PDA

View Full Version : Present and accounted for?

336LJ
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
just wondering if everyones accounted for, friends family etc.
Big smash on the turnoff to canungra just before, saw a cruiser type bike on its side at the end of some long ass scrape marks and a big mess on the road.
Seems a bloke we know around town has pulled out infront of the bike and he's gone across the bonnet of the ute.
I didn't take pics this time didn't feel right, and I wasn't sure if it was my mates bike. No word on the rider, but it didn't look good
Hope everyones still upright!

Pommy Chopper
08-11-2008, 09:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

I didn't take pics this time didn't feel right,

So when does it feel right to take photo's of some poor Cunt who's smashed up on the road?

Weaselman
08-11-2008, 09:47 PM
when they are driving a really expensive car or are a copper

Shadowzone
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Anytime is a good time if you ask me, because if it aint me, when it is someone will be taking pics of me...

336LJ
09-11-2008, 12:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by Pommy Chopper

quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

I didn't take pics this time didn't feel right,

So when does it feel right to take photo's of some poor Cunt who's smashed up on the road?

Well all the pics I have taken were of prangs where nobody was seriously hurt.
Which is why I never took pics of this one, the ambo was long gone it was just the aftermath. So to answer your question. Never, unless your a cop who's job it is to do so. Who wants pics of shit like that!? (people all mangled up)[xx(]

JackTar
09-11-2008, 07:32 PM
WTF is it with you and crashes man? Do you sit at home listening to a police scanner or something?

336LJ
11-11-2008, 02:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

WTF is it with you and crashes man? Do you sit at home listening to a police scanner or something?

I was wondering the same thing.No police scanner, I'd rather not be near this shit if I could help it!, I dead set miss these things by less than a minute. My mates keep suggesting I get some sort of health insurance, I'm thinking a fucking humvee or something.

Turns out this bloke who had the stack. actually pulled out infront of the car... and he's alive with a broken leg.. fuck me. shoulda seen the front of this car! Bounced him a good distance down the road too, its 100kph there too, at the bottom of a hill.

Buggzz
11-11-2008, 09:18 AM
This is retarded.

336LJ
11-11-2008, 11:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Buggzz

This is retarded.

^ sure is