PDA

View Full Version : This Sux

ej03
01-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi All, I know there are alot of young blokes on here as here is a bit of advice. DON'T FUNCIN STEAL......
One bloke Ive had working for me just over 12 months lost the plot with the local party and drug seen. I've trusted this kid(19) with everything, let him have a car when he wrote his off,given him bonus,
payed over the award rate because he did a great job......
Now ive found out he's been stealing cash, food, letting all his mates into the shop and cooking them food. ive lost about $1500 THAT I KNOW ABOUT. Another guy lost 20k befor he fially caught the person. So now I'm in the process of reviewing all my books to see if ther is any more....... Ive started missing full boxes of soft drinks now I know where they went.
Someone I trusted fully did this.......
Some time guys if you start a new job and you feel your not trusted, think about your boss and maby he has been ripped off in the past...
Andrew:(

01-11-2008, 10:23 PM
No one is to be trusted EVER.

01-11-2008, 10:38 PM
fark me[:0]

Merlyn
01-11-2008, 11:08 PM
how did you find out?

BANDITROD
01-11-2008, 11:24 PM
that fuckin sux mate did you mash up his mitts with a hammer cos thats what i would do to the little fuckin thief

scotty mac
01-11-2008, 11:35 PM

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

that fuckin sux mate did you mash up his mitts with a hammer cos thats what i would do to the little fuckin thief

Jockney Rebel
01-11-2008, 11:49 PM
thats bolloks mate gives the rest of us a bad name

Funkenfresh
02-11-2008, 01:05 AM
what a cock fucker... make him cop bait

Chris41
02-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Yep Andrew it seems the more you do for some young blokes now the more they think your a soft touch have no respect for you and take advantage of your generosity before the business I'm in now, I ran sawmills for years and started out quite young as a boss (Foreman production manager, manager)I built and ran mills from the ground up by the time I was 26 so I still had a rosier out look on life then, and if some-one showed promise I tried to support them, I was let down many times and found it hard to understand why some kids didn't want to better themselves. To be honest and this may be an unpopular statement, most times it was down to Smoke.
Now I don't give any one a chance which maybe unfair as there mabe some deserving kids out there but I can't afford to find out.

Chris

Weaselman
02-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Kids nowadays are fucked.

Seems that the idea of actually working for your money has gone out the window.
All silver spoon motherfuckers.

When I buy my new truck i will not hire young offsiders or relief drivers.
Especially from the city area.
Or the burbs.
You get one or two that will work but the majority are either dead enders or washed out uni grads who act so fucking entitled that you'd sack em before the day is out.

I personally started working as a storeman when i was 14 while going to school.
But it was something you did cus the olds didnt have much money but nowadays kids get everything on a platter and never get a smack about the head when they fuck up.

Just look at that fag who had a party at his parents house that turned into a riot.

sharky
02-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Same where I work...boss has given up taking on apprentices..they just don't wanna learn....there might be one good 'un in 30 but you have to go through all the shit with the others first...Just not worth the aggro.

debaser
02-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Sorry to hear that shit. We just had a similar thing happen with a tenant. Told us a bunch of shit we knew was bullshit anyhow but his employer vouched for him. Owes us money we will never see and left mail with three of his aliases details information on. Two of which wanted payments to different mothers of his kids. He was shacked up with another pregnant woman/girl when he bailed.... My missus talked me out of bashing him.

I know of work here in Perth that any kid-dole bludger whatever could do, but they have to employ Filipino's on visas to do it because no one else will. Good money as well.

I bet you he is on 'Ice or Rocks'?

ratnut
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
I can understand where your all coming from I'm young but i guess i was lucky when i was taught the value of sweat i've worked with an asortment of clowns and tools from uni's, bigger citties and so on. And yeah they have no intentions of progressing them selves and only want money for nothing just don't write all of us ay like i said some of did learn the value of sweat and loalty.

zx12argh
02-11-2008, 09:58 PM
I've learnt the hard way to only trust people who earn it. Not saying I'm not helpful or considerate etc but until they earn it they don't get dick me.
You can take that both literally and metaphorically ;)

ratnut
02-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I agree with you there zx12argh thats what i've always been taught "blood for blood"

BOHEMION
02-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah id like to know how yo caught the little bugga...also what sort of shop do you own?

ej03
02-11-2008, 11:38 PM
most of them (26 kids i employ) are great, just need a chance to prove themselves. the best are the ones who have worked a few jobs and know that i give them a good deal.....
As for trusting people if you don't you go mad pretty quick, we are open 7 to 11 or 12, 7 days a week and only close one day a year.
Some kids screw you, others are great once you trust them and put some faith in them (50% are from broken homes).....
Caught him by a combination of being told,watching security footage and balancing reports.... took a while:(
i,m in the fast foods indrustry....
[xx(]you can't touch then or you end up in court as some of the know there rights better than I do.
I've calmed down now the kid is gone. 90% of the kide you employ are good it's just the 10% that stuff it up for everyone.

ej03
02-11-2008, 11:46 PM
What realy sux is the kid had the potential to be a store manager but he lost it with drugs and wild partys[V][V][V][V][V]

Shadowzone
03-11-2008, 08:30 AM
That's always the way mate, drugs are the scourge of the earth and the kids getting hooked on them is the worst.

I've just written off a mate, because he chose shooting speed over his kid. He's battled addiction as long as I've knoiwn him for, but whilst having everything in the world to live for in that little boy for him to make that decision to me is it. No more, I just don;'t have time for him. In saying that, I'd give him a feed and shower if he turned up at my place tonight. But nothing more...

881052gixxr
03-11-2008, 08:48 AM
i aint gonna say im a saint cause i sure as fuck aint one n i aint ever had a silver spoon within a few kms of me... i been down the road of drugs n all that shit n i fucked up a few things i had goin for me but i never stole anything.... 2 things stopped me from fucking my self up even more. number 1 is my girl she has her head screwed on n said to me i goota choose between her or the drugs... number 2 was my baby blade when i first hit 18 it was the first thing i ever signed my name to n i was gonna lose it thanks to all shit i managed to get my self into... but i have got my shit together n now i got my bike n my girl.... the only thing i want to fix is the fact i fucked up my sheetmetl appernticeship n i wouldnt mind finishing it..

mattman
03-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I

mattman
03-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Shit hit the wrong button
I hear you ej, i got 14 blokes under me. not all of them are saints,drugs alcohol etc ( not at work ) but they do there job
Ive been burnt a few times with young fellas, trusted them and defended them for so long but you just end up
looking like a dickhead cause they do dumb shit.
But i must say that we have had more good ones than bad.

flyingfatman
03-11-2008, 10:52 PM
what a fucking tosser mate.
im 17 years old mate and eversince i was little i had to work for the shit that i own so i know the worth of a dollar and the posessions which i have. i have no respect for people who arent prepared to contributed to society like everybody else. I am all for a quick dollar but stealing is just fuckin stupid.

Shadowzone
04-11-2008, 07:40 AM
The worst part of stealing is that your reputation goes down the drain along with the stuff you stole.

Plus you can pretty much get any job you want with a shagged traffic history, assaults, and other criminal charges, but drugs and theft or dishonesty offences will pretty much rule you out straight away. Nup if it aint yours don't touch it.