PDA

View Full Version : Crash course in self defence

336LJ
15-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Not sure how old it is or if its a repost or not. The kickboxing thread reminded me of it.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

latheboy
15-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Bas rutten is a weapon .. and that is some funny shit...

papa smurf
15-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Friendly fucker isn't he.

Azrael
15-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Learning how to fight off the internet...Fail

BANDITROD
15-11-2008, 02:10 PM
fuck he is a tuff cunt ....my fav bit is the hide the sauce bottle

Merlyn
15-11-2008, 02:20 PM
all i thought the whole time watching that was "what a fucking tool".. hes also american, and in a fight its quite likely someone would pull a gun...

oldskool
15-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Just what you want ya kids to learn , Its easy dont go to the pub kids ,stay home and get pissed with dad.

BOHEMION
15-11-2008, 04:46 PM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mP00LHxMwZk

AK47
15-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Haha. Bas is so brutal. As if anyone'd fuck with him anyway!

BANDITROD
15-11-2008, 07:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Merlyn

all i thought the whole time watching that was "what a fucking tool".. hes also american, and in a fight its quite likely someone would pull a gun...
he is an actual fighter from the ultimate fighting leauge merlyn and he doenst need a gun he is a fucking brutal man and one very tough cunt thats for sure even though he does sound like a dick in that vid

Razorback
15-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Took me a few minutes when i played GTA4 to work out who it was. Baz is a fucken legend lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sds-eh1-Vvo

Merlyn
15-11-2008, 09:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

quote:Originally posted by Merlyn

he is an actual fighter from the ultimate fighting leauge merlyn and he doenst need a gun he is a fucking brutal man and one very tough cunt thats for sure even though he does sound like a dick in that vid

Well fair enough... but in a pub fight i still reckon someone might pull a gun and take him down before he gets a chance to land that kick in the nuts... in league situation im sure hes hardcore...

but then again americans think american football is hardcore... they wear armour and run for 15 seconds before they stop for 2 minutes...

336LJ
15-11-2008, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

Took me a few minutes when i played GTA4 to work out who it was. Baz is a fucken legend lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sds-eh1-Vvo

Holy shit! I knew he sounded familiar. I totally forgot about that.
Saw some old school vids of him fighting, the stache added to the " I think he's insane" look.
he's also a part time comedian. doin some piss taking demo's, which is why the crash course vid is so funny to watch.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nm2wdBytuZ4
And he's of dutch origin I think.
as for NLF.. its the biggest pansy sport in the world, other than soccer. we had a basketball coaching thing at our school and one of the NBA guys was like "man, I saw rugby on the TV I cAAAAnt believe they run at each other like that without pads"

Merlyn
16-11-2008, 11:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

as for NLF.. its the biggest pansy sport in the world, other than soccer. we had a basketball coaching thing at our school and one of the NBA guys was like "man, I saw rugby on the TV I cAAAAnt believe they run at each other like that without pads"

Hey dont underestimate the violence in soccer... women's soccer is especially violent, during one of my club finals a friend of mine got rolled over the back of a woman twice her size and broke her collarbone. Wasnt pretty. I hurt myself quite badly playing soccer too, i cant run anymore without rolling my ankle, my knees are fucked, and both my shoulders grind in the rotator. It may look low contact, but your body pays for it regardless, especially your legs with all the changing of direction etc...

But yeah American Football is PANSY. And i have converted two Americans to NRL so far... there might be hope... maybe

Issues
16-11-2008, 12:00 PM
American football is different to what you think, anyone who has played it properly will understand.

Something like 98% of rookie NFL players never make it to a second game due to perminent injury.

No point discussing it as people here have already made up there minds.

336LJ
16-11-2008, 05:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Issues

American football is different to what you think, anyone who has played it properly will understand.

Something like 98% of rookie NFL players never make it to a second game due to perminent injury.

No point discussing it as people here have already made up there minds.

I'm interested to know their view/your view on it, and I'm not being a smart ass. I just think they look and act like sissys compared to rubgy.

Merlyn
16-11-2008, 07:19 PM
I had a friend who went to America to play for some college. Even he said its an easy going sport, why wouldnt you play it for millions hehe

flyingfatman
16-11-2008, 10:09 PM
man bass rutten will fuck some serious ass
that dudes an animal

336LJ
17-11-2008, 04:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by flyingfatman

man bass rutten will fuck some serious ass
that dudes an animal

My mate was telling me he was watching an old doco where he said something like " I try to strike to break ribs, or rupture internal organs" - jessusss