PDA

View Full Version : WASF REPRESENT at Northam !!

Rocket
04-11-2008, 10:14 PM
So, we managed to get a pretty good set of WASF bikes in the show last year and everyone had a great time.
Same as the Whiteman Park show.

So what are we going to do this year ?

First question, who is going to enter their bikes in the show on Sunday?

Who's showing and shining ?

Rocket x 2
Billywhizz
Jarrod (Hopefull)
Jeremy (I don't even have to ask)
Abel (hopefull)

Funky, do you still have that marquee thing available ?
A bit of shade wont go astray.
Mel thinks he can get a 3 x 3m shade tent so we may be okay there.

I have the ASF banner so we just need to think how we're going to hang it behind our bikes.

As with last year, it doesn't matter if you don't reckon your bike is a show winner, it's a streetfighter and I reckon that we should show people that building bikes isn't all about fancy turbos and loud paint jobs.

Not to forget you have the safest parking spot in Northam, right fucking next to you !
Scotty, we're still okay for bike parking at your place for Saturday night ?

So, give us some numbers.
If you need help or motivation or just someone to pass the beers, yell out ! There's only a few weekends left.

jakam04
04-11-2008, 10:18 PM
As posted in other thread:

Im trying to get leave from work for these two days as Im currently on shift... If Im successful, then I will be there with bells on (not literally )

I was also thinking that this might be the last time I get to hit the piss with WASF boys as Im leaving for SEQ in Dec some time... One last hoorah would be great...

Jarrod

Funkenfresh
04-11-2008, 10:39 PM
ill be showwing both weekends if the fighter is done.. ive got the marquee thing... ill bring it anyway 2 tents will be good.. might get a bit warm there... someone should get a bbq down too.. and some music playing device... otherwise itll be all quite and boring and shit..

Azrael
04-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Ok, the only thing i have on the road aint a fighter so short of bringing a bunch of bike parts up ive got fuckall to display. However, i could trailer up the bike, all the display stuff, marquees etc and bring a barbie and some eskies if thats cool?

Rocket
04-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Abel, I assume you mean both days ?

Last year they had live music so we should be right there.

Good one Tom. Looks like were right for marquee's tho.
What sort of display stuff ?
What bike would you trailer up ?

Mel, do you know whats the rule with barbies and BYO stuff ?
I imagine the show orgnisers might have a say about BYO food and drinks, I don't know if they'll let us turn it into an ASF barbie/piss up.
Are we going to be able to get this shit in ? Maybe we can convince them it's part of the show set up ;)

BillyWhizz888
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Ok, the only thing i have on the road aint a fighter so short of bringing a bunch of bike parts up ive got fuckall to display. However, i could trailer up the bike, all the display stuff, marquees etc and bring a barbie and some eskies if thats cool?

Tom
Why dont you do a photo thigy of what your workshop capabilties are and have that indiscretely in the shade area ;)

Azrael
04-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Ahh yeh by parts i meant an unassebled bike not products haha, but yeh rocket i was thinking ill throw the thunderace in, just in case i get a chance fora ride sundy, its fully faired and bog stock because its my daily rider so ill have to hide it in hyos shed/yard/weedpatch in the corner..

Im easy, if you guys need a display mule i can organise it, in fact i may even have another driver.
What does the display need?

For the people we need chairs, a trestle table, a marquee, the banner, bbq, esky? <----add more or subtract.
For the bikes we need, race stands(im assuming we'll be on the grass bit where bikes dont park well), anything else?

Do people want thier bikes taped off? what else we need? apart from beer?

hyofighter
05-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Rocket , is still cool to park up in the shed , still room to stay at mine if need be and room to leave cars and trailers too , shower if anyone needs it , ill be there for sure both days showing and shining

i am a member of the local car club (dunrooten racing) and we have a enclosed trailer that i can get that has a bbq inside and a esky to keep hidden alcholic beverages we also have a marquee thing but it is f-ing huge but i will find out if they have got the newer smaller one (big enough to fit a couple of cars in size) . can prob get the trailer for a small fee of a carton for the car club , just remembered the trailer also has stands and plastic chain in it if we want to rope of an area make it flash and that if you wanna see it it will be all setup at narrogin revheads 15 and 16 of this month

if anyone is coming up on the fri night welcome to crash , prob gonna hit the pub will be a huge one fri too

if anyone needs a hand getting shit sorted this end or storing till the time or anything pm me or give me a <s>bundy</s> buzz

Azrael
05-11-2008, 12:19 AM
This is gonna be fucken rad!

Watto
05-11-2008, 12:32 AM
hopin to hear back on the work requirements soon - all going well will be there to lend a hand for the weekend - will keep ya in the loop fellas

Freddo
05-11-2008, 02:06 AM
In for show, will bring my stock of polish to shine on site....

debaser
05-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I will show up if I am in the country. Work dictates where I am to be with as little notice as they want. I can loan my polo if I cant make it.

kookaburra
07-11-2008, 07:21 PM
the bike wont be ready for the show and shine but it will be there if you want it on display

KATO ZX7
07-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Pics or it never happened;)

BillyWhizz888
08-11-2008, 06:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by kookaburra

but it will be there if you want it on display

Hell Yeah Deffo on the Saturday if you can mate
both days if you desire ;)

kookaburra
09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
yeh Mel it a i wil be there