to be worried about.

If life gives you a curve ball, nail it right back at it or lay down and die.

Just dont whinge to me about it...

JackTar
19-11-2008, 02:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

JackTar, ever thought of a career in victim support Mate?

I used to have a young bloke working for me that had more than his fair share of issues, he told me he had considered suicide a couple of times I said first of all you can only do it once mate unless you are on days of our lives and secondly can I have your TV I heard you have a really big plasma. He didn't come to me for counseling again for some bizarre reason.

BANDITROD
19-11-2008, 03:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol