PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary

HOS
16-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Its this new werd.
It gets on my f`n tits..... everything has become "contemporary" GOSH !
Its this new young peoples, modern, designer, cultured, intelligent, different, ingenious, exciting, NEW, blahh.... blahhhh.....

Well it isnt contemporary anymore. We decided the word isnt contemporary its : WANK !!!!!!!!

So when you see those new contemporary house designs the same as all the frikkin rest ?? They arent contemporary, they`re just WANK.

Every house you go in has the new GOSH ! WoW ! "Contemporary" look ?? WTF ???? [xx(]
Well in my book right..... cheap wooden laminate flooring in every room, white emulsion painted walls, a cheap square shaped leather sofa, some small recessed lights, a few bits of shiney metalwork isnt fukkin contemporary !!!!!!!!
Its just dull imaginationless and utter wank ok ? :)

Remember from now on "Contemporary" means "wank".
Its the new wank ;)

CBRRRT
16-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Over here in Essex we find some of those points and observations you raised quite Con......... er sorry, WANK!

336LJ
16-11-2008, 05:55 AM
hmmm does that mean the guys in shiny lexus convertibles with big rims, gay ass paint, gucci gear and another bloke along for the ride = contemporary. cause I call them wanks anyhow :P

but thats definately a very good point you make

HOS
16-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Thank you, I feel the need to cut through the contemporary wank to the hard facts :)

Contemporary art .... thats wank.
Contemporary design... means its a wank design.
Contemporary anything really ?.... its just all wank [:p]

Someone shouts CONTEMPORARY !! and all the yuppie fuckwits say yeah [:p][:p][:p] !!!!! Its a modern buzz word that automatically means its trendy and fab, but only if your in the MODERRRNN "intellectual" society dontcha know.
But when you look at this contemporary stuff...... every fuckers got it and its so friggin DULLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Emporers new clothes... you know ? :D

Scuse me rambling ... lol

Merlyn
16-11-2008, 11:46 AM
The word contemporary has been in use for a very long time... anything of the same age of something else is considered contemporary, this design stuff i dont get, so yeah i get where youre coming from.

Btw... its WORD not werd... THAT really shits me :([8D][B)]

latheboy
16-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Werd to that Merlyn ;):D

Large
16-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Werd is sooo contemporary

16-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Werd is sooo ghey

HOS
17-11-2008, 01:53 AM
Yeah ok my English is crap, too much foreign influence over here.

I do`nt do "fashion" either.......... thats wank [:p]

CBRRRT
17-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Aint streetfighters a contemporary progression on the old cafe racers? fucked if I know!!

Fish
18-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Funny how the stuff that was built 100 plus years ago still stands proud and solid and yet the contemp.... I mean Wank stuff falls down after 10-20 years. Ironic. You pommy blokes know what i'm talking about. like that pub in scotland which was built in 1470 or some shit. built out of REAL building materials like STONE and HARD wood, not fucking pine and fucking weatherboard.

Shadowzone
18-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Does that mean I can now have a "contemporary" over a really hot bike or girl?

pappas
18-11-2008, 10:14 AM
[/quote]
Btw... its WORD not werd... THAT really shits me :([8D][B)]
[/quote]

While we are on this subject it's bought not brought! "I bought a bike yesterday"

You don't bruy something from a shop!

Sorry had to get that off my chest!

WERD!

Merlyn
18-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Im with you pappas... that one shits me too

CBRRRT
18-11-2008, 07:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Funny how the stuff that was built 100 plus years ago still stands proud and solid and yet the contemp.... I mean Wank stuff falls down after 10-20 years. Ironic. You pommy blokes know what i'm talking about. like that pub in scotland which was built in 1470 or some shit. built out of REAL building materials like STONE and HARD wood, not fucking pine and fucking weatherboard.

Mate I think the pub you are talking about was built from stuffed sheep’s stomachs not stone and hard wood.

The “Sweaty socks” (or Jocks) were like you guys, ruled by the English, and we took all their stones to make houses for our kings and queens, and to chuck back at them when they got a bit out of hand, so they had no alternative to make their houses from haggis, that over time became fossilised.

As a point of interest we also took all of their trousers too and that’s why to this day the sheep shagging cunts all where skirts. They tried to put a more manly edge on them by calling them kilts, but lets face it mate, my wife don’t where no kilt, and nor does yours, and no matter what way you look at it, a sproen is a purse.

They are also a very bitter and twisted nation, as the predominant population is ginger and as we all know no one wants a ginger baby.

And so with every generation that passed they became angrier with the English because we kept them behind that big wall what was built by that guy, and not let them where trousers or build houses and pubs from stone.

And lets face it matey, for your average Sweaty Sock, every day is a bad hair day.

Anyway thats my "WANK" view on Skotish hous buildin and Jocks in general.

Jockney Rebel
18-11-2008, 10:24 PM
hmmmmm really
1.tarmac ...scottish
2.telephone .....scottish
3.tv....scottish
4.english national dress [dirty macintosh].....scottish
5.bank of england [founded by a..yes you guessed right] ..a scot
6.pneumatic tyres ...scottish
i could go on but you get the picture ..and as for keeping us in line ...well

instigator of the union ..a scot called JAMES which is a long version of Jim the 1st of england and the 6th of scotland ,gave us our flag our bible and peace for the first time in 500years since that dried up old hag lizzie couldnt even produce an heir, so the real english monarchy died with the last of the tudors
..we dont hate the english ..they come in handy now and again for paying the taxes to keep us in the style to which weve become accustomed ..ta ..lol ony kiddin
as for bitter and twisted ..not really i mean why would we be you prevented us from using swords and any weapons[so we had to lob trees about to keep us fighting fit ] no wonder then that one of us was equivalent to 6 of your so called soldiers [proven at bannockburn where 600scots beat the shit out of over 3000 english including cavarly,,drove them back 350miles to york on foot ].tried to breed us out by the then" right of first night" that didnt work,.fast forward 400years and we have rob roy fighting against english oppression once again with two uprisings in 1742 and 1749 successfully securing land rights and expelling once and for all english lords from Scotland ..

to today where we have a parliment that can provide better care for its people than south of the border so much so that englishmen are fighting to get Berwick-upon-tweed made totally scottish!in otherwords shove the border south where it should be ...basically because all the rich interbred english aristocracy are bleedin you dry

one last thot ...ever really looked at a map of the british isles ?resembles a dog right? and wheres the head of that dog ? thats right scotland ....where the brains are !!!.
and why am i not in my country of birth? because you lot were conned into[england has 75% of the vote in the uk due to population] letting it become a haven for foreign criminals and illegals ..

and still we support you in any conflict, have fought beside you in two world wars ,produced some of the finest fighting men anywhere in the world ,invented ,discovered and developed 60% of all the worlds most common everyday items alongside you ,helped to bring the islands together under one flag, one common goal to be the most innovative ,sometimes eccentric ,people the world know as the British
Our island race has exsisted for more than 5000 years and thru that has grown to be one of the worlds most revered nations even now in the depths of the countries depression, we can still hold our heads high and say that ..WE are a union that has stood the test of time divided we are nothing united we are British so next time you think that any one of the four nations in that union can stand alone with the same respect .. remember this ..it took englishmen scotsman irishmen and welshmen to build it and theres four flags in the union jack.

oh and i believe a 33yr old scot by the name of john mc guiness holds the current lap record for the isle of man at 130mph but when he passed the line there was a union jack on his bike .

we love you really we re just like yer big brother that dosent really get why yer so fucked up after all the english have no real national identity its been watered down by german and french influences over the past 1000 years christ even the queens a kraut and her old mans a bubble.... ever wondered why shes not on scottish bank notes ? cos u cant have the second one when weve never had the first ..
so back to normal programming kids..bikes booze and birds

nemo mi inpune lacessit

CBRRRT
18-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Yeeeeeeeah, but but but..............Where did you say you were from again Jockney????

FUCK THAT STUNG [B)]

CBRRRT
18-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Jockney, I loved that 'hmmmmm really' before you went about tearing me a new arse hole. That was funny as fuck matey.

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2008, 12:24 AM
sorry lol ..i was born in a little town near Glasgow called Irvine but raised in sarf est london ive spent more time in london really tho lol ..hence the nick jockney rebel its all good :D ..i love the English couldnt eat a whole one tho

HOS
19-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Yeah, the English are a mixed race :) Thats fact.

I benefit myself from being mixed race parentage.
English, Irish and Scottish in no particular order.

CBRRRT
19-11-2008, 05:14 AM
I remember Alexi Sayle standing outside a second hand shop looking in a mirror, while pissing himself laughing, then turning to the camera, and straight faced saying, "Thats the great thing about us British, we can laugh at our selves". I laughed like fuck at that, coz its true.

Weaselman
19-11-2008, 06:48 AM
your all pikeys

HOS
19-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Alexi :)

What he did for the Ford Cortina... gawd blimey guv.... :D

With ya there mate, if ya can`t laugh at yurslef then your doomed.

HOS
19-11-2008, 06:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

your all pikeys

Theres more fekkin poikeys round where oiy live than English !

Had a near miss with a bunch of pikey fekkers this year :(
For some reason they wouldnt have a go at me, 3 on 1 ?
Still don`t get it..... :D

Azrael
19-11-2008, 10:56 AM
I wouldnt put any faith in "conteporary" building in scotland, my sister was killed by falling masonary while working at Ryans bar in Edinburgh in 2000 because some unknown cheap cunt used a third of the required mortar when doin important restoration work on an old building. Still, cant help but love the place, well, in summer when its not bitterly fucking cold and dark..
Oh an my old mans side of the family...all scots..

boris
19-11-2008, 03:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Does that mean I can now have a "contemporary" over a really hot bike or girl?

I love how you would have a "contemporary" over a bike before a girl dude that's taking your biking fucken seriously lol

Merlyn
19-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh im so happy to find another proud Scot :) I thought it was just my dad, who wears kilts, yes in Australia... even though we're 8th generation free settler/convict descendant Australians.

You're in the presence of royalty btw, im a direct descendant of Robert the Bruce, Bonnie Prince Charlie and James I.

Who are we kidding anyway, Australia is the best country in the world to be. Thats why all the English come here! :)

JackTar
19-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Well CBRRRT looks like you were right about at least one thing. They sure are bitter fuckers :D

Jim I am not surprised the Jocks built a bank mate :D

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2008, 04:50 PM
..hehe yeah tone need somewhere t hide all them ill gotten gains ..and sal im a direct desendant of the tatr the was screwing nelson... lady hamiltons my great great great grandmother if she kept her legs closed id be rich now :(

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2008, 04:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

I wouldnt put any faith in "conteporary" building in scotland, my sister was killed by falling masonary while working at Ryans bar in Edinburgh in 2000 because some unknown cheap cunt used a third of the required mortar when doin important restoration work on an old building. Still, cant help but love the place, well, in summer when its not bitterly fucking cold and dark..
Oh an my old mans side of the family...all scots..
brickie was probably polish lol

zx12argh
19-11-2008, 05:05 PM
mixed race?
I'm english irish scottish american german dutch
mostly irish and scots tho
how contemporary is that?

HOS
19-11-2008, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

mixed race?
I'm english irish scottish american german dutch
mostly irish and scots tho
how contemporary is that?

Positevely multi-cultural mate ! OR is it multi-ethnicity ?? [:p]

Weaselman
19-11-2008, 08:05 PM
im an aussie english irish german italian...

Large
19-11-2008, 08:07 PM

Sounds like you don't know whether to get pissed, get annoyed, get stupid, get angry and invade someone...or just run the fuck away...:D

Weaselman
19-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Its a hard thing to live with...
And i dont run away I just stop every 10 mins for lunch or go on strike...

Aint no french here.

Large
19-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Pity about that.

At least you'd be eating and drinking the best stuff

Jockney Rebel
19-11-2008, 09:02 PM
..im the poor cousin here just irish mum /scots dad and our families have been in the west of scotland for 500years we re the first to leave except for my dads cousin whos in vic somewhere

Bear
19-11-2008, 09:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Sounds like you don't know whether to get pissed, get annoyed, get stupid, get angry and invade someone...or just run the fuck away...:D

Naa he just gets pissed, then wants to fight himself but by the time he's dragged himself outside, he's forgotten why he was goin outside, then he meets himself again, loses his sense of humour and gets stroppy and offended then hurls verbal abuse at himself while he drags himself up the street, all the while holding himself back from throwing fists.

CBRRRT
19-11-2008, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Well CBRRRT looks like you were right about at least one thing. They sure are bitter fuckers :D

Jim I am not surprised the Jocks built a bank mate :D

Its the ginger thing mate, their skin is a bluey white in winter and they all turn into a red blotch with white eyebrows in the summer. Great thing about them though, slap one on the back in the summer and you'll leave a lovely big white hand print, 'fantastic'.

Saying that though mate, if you looked like that you would be bitter, even if you did invent tarmac.

Jockney Rebel
20-11-2008, 12:31 AM
lmfao ...glad im not a ginger .

HOS
20-11-2008, 05:16 AM
Feck Off !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZySS8vJsyRE

20-11-2008, 05:30 AM
lmfao guess HOS is

CBRRRT
20-11-2008, 05:58 AM
LOL, no offence HOS, but your not a Sweaty Sock are you?

HOS
21-11-2008, 01:50 AM
More Anglo than anything mate..

Its the Irish and Scots in me that keeps getting me in trouble :D
Had to stop t drinkin a few years back tho ;)

CBRRRT
21-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Me too matey, when my son was born I went all respectable and got a proper job,:D stopped the boozing(well almost);) I just drink for the flavour now [:p], and havent had a punch up in years [B)].......... now I'm to fuckin old, frightened, and I need a wee. Can someone take me please???[V]

Weaselman
21-11-2008, 12:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

quote:Originally posted by Large

Naa he just gets pissed, then wants to fight himself but by the time he's dragged himself outside, he's forgotten why he was goin outside, then he meets himself again, loses his sense of humour and gets stroppy and offended then hurls verbal abuse at himself while he drags himself up the street, all the while holding himself back from throwing fists.

couldnt have put it better myself

Jockney Rebel
21-11-2008, 05:04 PM
..just remember at any one time, somewhere in the world there are two blokes slugging it out, and one of em s always a paddy LOL