Bullfrog + the lovely Amanada (TBC)

Sunday
Mr Whizz
Rocket
Hyo (Scott)
Munter
Tom
Addo
Bullfrog + the lovely Amanada (after MAD ride)
Jakam (TBC)

Abel WTF are you doing matey

As pretty much everyone know's, Billywhizz is again taking on the role of running the Autotrader show and shine part of the festival this year.
Last year was his first effort for M.A.D. and was a great success numbers wise, and with the help of a few ASF boys, it ran pretty well too.
But a few lessons were learnt and hopefully this one will go even better.

But what would really be great is to have some people able to volunteer a bit of their time to help out this year.
So it’s time for us to step up and lend a hand to make this a success.

The time will mainly be needed in the morning between 9 and 11am on both days to help with setting up a few things, directing the arrival of entrants, helping with registration, telling the entrants where to park their bikes etc.
Once everyone is set up, then you'd be free to hang out with the boys or do whatever.

We'd need someone to man the people's choice voting to make sure no one puts in multiple votes up until about 2pm. But this can be shared throughout the day and is really only for a few hours.
Then maybe some people to help with the vote counting in the early arvo, this possibly will not be done by people who have entered a bike in the show.

Help will be needed both Saturday and Sunday (Sunday will be the big one), including a couple of guys who are going in the ride from Parkerville on Sunday to scout possible entrants there and give them a heads up of what to do when they get to the festival grounds, what they have to pay, where to go etc etc.

None of it is rocket science and all of it is helping out a fantastic charity, this is one way you can get involved and Make A Difference.
You won’t get paid, but you will get the warm feeling of knowing you’ve helped a fellow member as well as helping an awesome charity event in some small way.

As always, we can’t be sure of the entrant numbers so we don’t know how much help we’ll need, but a couple of people too many is better than a couple of people not enough.

So, who’s in and can afford a couple of hours to help out ?

jakam04
04-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Im trying to get leave from work for these two days as Im currently on shift... If Im successful, then I will be there with bells on (not literally ;) )

I was also thinking that this might be the last time I get to hit the piss with WASF boys as Im leaving for SEQ in Dec some time... One last hoorah would be great...

Jarrod

BillyWhizz888
04-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks mate
I have a little tear in me eye ;)

So as Rocket has said, its a moment of our time, to make the SS&S hopefully a success and of course contribute to the festival's success
the biggest winner is M.A.D. with a % of the gate takings going to the nominated charity

ASF / WASF shirts are a must
a eagerness to have a laugh a close second

come one come all [^]

Funkenfresh
04-11-2008, 10:03 PM
im paint penning my own WASF shirt..

BillyWhizz888
04-11-2008, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Funkenfresh

im paint penning my own WASF shirt.. and my girlfriend wants to go topless

so are you two putting your hand's up? :D

04-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Mel, put me and Manda down to help out wherever you need. I will be heading down for the ride back up Sunday morning and will be there both days so whatever you can think up, we will do...almost!

Azrael
04-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Count me in, whatever ya need mate, i cant speak for ado cos he aint here but imsure he'll be happy to help too.

BillyWhizz888
04-11-2008, 11:06 PM
For some reason I think the ASF is gonna kick arse

have we got business / promo cards handy? I have a few anyone available to rob some free from their companies ??

Yeah Yeah I know what I do, but we are setting up and have no coms or printers etc

We have the banner, I have a 3m x 3m bizzo (needs taking up)
we are gonna kick serious arse lol

Azrael
04-11-2008, 11:09 PM
I should try and get some wasf drinking mugs done...actually it might get us kicked out..

hyofighter
05-11-2008, 12:23 AM
being in northam i can help easy early morn setup stuff like that , so i am putting up both hands even feet , just let me know what you want me to help with do , fetch , what ever , pre show storage , i can prob get a hold of some fluro vests if need be i wil check at work tommo

Freddo
05-11-2008, 02:12 AM
In for anythink from early saturday(prob around 1000am) from carrying shit, making coffee, maybe not stuff where I need to talk cos of my bloody accent... up to checking boobs jobs on any topless chicks....

Rocket
05-11-2008, 09:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Freddo

up to checking boobs jobs on any topless chicks....

Sorry, I already have dibs on that job Freddo !

Funkenfresh
05-11-2008, 12:30 PM
im keeping my missus out of this animal crewlty..

Brodie
05-11-2008, 04:59 PM
BillyWizz I have provided raffle prizes etc for this before and I like reciveing my certificate in the mail LOL...!!!! please tell someone to contact me if they would like the same thing, I think the committee was changed last year and I may have got lost in the details...

i cant wait till next year and I will be down there for that one, im excited already!!!

Munter
05-11-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm happy to help out on Sunday, not fussed about doing the ride...

hyofighter
05-11-2008, 06:17 PM
asked about the club trailer today and is not a problem , not sure about the marquee but

BillyWhizz888
05-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Also wanted are people who go on the MAD ride to tell people with show bikes about the show n shine.....

Here is current list
I will post up what else we are allowed to bring with us
which I doubt will be very much

Saturday Crew
Mr Whizz
Rocket
Hyo (Scott)
Freddo (from 10am)
Jakam (TBC)
Tom (TBC)
Addo (TBC)
Bullfrog + the lovely Amanada (TBC)

Sunday
Mr Whizz
Rocket
Hyo (Scott)
Munter
Tom
Addo
Bullfrog + the lovely Amanada (after MAD ride)
Jakam (TBC)

Abel WTF are you doing matey

06-11-2008, 10:27 PM
If you guys want help I can give a definite for sunday and maybe for saturday. I may be new here but I thought it would be a good chance to meet some of you guys and help out. Just let me know.

Funkenfresh
06-11-2008, 11:20 PM
billbo.. im waiting for tom to do the top clamp sleeve riser thingo... i realy hope this weekend..
cause then i put the bars on.. measure up a new throtle cable and can go to powdercoaters and get on with the rest

Rocket
07-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey Triple three, you're most welcome to jump in and help.

Abel, Mel was mainly referring to whether or not you're up for helping out with the show.

The "am I gunna get it back together in time thread" is the other one :)

07-11-2008, 06:20 PM
well just let me know details and we can go from there

Funkenfresh
07-11-2008, 06:40 PM
oh yeh fo sho` ...im there both days...so let me know... anyone find out bout the bbq being aloud on site?? did you guys still want my tent... and is the an WASF bbanner now? I might go on the ride depending on poo p;oo presence! and when i say presence.. i know they are leading the ride... just dont want a canary on my bike

kookaburra
07-11-2008, 06:59 PM
yeh guys you can chuck my name up there some where dont mind lending a hand .

Hagarr
07-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Whats the Dates???

Hagarr
07-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Funky seriously if you're concerned about the Fuzz man ride a scooter.

That's what SF is all about Anarchy!!!

Don't worry about dem fuckers.

Funkenfresh
07-11-2008, 11:20 PM
hagarr its not the fuzz that shits me its the 12 months ive spent putting this peice of shit together.. i dont want to do it again just for pits 1 week after i finish it

BillyWhizz888
08-11-2008, 09:17 AM

hagarr its not the fuzz that shits me its the 12 months ive spent putting this peice of shit together.. i dont want to do it again just for pits 1 week after i finish it

BALLS are needed here :D

08-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Mel, Lee said he would be willing to lend a hand as well. He will be there all weekend.

kookaburra
09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
well funk honestly mate every single one of our bikes will attract there attention if it worries you that much mate you will never ride it .

i have been on two mad rides and have never had any trouble and do not know ayone who has

Funkenfresh
09-11-2008, 02:26 PM
yeh but have ya ridden to northam for the bike weekend ??? theres traffic coppers everywhere waving fellas down round corners...
dont worry ill still ride in... i know they dont do it on the mad ride.. theyll run outa sticker books

BillyWhizz888
09-11-2008, 06:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bullfrog

Mel, Lee said he would be willing to lend a hand as well. He will be there all weekend.

I reckon the WASF crew in ASF tee shirts will be the focus of attention if we are all hovering around and assistng :D

will be good for promotion of the group [^]

Hagarr
09-11-2008, 08:49 PM
This is all a bit hard to follow.

Listen Muther Fuckers if I'm there Sat or Sunday you've got me (Yes I'm a Slut) If I'm not you can't.

How's that for a decision!!!

I don't own an ASF shirt only WASF shirts

I will probably do the MAD ride Sunday but at this stage who the Fuck knows????

kookaburra
10-11-2008, 08:58 AM
well last year i road in on my gsxr1000 on my way back from queensland the one thats up for sale , if youve ever heard that it's damb load , fender elimanator and a fue other mods they dont like and never pulled me up .

Funk i don't beleive you have anytnig to worry about unless you are going to be doing wheelies up and down the main street.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s53/hapigeon/GSXRforsale004.jpg

hyofighter
10-11-2008, 05:40 PM
funky stress less , i live here and never been stopped cops here dont have an idea on bikes and if they really want to sticker it they dont have to have a reason anymore , there going to be to worried about the amount of bikies here to be worried about a fighter , if it really worries you come up the toodyay way its only ten mins longer and youll come in the back way , dont make a seen and you wont get bothered

BillyWhizz888
10-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Judges confirmed

Doc, and Chris Beatie from Heavy Duty Mag

looking good for a national entry (if acceptable) next year

Azrael
10-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Nobody panick, if im not driving up im riding, in which case ill go on decoy duty hehe..

BillyWhizz888
13-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Right here is the deal....

GET YA ARSES OFF YA SEATS AND ONTO THOSE BIKES AND REPRESENT THE ASF
at this years festival..
lots of fighters
lots of us yar-hooing and having a good time
lots of tee shirts (lets see the AFR's out there)
spreadin the word, gettin the membership up
watching Bullfrog spew everywhere ops haha

C'Mon.. you know you love it ;)

Funkenfresh
14-11-2008, 01:24 PM
sounds like its going to be....., like ally cats having sex... fucing wild!

Rocket
17-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Gidday all.
Latest news is that we are not going to be allowed to bring food and drink into the festival as they obviously have people paying for the rights to sell these things and can’t have people bringing their own shit in.

But they ARE going to supply us a 3m x 3m tent which we can set up behind where our bikes are.
Probably still be good to bring another along funky if you’re driving.

So far we’ve had an awesome response from you guys which goes to show what a crowd the ASF people are.

Sir William and I will get together soon and rough out a plan for the weekend, but it really won’t take up much of our time to get things happening.

hyofighter
17-11-2008, 05:34 PM
is anyone coming up friday night ? is you need a place to stash stuff before the show just let me know or even wanna stay fri night , is fine by me

BillyWhizz888
17-11-2008, 09:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by hyofighter

is anyone coming up friday night ? is you need a place to stash stuff before the show just let me know or even wanna stay fri night , is fine by me

Oh...... Hmmmmm

BillyWhizz888
18-11-2008, 06:22 PM
OK..
final an offical notification from the organisers
we are allowed to take sandwiches etc
we are NOT ALLOWED to have a bar-b-q
we are allowed to take soft drink etc
we are NOT ALLOWED to have alcohol

Nuff said, move along nothing more here ;)

Funkenfresh
18-11-2008, 10:19 PM
sorry but ''we are NOT ALLOWED to have alcohol '' is a pritty big issue here..
they should make allowences for mr.whizz... poo poo poo... wa wa wa!

Rocket
19-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Scotty, is there room for me on the lawn to pitch a tent ?
I may come up Friday night, I will have a car so can bring stuff for anyone down south ways who needs it.

BillyWhizz888
19-11-2008, 11:29 AM

sorry but ''we are NOT ALLOWED to have alcohol '' is a pritty big issue here..
they should make allowences for mr.whizz... poo poo poo... wa wa wa!

Alcohol.. that they can see.... haha

19-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Manda is bringing her sister up in the tin top Saturday too if anyone forgets anything. Lee and I will be riding Saturday morning if anyone wants to join us.

hyofighter
19-11-2008, 07:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rocket

Scotty, is there room for me on the lawn to pitch a tent ?
I may come up Friday night, I will have a car so can bring stuff for anyone down south ways who needs it.

not a problem there is room inside for ya if ya want fri night but sat night abel and tom and there other halfs are staying so tent may be the go or theres a sofa bed in the shed, shed space there for the bikes and heaps of room for the car and trailer

jakam04
19-11-2008, 08:47 PM
At this stage subject to mass sickness, I have got Saturday off. meaning I can come along Sat morning and maybe stay Sat night till Sunday lunch. The I will have to get home for sleep for Sunday nights nightshift... (My last in the RAAF woohoo....)

Jarrod

kookaburra
19-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Scotty dont know if you got my email mate but my room fell through any chance of a bit of grass to role my swag out on on sat and maybe friday if i'm ready ?

hyofighter
19-11-2008, 09:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by kookaburra

Scotty dont know if you got my email mate but my room fell through any chance of a bit of grass to role my swag out on on sat and maybe friday if i'm ready ?

fri not a problem sat we will make some space theres heaps , if ya got a swag that would be good

hyofighter
19-11-2008, 09:52 PM
munter still coming up to the show ?

kookaburra
20-11-2008, 05:20 AM
cheers Scott yeh mate will bring the swag i always sleep better in me own bed and me and that swag have had some good nights together lol

hyofighter
20-11-2008, 06:12 PM
not a problem

jakam04
20-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey scotty, If I bring a sleeping bag, any chance of some floor space being avail for me to stay at your place Sat night?

Ta

Jarrod

hyofighter
20-11-2008, 11:32 PM
jarrod im sure i can find some space for ya , but i think that im a full house now so sorry to anyone else , unless you wanna sleep outside

Rocket
21-11-2008, 09:38 AM
As long as I have somewhere to have a shit and a shower, I'm happy outside with the dogs and the chickens.
I'll come up sometime Friday and set up my shit somewhere in a far corner of the back yard.
If it's raining, I'll chuck the bikes in the shed, if not, i'll leave them on the trailer.

hyofighter
21-11-2008, 06:16 PM
leave them on the trailer (trailer queen LOL) dont be silly put them in the shed i got space for bikes accounted for plus they will be locked up then and you can rest easy , that goes for the lot of you the sheds there use it

Funkenfresh
21-11-2008, 06:46 PM
i like sheds

jakam04
21-11-2008, 07:39 PM

i like sheds

I thought you preferred closets ;)

J

debaser
22-11-2008, 03:15 PM
I don't think I can make it.....dicks over here in nth queensland can't drill holes fast enough. If I am back can I just rock up and park my bike with the rest? Or else I will ride the vulcan with the little woman, don't let it come to this.

BillyWhizz888
23-11-2008, 08:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by debaser

I don't think I can make it.....dicks over here in nth queensland can't drill holes fast enough. If I am back can I just rock up and park my bike with the rest? Or else I will ride the vulcan with the little woman, don't let it come to this.

You can line it up with the rest of us ;)

Hagarr
23-11-2008, 12:01 PM
I can see a blocked shitter coming Hyo.

Best have kenny handy!!!

hyofighter
23-11-2008, 08:29 PM
yeah cant wait :( new policy you block it , you unblock it , with a teaspoon

BillyWhizz888
23-11-2008, 09:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by hyofighter

yeah cant wait :( new policy you block it , you unblock it , with a teaspoon

Bring it on... Oh Yeah :D

hyofighter
23-11-2008, 11:35 PM
getting pumped for it now ,gonna be mad as , its on like donkey kong

Rocket
24-11-2008, 09:02 AM
The weather is looking good.
Friday Fine. Min 9 Max 25
Saturday Fine. Partly cloudy. Min 11 Max 25
Sunday Fine. Min 12 Max 27

kookaburra
24-11-2008, 04:07 PM
dont think you'll have anything to worry about scott if anything solid goes into your toilet then we aint drinking enough .

might need a good dunny brush though

Hagarr
27-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Whats the status of bikes entered from WASF??

Rocket
27-11-2008, 02:03 PM
My green bike, Mel's brittania, jeremy's GSX14, Jarrod's Mongrel (heh), Munter's SV thou, Hyo's ..ummm...Hyo, who have I missed ?
You gunna put one of yours in Hagarr ?

Funky ?

Hagarr
27-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I was thinking of chucking the 92 in to keep you blokes looking even better HAHA but i'm riding up on Sunday with my daughter on the king so somebody would have to trailer up.

jakam04
28-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Im coming along for saturdays activities and piss up sat night, but will not be hanging around on sunday as need to prep for my last shift Sunday night (8-8)... woohoo... last shift...

Jarrod

28-11-2008, 09:12 AM

My green bike, Mel's brittania, jeremy's SHREDDER , Jarrod's Mongrel (heh), Munter's SV thou, Hyo's ..ummm...Hyo, who have I missed ?

Funky ?

I like the sound of it more and more[:p]

Freddo
28-11-2008, 02:08 PM

My green bike, Mel's brittania, jeremy's GSX14, Jarrod's Mongrel (heh), Munter's SV thou, Hyo's ..ummm...Hyo, who have I missed ?

Funky ?

You forgot my tractor....

Funkenfresh
28-11-2008, 02:16 PM
I FINISHED!!!! for now
:D:D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/807760016599718.JPG

Azrael
28-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Tease!

Freddo
28-11-2008, 05:18 PM
just got the new exhaust!!!! Looking smoking and I m not even talking about the noise!!!

Funkenfresh
28-11-2008, 07:12 PM
you'll se it in a couple of hours tommo