29-10-2008, 10:05 AM
^ x 2
Not a fan of that hey!

BANDITROD
29-10-2008, 03:59 PM
that is fuckin awful

JackTar
29-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Looks like one of those mechanical dinosaurs that eats cars threw up in the gutter.

Cruisecontrol
29-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Bit small for that.

Truckasaurus diarrhoea if ever I saw it...

sharky
29-10-2008, 04:58 PM
I reckon the idea is great...put humpty dumpty style exhausts on it...and a Hardly Rideable rip-off of the hd shield logo........
Really wind 'em up [}:)]

But it does look crap.... [xx(]

debaser
29-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Some old boy was riding it. Don't mind it myself. At least it doesn't have an alien head for a headlight and a eurofighter kicked up seat. Just something different.

Azrael
29-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Was that down at scabs? Mate if you like vmax's wait till ya see freddos.. pimpin!

Funkenfresh
29-10-2008, 05:54 PM
ill have to say.. FUCK YOU AMERICA... only you could fuck something like that up..

im all for french style!:D:D

Z Power
29-10-2008, 06:44 PM
thats gay as a prison shower

debaser
29-10-2008, 06:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Was that down at scabs? Mate if you like vmax's wait till ya see freddos.. pimpin!

Yup at scabs. Any old jap muscle bike is cool. And sorry funk' but the one and only good thing to come out of france is the metric system. And unless it was imported from the states some old dude in perth is to blame.

debaser
29-10-2008, 06:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Z Power

......? some dude built this and whether you like it or not obviously put a lot of effort into it. At least you can blame Kawasaki for your over the counter fighter :D

Weaselman
29-10-2008, 06:54 PM
oh snap!

Cruisecontrol
29-10-2008, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by debaser

......? some dude built this and whether you like it or not obviously put a lot of effort into it. At least you can blame Kawasaki for your over the counter fighter :D

Geez, you are defending the fuck out of it. Is it yours?

debaser
29-10-2008, 07:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Geez, you are defending the fuck out of it. Is it yours?

Meh...nope. Gay is two fat lesbians in army camo pants and singlets riding a 250 virago. A vmax with dresser fenders is a lot of things but I am sure if it was in jail it wouldn't be purposely dropping soap in the showers.

Large
29-10-2008, 07:12 PM

quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Yup at scabs. Any old jap muscle bike is cool. And sorry funk' but the one and only good thing to come out of france is the metric system. And unless it was imported from the states some old dude in perth is to blame.

The French have the best food in the world, and 2 hour lunch breaks to enjoy it in.

Tony Nitrous
29-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Cruisers.

The motorcycle equivalent of towing a caravan.

29-10-2008, 07:38 PM
I like it. If you like that style better to do something like that and have VMax power, handling, brakes, reliability etc. Probably still saved a heap of money over a new or (shudder) vintage Harley and got it sooner than the waiting list for a new one would have taken

dinorider
29-10-2008, 07:51 PM
painted black and no whitewalls would probably look tough,still better than any Highly Dangerous

kevkatana
29-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Yep dino'. I agree with the black paint and no white walls. Smaller headlight and trim the guards and it would be heaps tougher.

JackTar
30-10-2008, 12:32 AM

I can put a lot of effort into polishing a turd guess what's going to happen to it?

Freddo
30-10-2008, 03:10 AM
I feel sick.....and sad...

GingerNinja
30-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Just plain WRONG....

JackTar
30-10-2008, 07:09 AM

At least you can blame Kawasaki for your over the counter fighter :D

I would argue that most people on this forum have bought something over the counter for their bike. Not every one is good with their hands when it comes to fabricating etc. I am not that good with that type of thing but it doesn't stop me from being a part of this forum.

Cruisecontrol
30-10-2008, 09:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

I can put a lot of effort into polishing a turd guess what's going to happen to it?

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

debaser
30-10-2008, 09:41 AM
If you guys are into playing (polishing) whatever with shit. Maybe this the wrong forum. Try www.2girls1cup.com

Aren't opinions wonderful.

debaser
30-10-2008, 09:46 AM

At least you can blame Kawasaki for your over the counter fighter :D
[/quote]

I would argue that most people on this forum have bought something over the counter for their bike. Not every one is good with their hands when it comes to fabricating etc. I am not that good with that type of thing but it doesn't stop me from being a part of this forum.
[/quote]

Sorry but streetfighters are built not bought.

fimpBIKES
30-10-2008, 11:44 AM
oooh, where can i get me some whitewalls for the tiller!!!?

[xx(]

Cruisecontrol
30-10-2008, 01:04 PM

You put an R1 tail on a GSX-R. Way to think outside the box....

It is a picture of a (based on the overwhelming majority of comments/opinions) bike that someone managed to take from an ugly stocker to a fug-ugly custom.

Move on. This is hardly the cross to die on...

Funkenfresh
30-10-2008, 04:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Freddo

I feel sick.....and sad...

i root for you freeddo my friend! :D:D

JackTar
30-10-2008, 05:32 PM

Okay I must have missed that part in the streetfighter rule book sorry my bad.

Just out of interest how long did it take you to build all the parts on your bike?

My take on streetfighters (no doubt someone will poo poo it) is that they are a bike modified to suit what the owner wants it to look like. If streetfighters comprise solely of old gixxers (or any other faired bike for that matter) with the fairing taken off and a modern sport bike tail put on it then I am afraid a shit load of people on this forum should be re-classifying their bikes.

I have nothing against gixxers by the way and I do like your bike Debaser but if streetfighters are supposed to be about individualism then maybe we should not all have bikes that look the same.

Z Power
30-10-2008, 06:13 PM
That was just my opinion, fighters are all about individual tastes you like it i dont big deal. as far as my factory fighter goes i am changing it to my tastes slowly but surely when the money allows as i dont have a shit load of it, i do what i can when i can

debaser
30-10-2008, 06:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

You put an R1 tail on a GSX-R. Way to think outside the box....

It is a picture of a (based on the overwhelming majority of comments/opinions) bike that someone managed to take from an ugly stocker to a fug-ugly custom.

Move on. This is hardly the cross to die on...

Not just the tail.... the complete back end, suspension exhaust etc. The front end is a modified tl1000. I suppose it's not as original as putting a set of motocross bars on a bandit :D

Maybe I should start a thread titled "what is a streetfighter"

Cruisecontrol
30-10-2008, 06:56 PM

I suppose it's not as original as putting a set of motocross bars on a bandit

Perhaps you should ask someone who has done that. I know of none on this forum.

Then again, anyone can simply "swap" parts. Making things from scratch is where its at...otherwise it has already been done to death.

BANDITROD
30-10-2008, 09:57 PM

Some old boy was riding it. Don't mind it myself. At least it doesn't have an alien head for a headlight and a eurofighter kicked up seat. Just something different.
so you reckon you can find another bike that looks exactly like mine do ya go for it cos if you reckon you are the one and only streetfighter god then lets see you do what i have done to my bike in the time i done it mate just because you dont like our answers doesnt give you the right to start shit mate cos if you think that is the way to talk to mates then you can GET FUCKED:D

Azrael
30-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Fark, that went to shit quicker than a gimp ball at an all boys convent.. I for one rekon white walled tyres are rad, the colour sucks, blue especially baby blue is ghey but fuck it, its just some dudes intepretation of what a cool bike should look like. right or wrong at least its not stock..I mean thats why we are here right?

debaser
31-10-2008, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

so you reckon you can find another bike that looks exactly like mine do ya go for it cos if you reckon you are the one and only streetfighter god then lets see you do what i have done to my bike in the time i done it mate just because you dont like our answers doesnt give you the right to start shit mate cos if you think that is the way to talk to mates then you can GET FUCKED:D

Relax man. I never claimed to be some sort of Deity either. http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/f15h456/Picture038.jpg

BANDITROD
31-10-2008, 04:58 AM
close but still way off mate thats still different

debaser
31-10-2008, 10:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

close but still way off mate thats still different

Dude I wasn't taking the piss out of your ride either, "as far doing what you have done in the time" no offense but I wouldn't bother. Just as the VMAX is different (try and find one that looks the same as that:D) I built mine for a different agenda. My GSXR was built in a few months and believe me there was no simple parts swapping, have a closer look. It seems even streetfighters can be divided into categories now.

BANDITROD
31-10-2008, 12:51 PM
ok i am calm now i was just on my rags sorry for the outburst mate

HueyonaBlade
31-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Nah fuck it , take 2 teaspoons of concrete and hardin the fuck up you weak cunts

suxukifreak
31-10-2008, 03:50 PM
OK, back to the subject.

Anything wrong with this VMAX? ;)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/211429066187022.jpg

Fight_fan
31-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Yeh thers a dude with tits blockin all that bling! :D

debaser
31-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Ummm she put her/his helmet on the headlight?

debaser
31-10-2008, 05:57 PM
No no I see what is wrong!!! She is wearing open toed sandals! Dangerous if she is going to ride it. It has a bikini top on not off?

Docktor
31-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Only 2 sneaky pete nitrous bottles ???? thats gay as. :P. and where / how do ya get brake master reservoirs that look like tiny no2 bottles ?

TurboKat
31-10-2008, 10:40 PM
There's something about that first V Max that's way cool somehow...
Maybe it's the fact that it's a totally different take on the usual Hotrod V Maxes... A+ for ingenuity there !
Maybe it's the whitewalls...
Nup, I know ! It's the MOTOR [:p]
If you gotta have a cruiser, that's not a bad one I reckon [^]

debaser
01-11-2008, 12:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

Maybe it's the fact that it's a totally different take on the usual Hotrod V Maxes... A+ for ingenuity there !

Thats exactly what I thought, If cruisers (this one was quite low) are your thing why not have one that performs. Not a harley thats what I like. I actually wouldn't mind doing something similar with my vulcan.

HueyonaBlade
02-11-2008, 08:19 PM

What the Fuck happened to you at the Island[?] you have pitched your tent in camp homo havent you [?][V]............well[?]

TurboKat
02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

you have pitched your tent in camp homo havent you [?][V]............well[?]

Nah Dave, I tried to get in but it was full up with Honda riders :D

debaser
02-11-2008, 09:49 PM

quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

you have pitched your tent in camp homo havent you [?][V]............well[?]

Nah Dave, I tried to get in but it was full up with Honda riders :D

Baaahaaa

dinorider
04-11-2008, 05:51 PM
is there a vmax in that picture?
and as far as the "yours aint a fighter" thing goes we have been through this before,a long time ago and I was berated for saying that a fighter is a bike you take out and use as the name suggests so a 250 aint a fighter.so I`m sure I will cop it again when I say that and yes a streetfighter is a modified bike not a sports bike with the fairing taken off and a set of motorcross bars bolted on,their much more than that!so let fly folks